• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

5 hours ago, James Bond said:

This is why I hate you game, but I am not doing you the favor, you are not getting my money! Ha!

YEAH THAT'S RIGHT

SPENDING MONEY IS FOR CHUMPS 

That's what Arcanite would say ha ha. It feels weird not being in Hoshido with Lord Takumi and now I'm here talking to all of these strange, yet wonderful people!

Except DodgeDusk..... I heard he likes Nohrian scum >:{

17 minutes ago, Oboro! said:

YEAH THAT'S RIGHT

SPENDING MONEY IS FOR CHUMPS 

That's what Arcanite would say ha ha. It feels weird not being in Hoshido with Lord Takumi and now I'm here talking to all of these strange, yet wonderful people!

Except DodgeDusk..... I heard he likes Nohrian scum >:{

You know what's funny...I made an alt and I finally got Celica...on my main account I have tried so many times since I posted above and I've been getting trash units which I send home directly out of rage...

3 minutes ago, James Bond said:

You know what's funny...I made an alt and I finally got Celica...on my main account I have tried so many times since I posted above and I've been getting trash units which I send home directly out of rage...

I have Alm and Celica on my account heh

BUT NOW RAGNAROK WILL DO YOUR TAXES!

39 minutes ago, DodgeDusk said:

doot doot

Indubitably

26 minutes ago, Emeraldfox said:

I want Delthea

Me too

I wish I hadn't wasted those orbs on the Tempest banner now. :<

I was hyped about the newest banners until I saw Cancel Affinity.

Now, depending of how that skill works in practice, I'm considering dropping the game.

2 minutes ago, LuxSpes said:

Now, depending of how that skill works in practice, I'm considering dropping the game.

AND WASTE ALL THAT MONEY YOU SPENT

ABSOLUTELY NOT!

2 minutes ago, LuxSpes said:

ABSOLUTELY NOT!

13 minutes ago, Motendra said:

Whatever happened to just gathering all the characters you like?

I promoted my Nino as my first ever promotion 

If I promoted my Oboro first, I GUARANTEE you, I would not have gotten as far as I have in this game. Sometimes the characters you like aren't that great! So you promote someone already amazing, save up 60k feathers, and THEN make them great! Woo hoo!

You are talking about heroes right? 

Just now, Oboro! said:

ABSOLUTELY NOT!

I spent money because I had some to spare and I had fun with the game.

IS had been good about making new units interesting to pull because of balanced, yet interesting skills. 

However, this banner is just blatant power creep, with Slayer weapons being Killer weapons with +3 Might and Cancel Affinity making it so that Reinhardt can kill any unit in the game except Green units that have more than 29 Res (Nino gets dumpstered by Reinhardt unless she's +Res/+Hp, has Fury or runs the HP seal and has a Res buff, though that only works against unmerged Reinhardts). Post-Cancel Affinity Reinhardt, he will have no hard counters and few soft counters in Sheena, Julia, Fae, Hawkeye and Titania, all of which will only survive with single digit HP, meaning baiting Reinhardt is no longer a viable strategy. 

I'll see what the next banners after the SoV ones look like skill wise, but if they introduce more power creep, I'll quit there. Don't want to invest my energy into the game if the game goes down that route.

1 minute ago, Oboro! said:

I promoted my Nino as my first ever promotion 

If I promoted my Oboro first, I GUARANTEE you, I would not have gotten as far as I have in this game. Sometimes the characters you like aren't that great! So you promote someone already amazing, save up 60k feathers, and THEN make them great! Woo hoo!

You are talking about heroes right? 

But of course, I mean heroes.

Tho I've never even came close to 60k, much less even 40k since I got this thing and have only ever done 5* promotions of Archanea's Regalia + Sheena.

Maybe its cause I'm just not as competitive as most, but really, having all my favorite units in one place is really the only thing that keeps me into this game. Once I have that, then I think about how to make them better. For this reason is why I went and fed my Takumi over to Jeorge, upon promotion and performs nearly the same, barring that he's yet to obtain an active skill worth using.