• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

31 minutes ago, Trisitei said:

well....

sounds like something to bring up to the doc that gave it to you next time you get the chance
but if you'd rather not it's ok

i could, yeah, but it was a doctor in the hospital haha. well i could still bring it up to the nurse at my clinic anyway

but they usually stop as i adjust to the med... USUALLY. fuck me if they don't because that means even less quality sleep

1 minute ago, Motendra said:

Lol I'm not the one who actually played tho

Oh....

Ya like jazz?

8 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Oh....

Ya like jazz?

Do I?! I played the alto sax back in the day and splay it occasionally.

Granted, I don't know any jazz songs, but I definitely hold an appreciation for it

I'm currently contemplating the mad idea of blowing my 80k feathers to make a +4 Nino.

If Nino is a bonus unit the next time the arena changes, I'm doing it.

6 minutes ago, LuxSpes said:

I'm currently contemplating the mad idea of blowing my 80k feathers to make a +4 Nino.

If Nino is a bonus unit the next time the arena changes, I'm doing it.

+4 Nino

Sounds like a bad dream heh

AND IT'S BAAAAAAAAAAAACK

So, mini-recap. It was the middle of Chapter 42, the final fight against the Dinosaur Empire. First enemy wave is led by General Bat. At this point, it's been an almost rout. Well, time to finish him!!!

3 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

+4 Nino

Sounds like a bad dream heh

I currently have a +Atk/-HP 5* Nino, five 4* ones, including a +Spd/-Res and six 3* ones. So I have a total of 12 Ninos. If I stockpile enough feathers, I could make her a +10. (Maybe I'll get lucky in the Hone Atk banner to spare my feather reserve next time at least cause, last time I tried, my pity rate was killed by a 5* Merric, urgh)

Okay, now all but General Bat defeated. Time to bring down his Guda. On the plus side, no HP Regen L or anythin special. Still, those thing sure can tank...

Okay, now all but General Bat defeated. Time to bring down his Guda. On the plus side, no HP Regen L or anythin special. Still, those thing sure can tank...

Got the Guda's HP down to around half... and now proceeds to cast Guts (HP back to full), Alert (Guaranteed 100% Evade for one attack), Strike (Guaranteed 100% Hit for one turn), and Hot-Blood (next attack does double damage)! AAADGASDGASFGDHG!!!

Now I remember why the break was doing wonders...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

2 minutes ago, LuxSpes said:

I'm missing 120k feathers before I can make that a reality. 

If you do it, i'll match whatever current theme you have for a month ;P

1 hour ago, Motendra said:

p5 done

THOUGHTS?

isn't my waifu just so fucking adorable and smexy and alksfaikl;shet liaskhflkashf at the very end? WITH THAT SMILE OF HIS OMG it melted my heart. akira is the best alksfhsalkfhas

hi

Edited by Kokoro

6 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

If you do it, i'll match whatever current theme you have for a month ;P

So, I currently have 117 units that I are below 500 HM, 7 that are below 1000 HM, 3 that are below 1500 HM and 4 that are below 2000 HM. If I grind 60 of those 117 that are below 500 HM, I can get my 120k feathers.

I may have to abuse the chain challenge to grind some HM once the TT is over.

In the meantime, I need to save this quote somewhere.

Edited by LuxSpes

Alright, my turn ends... and oh yeah, the Magma Cannon from Machineland is still firing, halving a unit's current HP once per enemy turn. It was turn again for Hikaru and his Vlakyrie. That's okay, he relies more on dodging than tanking.

Brought the Guda's HP now to a third and... NOT AGAIN. Guts, Alert, Strike, Hot-Blood, and now adds in Guard (1/4 damage received for one turn), and Spirit (+10 Will). Well, last one is useless since he's at max, but... damn, Guard. Hmm...

Okay, time to Repair and Resupply. Everybody into the Ra Cairam! Or wait, maybe I should wait for next turn...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Did nothing this turn. Just positioned myself better. On enemy turn the Magma Cannon shot at Reideen, and now General Bat's Seishin are over.

Time to end this...

Wait a second, the Waverider Assault's BGM override the Boss BGM? Huh, interesting...

Oh wow, General Bat's Guda has 49.5K HP! His is certainly more upgraded than the mooks'...

Edited by Acacia Sgt