• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think out of all these absurd new ways to summon monsters, I prefer synchro summoning...

You can't on Devpro? :/

There is a way to duel folk online?

I knew I was out of touch... but holy wow though

I think out of all these absurd new ways to summon monsters, I prefer synchro summoning...

There is a way to duel folk online?

I knew I was out of touch... but holy wow though

I only discovered about this recently, I've been out of touch for a long time too

Shock Master says hi.

What about Jackpot 7.

WHAT ARE THESE CARDS!?

Self-Destruct Button says hi.

smugface.jpg You've got a deck based around this, right?

You strike as the type to have stall & burn deck(is that what they're called?)

smugface.jpg You've got a deck based around this, right?

You strike as the type to have stall & burn deck(is that what they're called?)

SOMETIMES~! I also do stupid things like reverse burn. :P:

Man, I wish I still had my St. Joan

shit was legit, won me a lot of duels back before YGO got stupidly complicated with all these Synchro monsters and shit

Nope. Look up Nurse Reficule.

=0 Another monster I never heard of, It's a superior version of Bad Reaction to Simochi... nice!

Man, I wish I still had my St. Joan

shit was legit, won me a lot of duels back before YGO got stupidly complicated with all these Synchro monsters and shit

But Synchro is so easy, just the Synchro Monsters themselves are retarded... Ally of Justice Catastor, pops into mind

WHAT ARE THESE CARDS!?

Shock Master was a fun Rank 4 Xyz monster that would let you completely shut down Monster effects, spells, or traps. Once you called what you want to stop neither player could use the selected card type.

And Jackpot 7 is the new win condition card like Exodia and FINAL. Your opponent has to send three of them to the graveyard with their own effects (i.e. you force them to do it for you) and when all three hit the graveyard you win the duel.

bleh Archfiends are so limited. Maybe I should throw Mazera DeVille in just to really disrupt my opponents while gaining advantage with Pandemonium.

Archfiends are fun.

Abusing Falling Down is fun.

Using Falling Down to steal my opponent's Exciton to use for my own Archfiend Palabyrinth is even more fun.

Banishing a Grapha after making him Fall Down with Palabyrinth is just as fun.

I don't quite understand Pendelum Summoning yet. The Yugioh wikia page made it sound like they hadn't quite figured it out yet. Anyways, I still play. Been using Lightsworns since forever, favorite archetype by a long shot. Anxious for the new support to come to TCG (er, hoping it doesn't stay OCG exclusive). I also played Evilswarms last format to counter Dragons. Ironically, I was consistently beating everything else (Constellars and Fire Fists were the "hard" matchups for Evilswarms, but I'm just good) and all of my losses in tournament were to Dragons. Though I was still beating all the scrubs who just netdecked Dragunity Rulers right after YCS.

From what I understand you need two Pendulum monsters. A blue one on the left Pendulum zone and a red one on the right zone. Once per turn you can conduct a Pendulum Summon and summon any Pendulum monsters from the hand or Extra Deck that are between the levels of the blue and red Pendulum monsters. So if the blue one is level 1 and the red one is level 8 you can summon monsters from levels 2-7. If the summon of one of those monsters gets negated the Pendulum Summon as a whole is negated.

Overall I think this is gonna be kind of ridiculous. Should be fun how Konami makes this thing broken. >_>