• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In addition to Monster Reborn getting banned, I was also shocked at Giant Trunade and Pot of Avarice(Not so much)...

AHEM. That, along with a trollish Self-Destruct deck were my signatures~!

Do you still have it, what was your preference between Rainbow Dragon and Rainbow Dark Dragon?

I used to run the oh-so-played out Six Samurai deck, but it wasn't exactly complete...

My dream deck is a Dragon deck, Red-eyes Darkness Metal Dragon, Red-Eyes Wyvern, so on... yeah...

Well Giant Trunade lets you reuse some cards and is harder to stop because it doesn't destroy. Pot of Avarice became ridiculous and facilitated some crazy combos.

Why is Gagaga Sister so good. I can't figure out what I want in the Extra Deck anymore.

I just thinking about that, I think those Dark World(?) monsters that would benefit from something like Pot of Avarice, and I kind of used to use Avarice for some mean stuff, so thinking retrospectively, yeah... Also, is MST and Call of the Haunted fair game now?

I have never even heard of Gagaga, so I'm just as confused.

Dark World nowadays want to keep everything in the Graveyard so they can use Grapha and The Gates of Dark World to push for game and amass hand advantage respectively.

I dunno if you know whether they got new support because those two cards made Dark World fairly dangerous among other stuff. MST and CotH are at 3 at the moment.

Gagaga is an archetype that focuses on the Xyz summoning. Gagaga Sister searches for Gagaga Spell and Traps and can make herself and another Gagaga monster combine their levels so they are the same and go for more Xyz summons. So yeah, she's pretty damn good. And adorable. Yes.

Do you still have it, what was your preference between Rainbow Dragon and Rainbow Dark Dragon?

It's still sort-of there. I didn't use either dragon, because it's much faster to Crystal Abundance rush (if your opponent can't stop three Pegasi and two Mammoths, that's game). Once it came out, I used Dragon Queen of Tragic Endings. . .and used stupid things for tuners (what it was, I don't remember).

Wait, no, I got side deck and extra deck mixed up. My extra deck is complete for the most part, I just want Galaxy-Eyes Tachyon Dragon.

How big can a side deck be.

I'm all curious, has anyone on SF dueled another SF member?

If I still played, I'd challenge Eclipse...

You say this because CB isn't the hardest deck to win against :P:

Tee-hee~!

You say this because CB isn't the hardest deck to win against :P:

Tee-hee~!

No way, If I challenged anybody, like with what was implied there, with the deck I currently have... my losing streak from a long time ago will continue...

If I still played, that is, I'm positive your CBs have another notch on their belt.

I remember playing Yu-Gi-Oh in school. Had a Dino deck and a -roid deck that were basically basic GX decks but slightly modified, yet I don't remember losing a game. Nothing competitive; just a couple of laughs with a few friends. I do feel like an idiot for trading my Super Conductor Tyranno, though (think that's what it is called)

Good times, them. Think the school banned it after a while due a kid raging and losing his shit during a friendly game, though (fake cards, threaten to rip the other kid's cards or something. Can't remember the exact reason)