Lucina's hair

while Lucina was pretending to be Marth in the cutscenes they showed her having her hair cut short, but when the assassin cuts off her mask her hair is now long.

My question to the forums are, where is she hiding her hair?

Edited by Captain Karnage

PmZrnBq.jpg

Likely, her mask had fine strings/clips holding the twisted hair up, and the cut mask cut the ties, so to speak

Edited by Sara.

PmZrnBq.jpg

Likely, her mask had fine strings/clips holding the twisted hair up, and the cut mask cut the ties, so to speak

All the answers right here.

I like this theory. I figured she just hid it in her collar. /shrug

The drawings make sense in fiction-land, but just how well would that work in real life? 8U I'd love to see somebody pull it off...

It depends on how thick her hair is. If her hair is fine, she might be able to do it. If her hair is anything like mine, it'll pouf out, and be really noticeable.

I could do this with my hair very easily. Though, of course, if someone forcefully yanked it out, it would be full of knots and sticking out everywhere rather than flowing out gracefully like Lucy's did. Stupid perfect anime character hair.