Fate/Endeavour Chat

Nanami Touko

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well admittedly Roy could RP both of my masters

then Phee could do the other thing and be done with it \'3'/

Roy doesn't want to RP any masters. It's why she joined on as a Hydra, expecting Bal to stick around. Alas.

So wait, even if Bal and Mamce started going AWOL, what happened to everyone else? I think Saber and Berserker teams, have not posted since the TS was announced.

So wait, even if Bal and Mamce started going AWOL, what happened to everyone else? I think Saber and Berserker teams, have not posted since the TS was announced.

Refa is incredibly lazy. I'll kick him in the ass later.

I haven't posted because Bal's gone lel

Why do you think Berserker's been AWOL?

Hey so I'm a useless piece of shit who can't manage anything and jumped into shit without a plan so uhh yeah. No guarantees yet but uhh I would not bet on this being alive any longer. Sorry for wasting all your time, I'll... throw up a summary of who people were, or whatever, if/when this is killed off officially.

To anyone who was looking forward to this, if anyone still was, sorry you got saddled with useless trash like me. Maybe in the future someone will make one that'll actually have proper backbone to it.

Hey so I'm a useless piece of shit

No you're not.

Ether's going through some stuff right now. I'll do my best to keep this up and running with the people who are still interested. I'll post tomorrow, after I wake up~

Get the gears turning and the wheels moving.

Look I'm still waiting on Sublimation to reply and he hasn't done anything. If he doesn't come back up till Friday, then I need to talk to the GM's to see if I can control the other character.

I say that if they don't respond that the DM's control the Servant and Master that are inactive and send them to their deaths.

That way we can focus on the people that actually want this RP to continue?