Who is the best looking male and female lords ?

Chloe Neo

And Seliph's hair is epic.

Maybe to you. I still find it to be ugly. I'm not into long ponytails on guys (yes, despite that I like Shinon, I don't like his hair either).

Edited by Anacybele

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No no no

SHANANS HAIR IS EPIC

By that logic so is Seliph's...

Maybe to you. I still find it to be ugly. I'm not into long ponytails on guys (yes, despite that I like Shinon, I don't like his hair either).

I know, I know.

Okay then.

Oh, but before anyone tries to hammer me on this by bringing up that I have a male OC who has a ponytail, that guy has a short one. I'm okay with those. :P

But who do I think has the most epic hair? Out of the lords, I think I have to say Lyn. Her long green hair is pretty damn pretty, imo. Out of the whole series though... My choice may surprise many.

Geoffrey. (and by extent, Lucia)

The color, man. The color. <3

What? How in the flying fuck does Sanaki count as a lord? She isn't even one of the several party commanders you get in RD (ie, Ike, Micaiah, Geoffrey, Elincia, Tibarn, etc.).

Too be honest, I don't see how she doesn't considering she has her own, unique, class that is literally titled 'Empress'. If Lyn can be considered a 'lord' than so can Sanaki.

Either way, it doesn't really matter as the idea is more to poke fun at the notion of 'younger = better' than anything. Even if Sanaki shanked Elincia, took over her role as queen of Crimea, and was the main lord of Part 2 and did everything she did I don't think anyone would consider her the 'best looking' simply because of age.

Too be honest, I don't see how she doesn't considering she has her own, unique, class that is literally titled 'Empress'. If Lyn can be considered a 'lord' than so can Sanaki.

Either way, it doesn't really matter as the idea is more to poke fun at the notion of 'younger = better' than anything. Even if Sanaki shanked Elincia, took over her role as queen of Crimea, and was the main lord of Part 2 and did everything she did I don't think anyone would consider her the 'best looking' simply because of age.

Younger is better only applies to ages 13-17 compared to those that are 18, 19, or in there 20s or 30s.

Sigurd probably has wrinkles all over his face, so I don't know why people call him good looking.

Seliph's DLC art is amazing along with his original design. Ana just can't handle the greatness of Seliph, she refuses to get rid of the past and move on from Ike. Ponytails are ugly on real men, but on anime men with abnormally colored hair it looks very great.

Are you really effort posting about something rabba said?

I am in distraught on how someone could imply that my posts aren't worth the replies. It's just my opinion, only kool kidz will understand. Edited by Rabbattack

Ana just can't handle the greatness of Seliph, she refuses to get rid of the past and move on.

Uh...no. Just no. I won't even take this seriously. I don't even know what past you're talking about.

Even so, it really annoys me when people say things like this after someone disagrees with them, even if it's just a joke.

Good looking for humanity in general would be in 20s. IMO Celica is a goddess.

Sigurd is good looking for his age, but compared to the younger Lords he is at a disadvantage. Lyn and Celica are good looking as all FE lords are, but they can't compete with more mature women such as Lucina and Micaiah, same applies to male lords in their teens compared to more matured men in their 20s or adult life. Sigurd is an outlier and should not be praised for looks due to his aging body ruining his appearance, although he is one of my favorite lords because of his ability to wreck things.

Uh...no. Just no. I won't even take this seriously. I don't even know what past you're talking about.

Even so, it really annoys me when people say things like this after someone disagrees with them, even if it's just a joke.

My apologies, I will make no more jests. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion and I have made a grave error in thinking I could sway the mind of someone with such passion for the mercenary boy. I will not try to convince you into other opinions you disagree with, as I now know that it agitates you. Just like you I'm also dedicated to certain fictional characters, so I can see where your coming from, although I have no interest or knowledge in the art of shipping. I will disagree with you, but not make false claims about you involving your opinions. Edited by Rabbattack

Rabba can you quit trolling?

Please?

Ana just can't handle the greatness of Seliph, she refuses to get rid of the past and move on from Ike.

Seliph is my second favorite male lord but really now.

Ike sux and all and Seliph is great but your phrasing is facepalm worthy.

Rabba can you quit trolling?Please?Seliph is my second favorite male lord but really now.Ike sux and all and Seliph is great but your phrasing is facepalm worthy.

I'm sorry. I will never make another joke again because my comments are always unfairly viewed as negative. I blame anime and YouTube Poops for my obnoxious behaviour. My real opinion is that everyone is good looking because anime rarely creates ugly characters. Not one is that better looking than the others for me. Edited by Rabbattack

Seliph's hair is godlike you plebians. How does he even maintain that shit?

He gets good hair genes from Deirdre. I like Sigurd, but the mullet is a low point of his character.

• 2 weeks later...

Plenty of Eirika love in here. Personally, she falls flat for me personality wise and has a peculiar character design that is off putting. Lyn or Lucina is my vote for gals. While I do agree with some others that Lucina is a little plain looking, she has other non physical qualities that...tip the scales in her favor. Lyn is a no brainer though. Anyone disagreeing with Hector pics doesn't know the value of a man that gets the job done and is a handsome gent to boot.

Male: Robin from Awakening. White hair, black/purple robe... He looks awesome. Kamui is also tied for the top spot because of his awesome armor, wild white hair, red eyes, and manakete ears (YES), but his lack of shoes/boots stops him there for me.

Female: Miciciah look beautiful with the hair, eyes, dress, and gloves. Kamui also is tied for the same reasons as her male counterpart (yes, I ignored the thighs).

ae1.gif

Don't make me pick between so many hot chicks!

Well... I have no choice...

Female Lords would be Celica, Eirika, Elincia, Micaiah and Caeda. (does Caeda counts as lord? lol)

From the male lords would be Sigurd, Hector, Ike and Ephraim. Those guys must be hanging out with Chris Redfield. lol

ae1.gif

Don't make me pick between so many hot chicks!

Well... I have no choice...

Female Lords would be Celica, Eirika, Elincia, Micaiah and Caeda. (does Caeda counts as lord? lol)

From the male lords would be Sigurd, Hector, Ike and Ephraim. Those guys must be hanging out with Chris Redfield. lol

I guess caeda, counts though she's more of a side-lord :-)

I don't think so. Caeda does not have a lord class and her death does not result in a game over. If one of the two facts were the opposite, she could be considered a lord, but they aren't.

Male: Marth

Female: Seliph (LET ME BELIEVE!)

woah I recognize that avatar.

Male: Okay, I'll be straightforward. Sigurd.

Female: Eirika.

oops didn't realize there was white text there lmao.

That's not how you spell Micaiah!