• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• null

• DragonFlames

• Sooks

• Sidereal Wraith

45 minutes ago, Sooks1016 said:

Banned because I can’t decide if I should replay three houses

I'd recommend FE8, TearRing saga or the DSFE games next. FE10 is also an option-but I'd watch an uncommentated playthrough of Path of Radiance first. (Don't bother buying PoR, though. The gameplay is, in my opinion, the worst in the series by a large margin.) Otherwise, FE6 has very good gameplay, (at least on HM,  I could send you a save file after I'm done school in about three and a half hours.) but it is rather unpolished, so not necessarily the most player-friendly. (IMO the map design make up for the ambush spawns, though.)

Banned because Berwick is also an option.

Banned for hissing.

And yes, FE6 is hard and sometimes. It is very fun, though. (At least on HM, normal is more standard in terms of FE games and isn't that amazing.) I played blind the first time and only got truly slapped by Ambushes thrice.

Banned because, if you do play FE6, then may I recommend that you focus solely on the good units you get and train them rather than try to spread out exp evenly. You'll make things easier on yourself in the long run. Btw, I don't say this because of personal experience with FE6, but because it's a good strategy to handle harder FE games in general, like Radiant Dawn.

Banned banned because one of the things I like about FE6 ia how imbalanced it is-you can choose your own difficulty based on the units you use. Speaking from experience, every unit, (armor knights aside due to armor knight reasons,  and even then they still can work) is viable, though. I will say that if polish is the most, or one of the most important parts of games for you, don't bother, as FE6 is rough around the edges.

(Also, FE6 axes are better tha people say they are. They are actually helpful in FE6, as the scariest enemies are wyvern riders, who have WTD against axes.)

Edited by Benice

Banned because i am about to give sooks my rec as well

@Sooks1016

I recommend FE9 + 10 or FE4 + 5 next. FE9 has an extensive tutorial menu (that even has some nifty advanced tricks) and is very beginner friendly, while FE4 story very much inspired FE16

I don't recommend any of the Elibe gba games, as they are just...very very bad....in my opinion.

FE8 works though

Edited by Shrimperor

1 minute ago, DragonFlames said:

Banned because I don't know who the characters in the middle and right pictures in your signature are.

Banned because they are Frieren from the manga Frieren the Slayer and Ragna and Alwen from the game Zwei II