Titania is the best in the game.

Titania's not a Jeigan, she's an Oifaye.

I personally don't believe in the Oifaye archtype. I only believe in Jeigans, but Jeigans don't necessarily have to fail as badly as Jeigan himself.

• Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HOLY... THIS IS THE LONGEST FE TOPIC IN THE HISTORY OF THE FOREST!!! And I'm the one who gets credit for it even if I didn't make it XD.

There are longer *coughfarfromforestcough* But then again you said in the forest...

I personally don't believe in the Oifaye archtype. I only believe in Jeigans, but Jeigans don't necessarily have to fail as badly as Jeigan himself.

This is an awesome post. 11/10.

HOLY... THIS IS THE LONGEST FE TOPIC IN THE HISTORY OF THE FOREST!!! And I'm the one who gets credit for it even if I didn't make it XD.

Well... You did initiate the conversation, so here's your medal. Congrats, you started one of the biggest arguments in the forest.

Although, if I'm not mistaken, Oifaye was an awesomian with a mustache.

Yes, so? That doesn't mean I change my belief on the subject.

No matter how awesome Oifaye is, he's still a Jeigan, but he's a good Jeigan, not an epicly fail Jeigan.

Relax. He wasn't contradicting anything you said and he wasn't being serious.

Oifaye's overrated anyway aside from the stache.

I say screw the Oifaye archetype. The general definition of a Jeigan is simply a character, usually a paladin, who comes early in the game, and is much stronger than all of your other units. If a Jeigan is actually good, it's still a Jeigan. It's just a good Jeigan.

Also, Jeigan was the only one who was truly mediocre. Aran is excellent for a while, Oifey is great the entire game. FE6 Marcus is near-essential for the first nine chapters, and Marcus, Seth, and Titania are all excellent characters.

And in FEDS, Jeigan can be pretty good for a while by changing his class into Swordmaster.

Well... You did initiate the conversation, so here's your medal. Congrats, you started one of the biggest arguments in the forest.

Harsh -_-

And Aran isn't the Jeigan it's Sothe. I don't find that FE6 Marcus is near-essentiel for those chapters and I REALLY suck at FE. And thanks for the tip I should try that when I will play... which will be in like 10 years... Isn't there a limit for swordmasters?

Who even started the whole Jeigan and Oifaye archetype thing?

Edited by DragonBladeSniper

I question the existence of a Jeigan archetype let alone an Oifaye archetype. ._.

It doesn't have to be complicated it can be quite simple really.

You can choose to believe in there being a Jeigan AND Oifaye archetype or just one of the 2, it's up to you really.

I acknowledge both Archetypes, Jeigan being the more crappy one and Oifaye being one that CAN make it to endgame. For my gameplay purposes though, there is only Jeigan Archetype since I won't use the Jeigan/Oifaiye unless I feel like using 1 or 2 low tier characters (this excludes the first Jeigan though since there's just no freaking way I'll use him outside of FEDS H5 and even then, it's just for the first few chapters).

Edited by ThunderMan