3. 3. Best oc/oc

• Rannoc/Darcen
    • Atlantic/Murk
    • Tia/Mana
    • Kael/Lalita
    • Lemming/Avia
    • Cerise/Jinx
    • Max/Benjamin
  4. 4. Your top favorites. Pick as many as you like.

• Cain/Jagen
    • Robin/Morgan
    • Frederick/Lon'qu
    • Ike/Elincia
    • Calill/Tauroneo
    • Ike/Lalita
    • Boyd/Cerai
    • Canas/Nadine
    • Dozla/Chigai
    • Rannoc/Darcen
    • Atlantic/Murk
    • Tia/Mana
    • Kael/Lalita
    • Lemming/Avia
    • Cerise/Jinx
    • Max/Benjamin
    • Shinon/Lethe

This will be just a fun little contest. It probably won't be ongoing like other contests here, but you never know. If there's enough interest I might do a few more rounds!

Rules

You can write one for each category, the categories are listed after the rules. Writing for every category is optional. You can enter with just one or two.

You can choose romantic or non romantic. If you choose romantic, add an S support. Adding a support ending is optional, but recommended.

For each rank, each character should speak a minimum of two times. Just make it look like a support that would come from a game and you should be fine.

After the deadline, a poll will be made. Vote for your favorite in each category and your favorite overall. No voting for yourself.

The host CAN enter, but is subject to the same rules and deadline.

Post entries in spoilers.

Keep canon characters at their established personality or close. I don't want things like...Shinon falling in love with a laguz. Or Tharja acting like Mother Teresa. You can tweak and add things, just don't go overboard.

Including brief descriptions of OCs is recommended, but not required.

The levels in order: C, B, A, and S if romantic.

Write something new. If you made a support for Glaceon's RD support project, you can't use it.

Don't post entries before it starts.

Categories

Canon x Canon: Two canon characters that either don't have a support or come from a game without supports.

OC x Canon: One canon character and a character you made up. Your OC can be one you use in RPs, fanfics, romhacks, etc and they should fit in the FE world or at least a medieval fantasy setting. If you haven't used them in anything else yet/you create them strictly for this contest that's fine too.

OC x OC: Two characters you made up, again, they have to fit in the FE world or a medieval fantasy setting.

Deadline

May 17th, midnight US Mountain time.

Timer

Starts

May 10th.

Entries

Canon x Canon

Cain/Jagen

Robin/Morgan

Frederick/Lon'qu

Ike/Elincia

Calill/Tauroneo

OC x Canon

Ike/Lalita

Boyd/Cerai

Canas/Nadine

Dozla/Chigai

OC x OC

Rannoc/Darcen

Atlantic/Murk

Tia/Mana

Kael/Lalita

Lemming/Avia

Cerise/Jinx

Max/Benjamin

Voting Ends: Wednesday, May 20

Edited by Dragoncat

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

An interesting idea for a contest, I'd probably give a few days for submissions and then maybe a few days for voting could work. It's a lot less to write than the writing contest, so you don't need as long.

Expressing interest, I think I have a good idea for a series of supports between Frederick and Lon'qu, amongst other ideas.

Shin: But remember, there's the option to make more than one entry. I think a week will do.

Nice! Ironic you picked those two. Lon'qu is my avatar's husband and Frederick is Ana's, and me and her are good online friends xD

Glac: I suppose so, if they want to.

Snowy: As long as you haven't already written that it's fair game.

Edited by Dragoncat

Shin: But remember, there's the option to make more than one entry. I think a week will do.

Nice! Ironic you picked those two. Lon'qu is my avatar's husband and Frederick is Ana's, and me and her are good online friends xD

Glac: I suppose so, if they want to.

Snowy: As long as you haven't already written that it's fair game.

He's submitted an Ike/Mia support to the FE10 project, but there's nothing stopping him from writing another one.

Oh yeah, are crossovers allowed? Can I write, say, Caeda/Lilina?

Also, is it possible to write new supports for characters that already HAVE supports?

I WILL FINALLY HAVE MY HUSBANDO maybe

Can't wait to start! :^_^:

Edited by Chigai

Oh yeah, are crossovers allowed? Can I write, say, Caeda/Lilina?

I guess crossovers are okay, but you'll have to address how one or the other got to the other's world if that makes sense.

Also, is it possible to write new supports for characters that already HAVE supports?

I WILL FINALLY HAVE MY HUSBANDO maybe

Can't wait to start! :^_^:

You mean one or both already have supports? If just one, well, that's kinda the point. But if you're rewriting a support that's in the game/the pair in question already has a support...idk. I suppose, sure.

Edited by Dragoncat

yeah and i'm tempted to do it

i just might

may 17th is close and i'm really lazy

but i might

Welll if you did, it would probably be out of character so...please don't. I mean you can, but you can't enter it...

Welll if you did, it would probably be out of character so...please don't. I mean you can, but you can't enter it...

It might be him being flirty while drunk in a support conversation.

That's a possibliity, y'know. But I'll just be settling for Robin x Robin. Can I do this pair the justice they deserve? I don't know, but I'm gonna do it anyway.

I might enter this. Though there are so many possibilities that I could do that I'm not sure if I could pick one in time. xP

And yeah, someone bringing up Frederick/Lon'qu given how Dcat and I favor them and are good friends is funny. lol

We need a Gatrie X Tree-in-skirt support convo ASAP!

Lmao.

I might enter this. Though there are so many possibilities that I could do that I'm not sure if I could pick one in time. xP

Why just pick one? You can have up to three, one for each category.

Wait, can we do them if they are pre-established characters from another franchise? Like, Henry x Cynthia (from Pokemon Diamond and Pearl)? I probably won't do that, but just for an example. (By the way, i'm definitely going to submit one or two.)

Same thing as Glac's idea to crossover Caeda and Lilina, you're welcome to, but not recommended because of the world traveling issue.