Ending Kamui's family.

Mayus

Worst case scenario: You ressurect her as your undead slave. Best. Romance. Ever.

Tell that to Orson.

One of Ryouma and Marx will almost certainly be dead by the end of Nohr/Hoshido campaigns while Elise/Sakura I think are the most likely to survive. With the middle siblings I don't think its possible to tell at the moment. Takumi and Leon seem less close to the Avatar than their sisters, so I don't we'll be able to recruit them at least.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Or perhaps Elise and Sakura both die, acting as a catalyst in the war. Both sides meet again where they did in chapter 6. Although Nohr perhaps attack out of frustration, killing Takumi. Hinoka, out of anger then kills Camilla perhaps. In the end perhaps Ryouma and Marx both die (maybe) and then just Hinoka and Leon are left with the Avatar and Aqua. This could end the war completely and they walk into light together, stopping the fighting once and for all.

They showed some, uh, interesting cutscenes involving Marx and Ryouma that seem to suggest you'll be engaging in some kind of final showdown with them (with Ryouma claiming you've betrayed Hoshido and Marx declaring he's going to serve you justice or something). They also showed glimpses of Takumi and Leon cutscenes, which may suggest they're also boss fights which may come before that final duel.

You may get to kill all the handsome men in the third route! Won't that be fun?

Actually, that was Takumi.

I definitely think Marx/Ryouma will serve as something of a Camus role in the game, before they die. Takumi and Leon do seem the most likely to die first (though I do find them the most interesting). Hinoka and Camilla I'd place at 50-50. I'm almost certain that Elise and Sakura won't die, though.

I`d rather not have to fight the family on the opisite side, but there is that possibility. This game seems to have even more feels than Awakening had, first the decicion and now this (assuming it actually happens for any of the paths). I doubt you`ll be able to recruit any of them, regardless which path you pick (aside from the family on the side you pick, Hoshido/Nohr).

That's an achievement? I only remember an overblown bit of melodrama involving a purity sue, a choice that had no bearing on the plot, and Robin not dying.

That's an achievement? I only remember an overblown bit of melodrama involving a purity sue, a choice that had no bearing on the plot, and Robin not dying

To me at least, Awakening had some feels, though that`s just me.

This game is definatly trying to make the decision as painfull as possible. I wonder what other decisions they`re gonna make us do. Anyway, back to the topic at hand. It is possible that you might have to fight your families in the third path. I`m expecting that you have to fight the family you have on the opisite side at some point during the Hoshido and Nohr paths.

Man, if we really do have to kill the opposing members of Kamui's family, I'm gonna be kind of sad. Here's to hoping that there is SOME way to recruit all of them -- even if it's a non-canon postgame.

NO. None of that, please. Sure, the third path may allow you to recruit some characters from both sides, but not all of them! And of course you're going to be forced to kill your family on the opposite side - this game has a higher rating than previous ones, after all, so I expect some dark/tragedy moments like that.

Otherwise, what's the point of centering around choices if you're going to get "everything" either way? Most people here seem optimistic that you'll get siblings from both factions regardless of which you choose, but realistically we will most likely have to kill them off. Hence the choices, yes?

I'm open for some recruitable characters from both sides in the third path, as I've already mentioned, but that's about it. 1-3 characters, give or take.

Edited by Kagehoshi

Here's how I'd do it. Takumi and Leon are early to mid-game bosses and you can either choose to kill them or spare/capture them. Killing them will give you some rare item or other in game benefit but sparing them could open up other more diplomatic options later on. For Sakura and Elise, I think you should be able to recruit them from the opposite side on the condition that you spared Takumi and Leon. If you killed the younger brothers, Sakura and Elise will be bosses but are only captured after the battle. In the story, the enemy will capture either Camilla or Hinoka and if you have Sakura or Elise as prisoners, you will be able to trade them back. If you don't trade them, a paralogue will open up to rescue the older sister but the other older sister will be the boss of that level.

Ryouma and Marx will be killed unless a long list of conditions are fulfilled including keeping their siblings alive.

I think there should be a difficult way to save/spare everyone, but only the younger sister should be possible to recruit.

Here's how I'd do it. Takumi and Leon are early to mid-game bosses and you can either choose to kill them or spare/capture them. Killing them will give you some rare item or other in game benefit but sparing them could open up other more diplomatic options later on. For Sakura and Elise, I think you should be able to recruit them from the opposite side on the condition that you spared Takumi and Leon. If you killed the younger brothers, Sakura and Elise will be bosses but are only captured after the battle. In the story, the enemy will capture either Camilla or Hinoka and if you have Sakura or Elise as prisoners, you will be able to trade them back. If you don't trade them, a paralogue will open up to rescue the older sister but the other older sister will be the boss of that level.

Ryouma and Marx will be killed unless a long list of conditions are fulfilled including keeping their siblings alive.

I think there should be a difficult way to save/spare everyone, but only the younger sister should be possible to recruit

That is a very good way to do it. I can see you fighting Leon/Takumi first, though I can also see you fighting Sakura/Elise first instead. I`d do it the same way.

I could see Camilla and Hinoka feeling like Kamui was tricked into choosing the opposite side being very aggressive wanting to kill everyone to save him/her. Maybe they could be recruitable bosses but you'd have to talk to them several times before they'd join you or something. Imagine if they were moving bosses on top of that!

I think Marx and Ryouma will die around midgame and Leon and Takumi will take it upon themselves to avenge them. They could either die or survive as captives until joining as the late game prepromotes once the bigger threat is revealed (if this applies).

I really don't see Elise and Sakura being killed. I would imagine they're going to be the ones trying to get everyone to stop fighting and find another way.

Also I imagine anyone from the other side you do recruit would be able to defect back to their original team like Jill.

I also like NekoKnight's ideas

Edited by Book Bro

I think there should be a difficult way to save/spare everyone, but only the younger sister should be possible to recruit.

That's actually a very good idea. At the very least, it gives the player options at how they want to handle things.

After all, Radiant Dawn is another example of "doing x things will save a character".

I think they'll just make it so then you can spare them; recruiting them would be extremely ridiculous IMO. It has been claimed that you'll be able to have a wide array of conversation choices (supposedly when talking to other characters). This might entail that depending on what Kamui (or possibly, another character) says to them, they might either attack you, ally with you, or just escape. I doubt they'll make any of the siblings recruitable in the game that they are not confirmed to be recruitable in.

it'd defeat the point of "what if" if you could recruit them anyways.

Exactly

Most definitely, aside from the recruitment

Edited by Alphonetic

As others have said, I doubt they're going to be recruitable outside of Sakura/Elise possibly.

It mostly just depends on whether or not they can be spared along the way. Just because a sibling doesn't get killed doesn't automatically mean they'll become recruitable during that route.

There are also story events to take into consideration. We know the Nohr path involved revolutionizing Nohr from within, which makes me wonder how much of the time you'll be fighting Hoshido. There's also whether or not the Nohr revolution takes place even when you pick Hoshido.

I think it would be interesting if the story was affected by WHO killed the siblings. For example, if Kamui personally kills Ryouma, Leon and Camilla would be less willing to be recruited than if Leon killed Ryouma.

The third route will probably be the most interesting for this. Since it might end up with the initial party including mix of Hoshido and Nohr characters. I could imagine a scenario where some(but not all and especially not Ryouma or Marx due to them leading their armies) of Kamui's family on both sides might be willing to immediatley Kamui's side from the get-go since they wouldn't have to betray Hosidho or Nohr to do so.

I would like the younger sisters to be a boss faced along with Garon/Hoshido Queen. During the final assault on the palace they come out to protect their father/mother, and you have to kill them to get by, even if they are ridiculously easy to kill. This would also be a good way to integrate gameplay and story.

I doubt that any of your family members get killed lol (or at least, the playable ones); otherwise there wouldn't be much point in having a neutral route to begin with.

I doubt that any of your family members get killed lol (or at least, the playable ones); otherwise there wouldn't be much point in having a neutral route to begin with.

What does having family members on the opposite side of the Hoshido or Nohr routes getting killed have any affect towards the third route?

I don't follow your logic.

Because it wouldn't be a third route if you were going through the same story w/the same characters, just a continuation of what you've already done.

Except the 3rd Path would be blatantly propped up as the "best choice" to make. And then what would be the point of the other paths?

Especially since the 3rd Path is DLC.

Edited by Mayus