New Characters!

dragonlordsd

...You two literally made the exact same post, I thought somebody double posted. lol But thanks. XD

I want him to be a womanizer with the combined essence of all four of them

Or, the most posh hero to ever perform dutiful acts of heroism

Oh wow. XD That actually sounds quite entertaining!

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*shakes fist angrily at the blond man* There goes the unit I thought was the female fighter! I was so sure we finally had a female fighter, but nope! It's a big chined man with glorious hair. I'm now immensely biased against him. He's probably going to be a pretty fun character which annoys me even more.

Besides that, pretty cool! I was looking forward to seeing Linca's portrait, and it does not disappoint (*gasp* some actual muscle)! Cyrus looked like "that generic cavalier dude" from the first two trailers but he's looking quite a bit better than I expected. The others are pretty cool; looking forward to Oboro since I love spear users a lot.

Yeah i thought he might be a female fighter too, but i don't hold it against him, as said he looks like he will be a enjoyable character.

I still want a female fighter though.

Yeah i thought he might be a female fighter too, but i don't hold it against him, as said he looks like he will be a enjoyable character.

I still want a female fighter though.

We still have Linca as a Female Axe Unit. (And she looks absolutely awesome.She actually looks like a fierce warrior)

Suzukaze looks really great. Probably my favourite Ninja, based only on design.

We really need good character design for Nohr. Nyx may be Nohr only, and I really like her design.

This new batch made me far more positive towards those new design in general.

Well hey, he'll be a dude in panties or something (if the battlesprite is to be believed) at least that balances out Camilla

maybe

I think i want to make art of Rinka now

Oh yeah, I don't really like the butler guy's design. He's supposed to be on the Hoshido side, which is Japanese inspired, isn't he? Then why does he look more like he belongs with the US's founding fathers? :/

Edited by Anacybele

Oh yeah, I don't really like the butler guy's design. He's supposed to be on the Hoshido side, which is Japanese inspired, isn't he? Then why does he look more like he belongs with the US's founding fathers? :/

Clearly, he didn't make the cut for Codename STEAM but IS didn't want to scrap his character design~

Edited by Elieson

He's not, he comes with you from Nohr. He's available on both sides, but he's prolly on the Hoshido side on the boxart to just balance out the image.

He's loyal to Kamui, appearing in both routes, but I think he's from Nohr originally. And between his personality as described in the article and his voice, he is literally Archer from Fate/Stay Night just without the buttcape.

Joker may be from Nohr, you can see him in one of the scans standing with the two maids and the GK in Kamuis bedroom.

Clearly, he didn't make the cut for Codename STEAM but Atlus didn't want to scrap his character design~

...Atlus?

Edited by L95

Uh he's from nohr.

We still have Linca as a Female Axe Unit. (And she looks absolutely awesome.She actually looks like a fierce warrior)

Suzukaze looks really great. Probably my favourite Ninja, based only on design.

We really need good character design for Nohr. Nyx may be Nohr only, and I really like her design.

This new batch made me far more positive towards those new design in general.

oh yeah Linca has a kickass design. But still the more female axe fighters the merrier, I do like the ninja design in general, i just wish they went the extra mile and kept it the same basic design between genders i mean they have the same neck line why cant she have sleaves/or the males could have no sleeves, and, I think i see some leg oh well. Edited by goodperson707

Joker may be from Nohr, you can see him in one of the scans standing with the two maids and the GK in Kamuis bedroom.

...Atlus?

oops I meant IntelligentSystems

To quote Kirokan's translation on the characters description.

Joker (silver haired butler)
Voice: Suwabe Junichi
Class: Butler
Just like Felicia, he is a butler who serves the protagonist in the Kingdom of Nohr. He is an ally no matter what. On top of being great at housework and other chores, he is an excellent fighter. He is unsociable and hard to talk to for anybody who is not the protagonist.

Edited by NuggetofButt

You know, the part I'm digging most of all about the newly revealed portraits is the scarves on the shinobi. :3

Uh he's from nohr.

Sorry, I never had any idea. Don't need to treat me like I'm stupid. The butler guy IS on the Hoshido boxart, so it's an easy mistake to make.

Thanks for clarifying, everyone.

Joker (silver haired butler)

Wait, this is actually the old knight guy's name? Wtf, I thought it was just a joke like "Blarth" and "Twintails." o.O Pun not intended. Please change that, localization, "Joker" as a name is just silly and I don't want any dumb Batman-related memes flying around... >_<

EDIT: The butler guy, sorry. Read the post wrong.

Edited by Anacybele

Sorry, I never had any idea. Don't need to treat me like I'm stupid. The butler guy IS on the Hoshido boxart, so it's an easy mistake to make.

Thanks for clarifying, everyone.

Wait, this is actually the old knight guy's name? Wtf, I thought it was just a joke like "Blarth" and "Twintails." o.O Pun not intended. Please change that, localization, "Joker" as a name is just silly and I don't want any dumb Batman-related memes flying around... >_<

The older Knight's name is Gunther. The silver-haired butler is named Joker.

They should totally change it to Alfred in localization.

Alfred would be a good choice, though, because of the Batman nod. I'd even call it at least a tiny bit probable because of the name "Joker".

You will have Alfred and you will like it!

I really do like his choice of weapons. Sneaky daggers and staves. Neat combo.

I really like the art/designs of the newer characters that have been revealed. Kagerou instantly shot up to being one of my favorite characters, solely based on aesthetics alone, with Saizou and Felicia. Kagerou is bae. I am definitely looking forward to seeing all of the character designs and official art.