Is Kagerou a ninja?

Keymaker

She is reclassable as per trailer?

Yes she's a ninja and can be reclassed.

But her portrait is still the same old portrait? How come?

Dialogue portraits never change.

Is Kagerou also able to be S ranked/romanced by Avatar?

Don't know, but probable.

She is reclassable as per trailer? But her portrait is still the same old portrait? How come?

Is Kagerou also able to be S ranked/romanced by Avatar? She looks like really cool Ninja in Naruto

I'll direct your attention to this thread. http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=54022

It was started so questions like this weren't asked in standalone threads anymore. Short answer: we don't know. Maybe.

But yes, Kagerou is most definitely a ninja, and I don't see how her portrait not changing makes you think otherwise. The "reclassing" in the trailer is her promotion into a puppetmaster-type class from ninja.

Her boobs are too big for her to be a ninja.

If Naruto's any sort of reference for animoo ninjas, one would probably have to argue that her boobs are actually too small for her role.

If Naruto's any sort of reference for animoo ninjas, one would probably have to argue that her boobs are actually too small for her role.

Most kunoichi in Naruto have small boobs, with the exception of Tsunade, Hinata and Konan. Sakura's flat for example.

I'm pretty sure Naruto shouldn't be used as a reference for anything; it should fall into obscurity forever.

There's just something very "non-ninja" about summoning giant meteors from the sky, but maybe that's just me.

If i was a ninja i would totally summon giant meteors from the sky as long as people don't know i can summon giant meteors, freak accidents of nature happen or i could blame someone else Summoning the meteors in view of the people i am trying to kill with the giant meteors on the other hand...

I'm pretty sure Naruto shouldn't be used as a reference for anything; it should fall into obscurity forever.

There's just something very "non-ninja" about summoning giant meteors from the sky, but maybe that's just me.

Next thing you'll say is that wearing orange is counter-productive to being stealthy.

Next thing you'll say is that wearing orange is counter-productive to being stealthy.

You won't hear me say anything of a sort considering how little stealth mattered in that butchered mess of a series.

She is reclassable as per trailer? But her portrait is still the same old portrait? How come?

Is Kagerou also able to be S ranked/romanced by Avatar? She looks like really cool Ninja in Naruto

There are no ninja in Naruto. It may be what they call themselves, but there are no ninja in Naruto. Wanna know what a ninja was like when they were on the job? Look to the nearest average person around. Wanna know what they were like when they got caught? Go to a funeral and look at the corpse.

I just think there should be a simple question and answer thread to reduce the amount of topics created. I just felt like OP's topics can be answered by himself. But if needed clarification, he should ask in a simple Q&A thread if there was one.

There are no ninja in Naruto. It may be what they call themselves, but there are no ninja in Naruto. Wanna know what a ninja was like when they were on the job? Look to the nearest average person around. Wanna know what they were like when they got caught? Go to a funeral and look at the corpse.

I think there were some more stealthy ninja in Naruto, but they were always the weakest pushovers. Also, I don't think a ninja who is caught would get a funeral.

This type of question suggests that you haven't played Awakening, but the other thousand topics you've created suggest you have, so... I don't even know man...

This type of question suggests that you haven't played Awakening, but the other thousand topics you've created suggest you have, so... I don't even know man...

I see only 5 topics and only one about Awakening so I dunno what you're talking about.

I see only 5 topics and only one about Awakening so I dunno what you're talking about.

Okay the thousand part was an exaggeration, but I'm pretty sure he's played Awakening and he tends to ask things that are easily answered by checking the main site

I think there were some more stealthy ninja in Naruto, but they were always the weakest pushovers. Also, I don't think a ninja who is caught would get a funeral.

No I meant the corpse is what the ninja would become. Not that he'd get a funeral. I should have emphasized that.