Will You Play the Game Using the Opposite Gender?

Do you use the opposite gender?  

234 members have voted

1. 1. Will you ever play using the opposite gender?

• Heck yeah!
    • No way!

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah. My first playthrough of each path will be as male, then I'll replay each path as female.

Thankfully I like male kamui's design better than male robins. In awakening I have this conundrum where I love marrying tharja but don't like the way any male Robin looks, but I think female Robin can look awesome but then I can't marry tharja.

Kamui looks much better on both genders.

Edited by Aquaze

Yeah, mostly because I want to see different character reactions to the different genders *cough*Charlotte*cough*, also to fill out the support log like I did in Awakening.

For sure. It'll only be to get all the support conversations, but I'll still play as F!Corrin eventually. Definitely not on my first playthrough though. I want my first playthrough to be for sheer enjoyment rather then completion purposes, and I can't do that if I'm playing as a gender that isn't my own.

Ironically, I'm actually planning on going female Corrin first. I intend to go one male and one female for my opening pair of Hoshido/Nohr runs, and since I'm saving Nohr for second since that's my main focus, I may as well make that one be my "self" run.

Edited by Othin

Surpisingly No!

I usually enjoy playing as a female character when possible but for Awakening I was male and I'll be male for both Fates games, simply because of the marriage options. Gotta have them girls.

How else will I get to marry my husbando?

I'll probably play as the male avatar first, though, just for almost complete accuracy towards me.

Truth.

I figure I'll have to do runs as a Female to see the Cyrus/Lawzard/Odin/Kaze.....dang that's a lot of runs.

I'm most likely genderbending since I'm playing Hoshido first. The husbandos don't stand out too much to me, but there are some great waifus. Besides, that support log needs to be filled out. I usually play as a female for immersion's sake, but the husbandos don't seem husbando-y enough for me. :[

Though I'm a girl, playing as a male is always funner ; u ;

none of the male-characters that you're not related to other than maybe Cyrus stand out to me,

so I'll probably go F!Kamui x 1 for Hoshido / my first run,

then M!Kamui x 3 for each path available XD