-Aegis

This may not be a full list.

Edited by Azz01

• Replies 626
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Even more Copycat questions:

-Do the Copy and the Original have independent HP levels?

-If one gets Frozen or hit by Misfortune and Sin, does the other receive the effects?

-If one unit receives Debuffs, does the other?

-Is the copy the only one vulnerable to Puppet Breaker?

I'm trying to make an anti-Copycat build... Likely a Maid or a Butler if the Debuffs and Freeze thing work on both units.

Also, Does DF's Clear Mind work on self-inflicted debuffs like the ones you get from using Silver weapons or the True Dragonstone?

Edited by JothTheConqueror

Even more Copycat questions:

-Do the Copy and the Original have independent HP levels?

-If one gets Frozen or hit by Misfortune and Sin, does the other receive the effects?

-If one unit receives Debuffs, does the other?

-Is the copy the only one vulnerable to Puppet Breaker?

I'm trying to make an anti-Copycat build... Likely a Maid or a Butler if the Debuffs and Freeze thing work on both units.

Also, Does DF's Clear Mind work on self-inflicted debuffs like the ones you get from using Silver weapons or the True Dragonstone?

-No

-Yes

-Yes

-Puppet is a "monster" class, so I think Puppet Breaker is referring to that rather than having anything to do with copies.

I haven't checked if Clear Mind does that but I would assume so.

Questions about Capture. I asked some before a while back, but nobody knew the answers to these ones:

4)What are the captured bosses like? Are any of them notably worth nabbing? Do they have any distinct personality or dialogue despite having no supports?

Gazzak has Raven strike(Super accuracy), Stubborness, and Pavise on Hard as well as a extremely defense growth for a Berserker, even higher then Benoit.

Hard to say about their personalities, though guys like the bandit twins seem to get a alot of dialogue.

-Puppet is a "monster" class, so I think Puppet Breaker is referring to that rather than having anything to do with copies.

Well, the Serenes site description specifically lists Golems as being affected by Puppet Breaker while not listing Faceless; keep in mind that Faceless is just as much a monster class as Golems are. This got reflected onto the wiki page for the skill as well:

http://www.fireemblemwiki.org/wiki/Puppet_Break

Now, these listings could still be specifically be referring to only the monster Puppets (yes, Othin, your quote hasn't been outright debunked by this breakdown)...

The specificality of how Puppet Break is listed is similar to how Effective Medicine and Household Cure specifically mention both potion- (i.e. Vulnerary) and tonic-type (i.e. HP Tonic) items, while Witch's Cauldron specifically mentions potion-type items only, even though I've seen one person mention a tie-in of tonic-type items to Witch's Cauldron as well that I haven't believed due to the specificality of the Serenes site listings...

No.

From footage alone, here is a compiled list of what Nohr seems o work with:

-Astra

-Luna

-Sol

-Aether

-Ignis

-Breaking Sky

-Vengeance

-Lethality

-Dragon Fang

-Miracle

-Pavise

-Aegis

This may not be a full list.

Eww....that's bad.

Thanks !

Well if procs work the same way as they did in Awakening I was able to procstack a FeMu and FeMui-mothered Shinonome (there could be more optimal uses of Hoshido/Flamboyant combo and Kamui's placement but I'm shameless lobster trash, Shino's doing the Flamboyant/Hoshido/Nohr thing, btw since he has better mods)

I did some calcs and I can stack it close to 99% (it was like, 98.6% or so) of any given proc activating with Lethality being the highest at 34% so it's like, 34% to instakill someone and 66% to still whack them really hard (which might still result in instakilling them, especially if crits are involved)

Doing the stacking is mostly because then I can also tack on some damage boosters to Shino like one or two of Lancefaire/Aggressor/LoD/Extravagance/Maybe Ogre Strike? or just Copycat it up, the dude's skill acquisition abilities is kinda ridiculous

though really, Hoshido+Flamboyant Shino at +5skill capped Holy Lancer is already at 82% Breaking Sky unless I'm half asleep and math'd wrong so I'm not sure he really needs more procs

Well, the Serenes site description specifically lists Golems as being affected by Puppet Breaker while not listing Faceless; keep in mind that Faceless is just as much a monster class as Golems are. This got reflected onto the wiki page for the skill as well:

http://www.fireemblemwiki.org/wiki/Puppet_Break

Now, these listings could still be specifically be referring to only the monster Puppets (yes, Othin, your quote hasn't been outright debunked by this breakdown)...

The specificality of how Puppet Break is listed is similar to how Effective Medicine and Household Cure specifically mention both potion- (i.e. Vulnerary) and tonic-type (i.e. HP Tonic) items, while Witch's Cauldron specifically mentions potion-type items only, even though I've seen one person mention a tie-in of tonic-type items to Witch's Cauldron as well that I haven't believed due to the specificality of the Serenes site listings...

That's what I'm saying. The three monster classes are Faceless, Puppet, and Golem. As far as I can tell, the Puppet Break skill checks if the target's class is "Puppet", "Golem", or "Puppeteer", the three construct-type classes. Faceless is a zombie-type class with a weakness to blessed weapons or whatever, even if that has a specific inherent designation the construct classes don't.

A few questions about Line of Death/Extravagance:

is LoD/Extravagance factored before or after defense? Like say, you have 30 atk before LoD and you are hitting a General with 40 def, do you do 0 or 10 damage?

And does it calculate before or after critical? Like, if you crit on LoD/Extravagance, is it +60 damage or +20?

is LoD/Extravagance factored before or after defense? Like say, you have 30 atk before LoD and you are hitting a General with 40 def, do you do 0 or 10 damage?

And does it calculate before or after critical? Like, if you crit on LoD/Extravagance, is it +60 damage or +20?

I believe the normal formula is done first then LoD and Extravagence happen, then crits.

First you do Attack Power - Defense as per usual.

Then you do Damage + LoD/Extravagance.

That will be the value that shows up as your hit/dam in battle. Any criticals or proc skills are applied to that final value.

Extravagance can be confusing because its name shows up in battle as if it activated just then, but its boost is already factored into the damage shown in the battle preview.

I believe the normal formula is done first then LoD and Extravagence happen, then crits.

First you do Attack Power - Defense as per usual.

Then you do Damage + LoD/Extravagance.

That will be the value that shows up as your hit/dam in battle. Any criticals or proc skills are applied to that final value.

Extravagance can be confusing because its name shows up in battle as if it activated just then, but its boost is already factored into the damage shown in the battle preview.

So if I'm understanding this right, even if you have poor atk, with LoD+Extravagance that's just free 20 damage

damn.

Let's not forget that this works against you as well.

Actually it does not.Extravagance cancels out the +10 damage from enemies.The only drawback to this is you need coins, which are quite easy to obtain.

If you kill the enemy before they can hit you back with LoD you don't magically get 10 damage slapped to your face anyway right

I'm kinda thinking of playing with a Berserker Oboro!Shinonome (through S Fighter!FKanna) that runs LoD/Extravagance+Crits+Raven Strike+Great Club so i mean if he crits that's like 60 free damage on top of whatever else he does right there :B

Edited by Thor Odinson

How does Astra interact with LoDEx? Does each strike have the full boost or do they each get half boosts? Fifth boosts?

I believe what happens is, normal damage, LoDEx added on, Astra, then crits.

Actually it does not.Extravagance cancels out the +10 damage from enemies.The only drawback to this is you need coins, which are quite easy to obtain.

Oh, I missed that we were talking about Extravagance to. Oops.

Do Kaze's personal ability and miracle stack? Basically letting a unit have two chances of miracle activating?

Both only activate if you have more then 1 HP.