Release hype thread

VincentASM

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So gay marriage got confirmed, do we know the units yet?

Zero for Nohr and Shara for Hoshido

Both are avaliable in third path

(Now idk if I should keep Zero for my Male Avatar run through or if I should marry him on the second female run through or both XD )

Gender is locked to different version wtf? Serious.

No same-sex in Japan mean NoA rewrite the A+ to S rank support... That mean Female Kamui x Aqua is good to go as well!!!

I will treat any backlashes for this as free advertisement, first annoying SJW for Tomodachi and now anti-gay idiots for Fates. This gonna be annoying next few months...

The first three points are correct, but we don't know much about your 4th question yet. Technically speaking, the game hasn't been released yet, so it's likely that the answers you're looking for will come after release.

The physical layout of the map is the same, yes. The unit placement/goals change with the version.

Alright, because I read earlier that you could get bonuses for buying 2 paths (the opposite and third path) on file based on text found on hamayama' stream. Guess we'll find out soon though as I like collecting the physical versions of games I am not too fond of having to spend extra to get Dark Falcon. *shrugs*

Major Spoiler, do not open the spoiler unless you wish to be spoiled crucial plot.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

[spoiler=DO NOT OPEN UNLESS YOU ARE VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY CURIOUS]

3qOtUmJ.png

Consumed Garon.

n8lMtM9.png

Enemy Mikito (via 3rd Campaign I assume from a chapter summary.)

Posted · Hidden by Ϲharlie, July 10, 2015 - hidden on request
Hidden by Ϲharlie, July 10, 2015 - hidden on request

JOKER LINE THAT DOESN'T APPEAR IN THE TEXT FILES, APPARENTLY REMOVED FOR BEING TOO LEWD:

"In front of everyone else, I am only your butler.... But right here and now, I want to make a mess of you"

Major Spoiler, do not open the spoiler unless you wish to be spoiled crucial plot.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

3qOtUmJ.png

Consumed Garon.

n8lMtM9.png

I clicked it twice because I got wett feet then, I realized it was just something someone spoiled already.

Phew. Tharja was always my favorite to marry in awakening but I liked female Robin more than male robin. Nice to see on my female Kamui run I can marry shara. I always found it odd that female Robin couldn't S with tharja but could with the likes of Gangrel.

Edited by Aquaze

JOKER LINE THAT DOESN'T APPEAR IN THE TEXT FILES, APPARENTLY REMOVED FOR BEING TOO LEWD:

"In front of everyone else, I am only your butler.... But right here and now, I want to make a mess of you"

... AND HE WAS AFRAID OF GETTING MY HANDS DIRTY LOL

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

3qOtUmJ.png

Consumed Garon.

n8lMtM9.png

Well Dad has certainly seen better days