The Characters of Fire Emblem Fates [Spoiler]

Kirokan

not sure if I should put this in a spoiler tab but Why can Flora create blizzards?

She is the chief of the ice clan's daughter. Therefore she has magical powers over ice and (unintentionally?) creates blizzards whenever her emotions are strong.

• Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, are these Bond units variations of the generics with their own unique stats?

Hmm... I think they might be Avatars actually. Their class is either Nohr Prince or Nohr Princess and their portrait is undefined, just like the Avatar. I assume it's an enhanced version of the other person whose castle you keep visiting.

I say "enhanced" because they have personal skills beyond just Mysterious Appeal.

Also... fff, captured generics have their own growth rates. I figured as much when somebody got great Level Ups out of one of them.

Captured units can't support anyone right ?

No, they are essentially Einherjar/guest units, like in Awakening. They are recorded in your Avatar Logbook too.

Also, I'm wondering if the Bond Units are Kannas, rather than Avatars actually...

There's already a text roll over on the page that says blossom is "Sakura". To clarify, Hana loves blossom as in the pink stuff (since it's written in kanji). Not Sakura the person (since her name is written in katana), although it's clearly meant to be a clever joke.

Nah, it's meant to be a full stop. The profiles always end with a "best in the army" trait.

Hmm... I'm not good with sayings to be honest. It's meant to suggest he works because he wants to rest (as in once he's got everything done, he doesn't need to do anything). I think?

1) Ah, my apologies. I wasn't paying attention to the rollover. It just sounded really weird as a sentence, so I thought it might have been a mistranslation.

2) Yay, I found a typo :D

3) Hmm. That is tricky. Perhaps "Work today so you can relax tomorrow"? Or "Work so you don't have anything left to do"?

More paralogue

Daichi boss of Kinu Paralogue

Funk boss of Grey Paralogue

Senou boss of Ophelia Paralogue

Gazzak boss of Foleo Paralogue

Ch18 Crimson

Seems she is dead. During a cutscene where you all jump off a bridge, a shadow appears and kills her.

Aw c'mon IS. :( What's even the narrative behind why?

Question:

Do we know if Fuuga is a Hoshido exclusive unit or shared?

Also what chapters do Yukimra and Izana join in?

Does anyone know what class Anna is? I've heard both Adventurer and Great Merchant.

Based on artwork, she is a thief.

Does anyone know what class Anna is? I've heard both Adventurer and Great Merchant.

Thief by default. But we won't know until her recruitment map is released.

I feel like Hana's description would be much less confusing if it was translated as 'loves cherry blossoms'.

I really want to know more about these bond units. Do we know how many quest units you can have at one time?

Hmm, could do. TBH, I was really tired when it got to the editing phase XD

There's a topic about inheriting skills after completing the game that has screenshots of the Logbook. I think the limit is 99. Dunno if it's shared between all categories (Einherjar/Bond/Guest/Captive).

Fixed the other issues you pointed.

For Deere, I researched his motto and it's supposed to be "work to rest". So I was close!

There's a topic about inheriting skills after completing the game that has screenshots of the Logbook. I think the limit is 99. Dunno if it's shared between all categories (Einherjar/Bond/Guest/Captive).

Ah sorry. I meant active units, in our roster and ready to use. I think in awakening it was 20, and if you tried to recruit another it'd tell you to ditch one first. I think, admittedly I never used guest units much in awakening, but with the ability to recruit actual characters from the other route via streetpass I'll probably get more use out of it.

Also I love Charlotte's stat caps. Best berserker. Granted the average Nohr playthrough probably isn't going to reach them, but if I remember right she's playable in the third path.

I'd be surprised if Anna ends up as a thief in the end. It made some sense in awakening, but Fates has [great] merchant as an actual class which would be much more fitting.

Edited by capmalachi

I'd be surprised if Anna ends up as a thief in the end. It made some sense in awakening, but Fates has [great] merchant as an actual class which would be much more fitting.

[spoiler=Minor timeline spoilers]Fates takes place long before Awakening, so it could be Anna (or one of them) before she becomes a Trickster.

Plus as mentioned, her portrait has the Thief attire.

Plus as mentioned, her portrait has the Thief attire.

I guess, it just seems like it'd be a strange decision to not make the merchant of the series in to an actual merchant. Then again there's more than a few things in this game that strike me as odd so who knows.

Edited by capmalachi

List of units that can be captured:

CPT Draj

Also... fff, captured generics have their own growth rates. I figured as much when somebody got great Level Ups out of one of them.

What a happy day this is!

Okay, let me see if I have this right

Both: Izana, Asura, Anna

Hoshido: Crimson, Yuugiri, Yukimura

Nohr: Gunter, Flora

???: Fuuga

I am willing to bet Fuuga is either Hoshido or neutral.

So... Then I guess we have all our capturable unit profiles.

Draj ドラジェ

The legendary genius explorer of Nohr. Has gone through her entire life as an explorer.

draj.png?w=545

Nacht ナハト

A soldier of Nohr. Though he is apathetic to all affairs, his desire to live is stronger than others.

nacht.png?w=545

Daniela ダニエラ

A General of Nohr. She leads a great army to protect the border of Nohr.

daniela.png?w=545

Haitaka ハイタカ

A General of Hoshido. He occupies and defends the Black Dragon Fortress.

haitaka.png?w=545

Kumagara クマゲラ

A General of Hoshido. Seeks King Garon of Nohrs life.

kumagara.png?w=545

William ウィリアム

An unidentifiable soldier. Is always seen together with Hormone.

william.png?w=545

Hormone ホルモン

An unidentifiable soldier. Is always seen together with William.

hormone.png?w=545

Gazzak ガザック

A scoundrel of the remote regions. Built a village near the border of the unknown regions.

gazzak.png?w=545

Banba バンバ

A scoundrel of the remote regions. Robs those who come close to the remote regions.

banba.png?w=545

Funk ファンク

A scoundrel of the remote regions. He breaks into wealthy homes and steals all their money and goods.

funk.png?w=545

Daichi ダイチ

A scoundrel of the remote regions. He brought down a fox spirit and sold it at a high price.

daichi.png?w=545

Senou セノウ

A scoundrel of the remote regions. He came across a rare tome and used it to commit evil.

senou.png?w=545

Vashara ヴァスハラ

A scoundrel of the remote regions. Was once a known swordsman but fell from grace when he joined the enemy.

vashara.png?w=545

Shame that some of these were not full units... But at least they fit a bit better than the Einherjar in your army.

[spoiler=Character spoiler]...man, I really wanted Draj and Nacht as playable units. Guess this will have to do. :\

Edited by TheErrantShepherd

I know I already asked this, but what chapters dose Izana join in Hoshido and Nohr?

Also what about Yukimura in Hoshido?