"I just want to know one thing!" - Fire Emblem: Fates

Rapier

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right after you make the decision and finish chapter 6. It's the same for every route.

Cool, considering there's a menu option to skip straight to the choice, does that mean you go straight to MyCastle upon starting a new game this way, or am I missing something.

Cool, considering there's a menu option to skip straight to the choice, does that mean you go straight to MyCastle upon starting a new game this way, or am I missing something.

When you make the decision, as far as I know, you skip straight to the start of Chapter 6 (before the choice, of course)

To clarify, My Castle is accessed after beating Chapter 6, while it is after the decision, it is not directly after the decision.

Edited by CocoaGalaxy

I just saw that Gamexplain would be doing a Revelations stream. Does this mean that Revelations is included in the special edition from the start for the English release? I thought that it was DLC to be released in March?

I just saw that Gamexplain would be doing a Revelations stream. Does this mean that Revelations is included in the special edition from the start for the English release? I thought that it was DLC to be released in March?

It's in the Special Edition from the start, it releases in March for all other editions.

I understand that a character can only have a maximum of one A+ and that it's not mutually exclusive, but can multiple characters A+ with the same character? For example, can both Ryoma and Hinata A+ with Takumi at the same time or only one of them?

I understand that a character can only have a maximum of one A+ and that it's not mutually exclusive, but can multiple characters A+ with the same character? For example, can both Ryoma and Hinata A+ with Takumi at the same time or only one of them?

Yes, multiple characters can A+ the same character.

How good is Sorc comaparing to the Exorcist?

All i know Exorcist have more skl/spd/lck.

Sorc have more hp/mag/def/res

still Exorcist for me looks more reliable than Sorc, why is that? >:C

When you use the shortcut to start at chapter 6, how does the game choose the level/stats for your already owned characters at this moment ?

It takes data from the latest playthough, so the last time you completed chapter 5, it takes those characters stats.

-----------------------------------------------

I'm wondering, on the official English release is dark flyer and dread fighter still accessible without dlc? (I hope it is, I'm planning to convert my ninjas into dread fighters and also train a few characters to learn galeforce) I know you unlock the scolls in a certain dlc but I herd you can still get a limited amount through some sort of spotpass or bonus, if so then the I can use hacks to get the class

Edited by Raybrand

It takes data from the latest playthough, so the last time you completed chapter 5, it takes those characters stats.

-----------------------------------------------

I'm wondering, on the official English release is dark flyer and dread fighter still accessible without dlc? (I hope it is, I'm planning to convert my ninjas into dread fighters and also train a few characters to learn galeforce) I know you unlock the scolls in a certain dlc but I herd you can still get a limited amount through some sort of spotpass or bonus, if so then the I can use hacks to get the class

Yes the Dread Scroll and Ebon Wing are still given to you depending on what paths you own. You get 2 Dread Scrolls for having two paths and 2 Ebon Wings for all 3. You can also get more via the Royal Royale DLC, and depending on what Royal you play as determines the class item you get (Dread Scroll for Hoshido and Ebon Wing for Nohr).

How good is Sorc comaparing to the Exorcist?

All i know Exorcist have more skl/spd/lck.

Sorc have more hp/mag/def/res

still Exorcist for me looks more reliable than Sorc, why is that? >:C

2 things you forgot. Sorc gets +10 Crit/+5 Hit/+5 Avoid and also S Rank vs Exorcist Staff B Staff

there's also Witch to compare with

2 things you forgot. Sorc gets +10 Crit/+5 Hit/+5 Avoid and also S Rank vs Exorcist Staff B Staff

there's also Witch to compare with

I didn't said about those bonuses cause i forgot what exactly bonuses this is giving lol

Witch is only for females so i didn't counted it.

Does anyone know if the skill 'Battle Command' (Allies within a 2 tile radius deal 2 extra damage and receive 2 less damage during battles) has any effect if the user is the support in a defensive stance?

And does this skill stack with other skills that have the same effect?

Edited by Raybrand

Tomes actually can activate the ice effect. As a Witch using thunder, the spell becomes a weird snowy lightning effect.

Really? Maybe because rat god blends in with the effect. Couldn't tell.

Anyone who uses Felicia's ice tray gets the ice effect tho. I can confirm her kids don't.

I have several questions.

So:

1. Which mage class is the best one in your opinion?
  2. Is it worth getting a Robin amiibo for the Grandmaster seal?
  3. Is Nosferatu still good?
  4. Does forging alter the buffs and debuffs (stuff like lower stats, crit evade and all that)?
  5. How to optimize Corrin for Dragonstone usage, since people think Kanna is better suited for physical attacks?

I have more, but they'll come later.

1. Is it worth getting a Robin amiibo for the Grandmaster seal?

Robin doesn't get you the Grandmaster Seal. Only the DLC for the seal does.

Edited by Dai

I have several questions.

So:

1. Which mage class is the best one in your opinion?
  2. Is it worth getting a Robin amiibo for the Grandmaster seal?
  3. Is Nosferatu still good?
  4. Does forging alter the buffs and debuffs (stuff like lower stats, crit evade and all that)?
  5. How to optimize Corrin for Dragonstone usage, since people think Kanna is better suited for physical attacks?

1. Witch for women, and the rest depends on your mods and growths.

2. Robin amiibo only gives you Robin, same as every other amiibo. The class comes in DLC.

3. No.

4. Nope, no matter how forged Hana's beauty sword is, you'll never be able to double attack.

5. Don't bother with dragonstones unless you need defense asap. It's not something you're gonna want to rely or focus on later in the game.