Main Aqua discussion thread.

Pepper

• Replies 568
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But Aqua is pretty snarky and has a spine made of steel I didn't expect that when I first played.

I like that about her. At first I thought she would be a 100% sweetie pie with no teeth but Fates surpised me so Cute+Courage+Snark+Depth= I'm gonna S-rank that! :XD:

I like that about her. At first I thought she would be a 100% sweetie pie with no teeth but Fates surpised me so Cute+Courage+Snark+Depth= I'm gonna S-rank that! :XD:

I like their cultural exchange in their 3rd route support where they pretty much are on their own at this point as they both told Hoshido and Nohr go somewhere and kinda trying to figure out what to do now.

I like their cultural exchange in their 3rd route support where they pretty much are on their own at this point as they both told Hoshido and Nohr go somewhere and kinda trying to figure out what to do now.

Agreed I really liked those supports alot as well.

I still don't understand why all three paths could not of been one game with the third path being unlocked if you beat the first two.

Well we could get a special edition with all three in one package deal but my guess it partly has to do with the fact that these three paths are first of all full games in of themselves so I can imagine trying to squeeze them all into one catridge would be difficult. It also could be IS trying to milk the consumers for a bit of extra cash but I'm just guessing here.

Oh its out now I thought it would be later this month? Well then I'll be avoiding most of the thread pertaining to it so at least there some surprises left. :P

Its coming this month I don't when, but the fan translations are pretty badass.

I'm also curious as to the missing endings for the female characters that some people said was absent from the extracted data.

To be fair it may be because in this game the ending for a pairing is linked to the female character. Opposite of Awakening where it was linked to the male character.

Wait I thought its the other way around this time?

It is. In Awakening the kids were linked to the female characters, but the epilogue is linked to the male characters. This time around the kids are linked to the male characters while the epilogues are linked to the female characters.

Still, I hope they make an acceptation for this for male avatars, since all the females having their default ending makes no sense in this case.