Main Aqua discussion thread.

Pepper

Am I the only who do the Amie thing without looking at it ? And with no sound ? It's just so freaking embarrassing.

I'm more interested in having Lucina wearing a bikini which I can finally do it. frigging IS lied when they show off that bikini Lucina in the awakening DLCs trailer...

Considering how flat Lucina is, it wouldn't be that good anyway...

Edited by B.Leu

• Replies 568
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Girls doesn't need big boob to be considered pretty in bikini

Beauty, graceful, reserve, long hair, idol-ish type and occasionally being the tease is totally my type of girl. Lucina got most of my desirable traits in a lovable heroine for me. Somehow Azura landed on them all

Edited by Awakener_

I'm more interested in having Lucina wearing a bikini which I can finally do it. frigging IS lied when they show off that bikini Lucina in the awakening DLCs trailer...

You mean this?

tumblr_nr5glohZBH1rh9jsuo1_400.jpg

Girls doesn't need big boob to be considered pretty in bikini

Beauty, graceful, reserve, long hair, idol-ish type and occasionally being the tease is totally my type of girl. Lucina got most of my desirable traits in a lovable heroine for me. Somehow Azura landed on them all

I am actually in the opposite position. Azura has hit most of my desirable trains in a heroine for me, while Lucina hit all of them.

This pink bikini is total narm to me. ... Then again, I'm not the kind of guy find those 3D model sexually gratifying

Lucina's graceful ?

How does this make me feel more awkward than the skinship? Also those seem to a cup too big but then again this a mode where Rinka abs have ceased to exist. >_>

Of course, its just the generic female model. The promotional art for the Awakening DLC shows Lucina in a bikini and there she is clearly more flat chested.

Not that is bothers me, I am more of an ass/hip man myself.

You mean this?

I am actually in the opposite position. Azura has hit most of my desirable trains in a heroine for me, while Lucina hit all of them.

Yes that, that alone worth a purchase of Lucina's amiibo. Still salty that I can't get Lucina in bikini like they shown in that trailer.

Edited by Awakener_

Lucina: ...Robin? Are you sure this is better than that polka dot dress I was originally going to buy?

Robin: YES... *ahem* I-I mean.... YES!!

lol IDK, despite being in the middle of writing a RobinxLucina fic, even taking into account the whole 'cousins' thing, I'm finding KamuixAqua slowly creeping up into the lead for me :P

Edited by FireMblum

ok to return to topic ( not that I mind the lucina talk but this is aqua topic and she is miles better and relevant than she-marth lol) I can't be the only one who is angry that she doesn't appears in the final CG of the third path , I mean she is important and very crucial to the plot <_< and yeah I understand your frustration irongriffin and its justified but IS trolled hard

Edited by ivanhellsing

ok to return to topic ( not that I mind the lucina talk but this is aqua topic and she is miles better and relevant than she-marth lol) I can't be the only one who is angry that she doesn't appears in the final CG of the third path , I mean she is important and very crucial to the plot <_< and yeah I understand your frustration irongriffin and its justified but IS trolled hard

But doesn't she have a whole scene with Kamui by the lake before the final scene?

IDK, although the 'cousins' thing is still a slight downer for me, I'd say IS was pretty generous regarding the ship.

Edited by FireMblum

Lucina: ...Robin? Are you sure this is better than that polka dot dress I was originally going to buy?

lol IDK, despite being in the middle of writing a RobinxLucina fic, even taking into account the whole 'cousins' thing, I'm finding KamuixAqua slowly creeping up into the lead for me :P

Azura is the Lucina of this game. Which is why people generally bring her up in comparison.

If Shara reincarnated into Tharja nothing doesn't say that Azura can't reincarnated into Lcuina and marry Kamui/Robin again in Ylisse.

Edit meant to reply to ivanhellsing

Edited by Awakener_

If Shara reincarnated into Tharja nothing doesn't say that Azura can't reincarnated into Lcuina and marry Kamui/Robin again in Ylisse.

The whole reincarnation business is pretty wonky as of now, and with the alternate timelines that Awakening introduced there are now a lot of questions popping up.

Edited by BlueSunStudios

Honestly I kinda just prefer Robin as a character to Kamui from what I've seen, and Lucina hits all of the check boxes on what I like in heroines while Azura only hits a lot of them. Also that hotsprings scramble conversation is still something I have yet to see eclipsed yet

Also, Robin x Lucina fanfic high five. What story is yours? (I am also writing a Robin x Lucina fanfic, called Love Across time. Also wrote another completed one called A Future Disowned where they were the main couple)

'

Eh, I am going to just end up writing a Fates-Awakening crossover fanfic to both explain how the 3 awakening characters ended up in the game, give them a reason for being there, then have Robin and Lucina show up post game to deal with the fact the true big bad isn't actually dead in the end either route (Nohr route) and eventually lead into the time loop that results in the 3ed route starting. Much better way of linking the pairings.

I was going to thus have the couples of Robin x Lucina and Kamui x Azura interact, but Azura dies in the end of the Nohr route. So I instead get to deal with Kamui greiving and such. Still should result in some good character moments (like Lucina being able to relate to what he's going through, as she dealt with Robin's sacrifice and the two years where he was gone, thus giving some good adivce)

Edited by TheWerdna

Well from what we have seen from these games they have more than a few hiccups especially in regards to the story. I am curious as to the epilogue portion in regards to the character endings though anyone know if there is anything different with those?.

Honestly I kinda just prefer Robin as a character to Kamui from what I've seen, and Lucina hits all of the check boxes on what I like in heroines while Azura only hits a lot of them. Also that hotsprings scramble conversation is still something I have yet to see eclipsed yet

Also, Robin x Lucina fanfic high five. What story is yours? (I am also writing a Robin x Lucina fanfic, called Love Across time. Also wrote another completed one called A Future Disowned where they were the main couple)

At this point, it could very well just be hype, given that it's something new. It's only a feeling, so I won't be deciding any winners until I've actually gotten the chance to play the game.

Oh, I'm very familiar with your work, Werdna :)

I believe I've got Love Across Time fav'd? (Pretty sure. If not, I've no idea why it's not.)

Mine is 'Chisel', which I really need to get back to updating after I've gotten back home xP

Edited by FireMblum

At this point, it could very well just be hype, given that it's something new. It's only a feeling, so I won't be deciding any winners until I've actually gotten the chance to play the game.

Oh, I'm very familiar with your work, Werdna :)

I believe I've got Love Across Time fav'd? (Pretty sure. If not, I've no idea why it's not.)

Mine is 'Chisel', which I really need to get back to updating after I've gotten back home xP

Oooooh, I really like Chisel. I think I have it faved? At the very least followed, since is does keep popping up in my sub box for some reason. Though that could just be dark voodo magic. It's dark voodo magic isn't it?

I am still trying to get Love Across time up to level of popularity of Disowned, though that is hard as it turns out when the later actually had substance instead of being just shameless shipping fluff that is Love Across Time, lol

Edited by TheWerdna

Ok I've been trying to get past 19 now I've just been slow due to life stuff.

Its cool. Considering most of us won't be playing the game until 6+ months from now, getting these details even a bit later than the release in Japan is still really nice,

Well damn I'm legit shocked that the rest of the party doesn't tell the two to find a room, this whole path these two won't stop won't acting like a young couple in love.

Really? Must've been lines I didn't understand, because I kept forgetting she even existed, and I mentally called her "Expositionina".