lol

I don't even play FF, but I don't have access to the newer ones? Should I play the older games from before their betrayal of Nintendo?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Which is better?

2. 2. Which is better?

• FF10
    • FE10
  3. 3. Which is better?

4. 4. Which one is better?

5. 5. Which one is better?

Draco was saying all manaketes are lolis or old creepy guys, I was proving him wrong, beauty is subjective though, but I think Idoun's pretty good looking.

Then again, Idoun's dragon form is one of the least attractive things in FE.

Y'know, the manakete dude have potentiel, I mean come one, dragon people, they have scales, claws, and fangs ! Too bad they are so ugle. :/

Sacrilege, Idoun's dragon form was super-sexy !

• Replies 935
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Y'know, the manakete dude have potentiel, I mean come one, dragon people, they have scales, claws, and fangs ! Too bad they are so ugle. :/

Sacrilege, Idoun's dragon form was super-sexy !

I mentioned Yahn.

Jahn.png

To each his own I guess

Normally I'd agree, but bunnies, tho . . .

I thought Panne mentioned how there were once several different animal clans besides the Taguel, so it's likely that Taguel are just bunny clan laguz.

Do you truly think I wouldn't have my bunny bases covered? Look at my avatar, I got this.

*wistle* I'm look at my previous post, and I wonder what the hell happened that I could do so many mistakes. :/

I mentioned Yahn.

Jahn.png

To each his own I guess

He's the (very good actually) exception, not the rule. The only dragon part he have is somekind of pseudo-claws that are easy to miss. Badass tattoo though.

What gamer types are there? I know that there is hardcore and casual gamers- but are they the only types? Or are there other types that I don't know of?

What gamer types are there? I know that there is hardcore and casual gamers- but are they the only types? Or are there other types that I don't know of?

There is the Angry Birds one. The ones that only game on their mobile devices.

I like games mostly for story and gameplay. Characters too, but that's a little less important. :P FE has awesomeness in all three, so it easily became my favorite series.

Weren't we all into Zoras when we saw Ruto in the Water Temple for at least a couple of seconds? No just me? ok...

Thats just you, mate.

There's females here on this forum too. Maybe they'd be into something rock hard? I'm deeply sorry

LMAO!!!! I almost choked on my trail mix.

What kind of gamer am i? The kind that enjoys their nostalgia a bunch. Also, one who prefers to be entertained over being challenged. I like games to be fun before they are difficult. I like to goof off in video games a lot. Im the kind that finds Goat Simulator to be among the greatest games to ever exist. Im the sort that doesnt give a snot about the "integrity of gaming" or whatever that even means anymore. But im also the type that loves to see games that are also works of art.

Gamer wise- I'm a massive RPG fan. Give me Xenoblade and Radiant Historia over Angry Birds and Candy Crush any day. I am also a completionist- I could easily spend a month doing side quests....

I'm the kind of gamer that just plays to relieve stress... which means either playing stuff on that won't give me too much trouble or doing all the dumbest most masochistic stuff I can do to someone with my horrible skill level like 100% JRPGs.

I'm a hardcore gamer Final Destination, No items, Fox only.

I mostly play games for the gameplay, and won't usually try to 100% a game. I'll try and get all of the endings and beat it on the hardest difficult if I really like the game though.

I prefer strategy games, and I mean actual strategy, not like Fire Emblem. I like planning out my assaults, encircling the enemy, whipping them out, and hoisting my flag over their Capitol.

Hmm this is a tough one since I play a bit of everything as long as I like it. I guess I'm a Nintendo and PC gamer mostly and my favorite genres are RPGs, Adventure, and Figting games. Out of those I enjoy the arcadey/challenging aspects of fighting games the most.