Kmaui's final class poll(Spoilers for classes)

Azz

57 members have voted

1. 1. What promotion of Kamui's is your favourite?

• Dark Bllod
    • Light Blood
  2. 2. Which do you intent to use as his final class for the 3rd path?

• Dark Blood
    • Light Blood
    • Neiter, I am using a different class

Basically the topic title.Also I jsut put spoilers for those who don't wan to be spoiled on classes and such.

I am split between the two, both in style and utility. White Blood seems more physical attack focused and has the skill Hoshido which seems useful. Kamui looks regal in the shining armor and white cape with the Hoshidan symbol. On the other hand, Dark Blood is more magic focused so go go dragon power! Also, I am kinda fond of the Nohr skill so you don't have to equip Kamui with an offensive skill, as long as you pair him up with someone who has. Moreover, that tattered cloak looks so badass. Rugged and war-weary Kamui, I like it!

In the end, I have to go with Dark Blood.

I always preferred magic using Avatars since Awakening, so I'm biased towards Dark Blood….

Draconic Curse and Nohr are appealing to me.

Actually, on the third path, I think you can use both, so you could pick up the skills form both….

Dark Blood does have a notably worse luck cap, that said, so that's a consideration.

Although I'm planning to marry a Hoshidan wife in the game, so flavor might make White Blood appealing…. although I do like tomes, that said, so Dark Blood still has strong appeal….

I suppose I could abuse Levin swords for magic.

Edited by astrophys

I'm biased towards magic, so Dark Blood for me. Also helps that I'm essentially choosing between being a Paladin (or what a Paladin usually is in most RPGs that isn't Fire Emblem) and a Dark Knight (Specifically since Dark Blood seems more offensively focused thanks to the addition of tomes, and I kinda love how Fire Emblem after Awakening treats Dark Knights as being magic-focused hybrid units in contrast to the way they treat their version of "Paladin").

Magic is my favorite weapon type in the game, and I couldn't care less about staves (too bad I like all the White Blood skills a lot), so Dark Blood by a landslide.

Even though I think having staffs would be more useful than tomes, since Dragonstones already use magic...I'll probably go Dark Blood. It just looks really cool to me.

I've always been Magic biased over Staves (Dark Flier over Falcon Knight everyday) to the point where I rarely uses Staff users. That and the fact that I vastly prefer the design of the Dark Blood (dat torn cape, doe?) pretty much seals it for me~

Edited by Landmaster

The problem with the nohr dark blood is that you already have way too may dark mages and others that can you use tomes. If your Kamui isnt good in magic, I saw no real reason to even use the tomes when i promoted. End game I had 2-3 tome users. With the Light blood, staves are at least a little more useful since unless you have 5 healers on a team, you cant go wrong with a unit just topping off your hp.

And yes, Ive gone through both pathes. Both have their uses and are great promotions(dark blood looks cooler) but..yeah #opinions