Fates English dub speculations and rumors!

Abysswalker25

Sean Schemmel as Xander and Chris Sabat as Ryoma. Or vice versa. I want to believe~

hah. you're funny.

LOOK AT THE CROSS-REGION CASTING-

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sean Schemmel as Xander and Chris Sabat as Ryoma. Or vice versa. I want to believe~

YES! This 9000 times over. Not only are they great voice actors but imagine the memes and jokes that would come out as a result.

Elise sounds older than she does in the japanese version, I can only assume they are going to do the Lissa/Nowi treatment and make her a young adult or a teen. Might also be the case for Sakura and a couple of other characters. So far I like the voice acting but I reaaaally wanna know who is voicing who! Sadly, I only can call out a few voice actors since I'm not familiar with all their names.

^ I'm not so sure. Leo's voice seems kinda broad, and through most of David Vincent's roles (especially Robin), I'm not sure I'm hearing him as Leo. Oh well.

When do you think we'll get real confirmation for the English VAs, if at all?

Well, it was already confirmed that Rena Strober is the voice of Azura. She was the voice of Esmeraude in Sailor Moon R, which aired in the 90's, and she's also the voice of Kanami Mashita in Persona 4: Dancing All Night on PS Vita.

We can only hope, right? I'd like to believe, too.

I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask, but who do you guys think will be Marth's voice actor for his Amiibo? Spike Spencer (From the Anime), Yuri Lowenthal (From Code Name:S.T.E.A.M.), Hikaru Midorikawa (From Super Smash Bros.) or someone else?

I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask, but who do you guys think will be Marth's voice actor for his Amiibo? Spike Spencer (From the Anime), Yuri Lowenthal (From Code Name:S.T.E.A.M.), Hikaru Midorikawa (From Super Smash Bros.) or someone else?

Most likely Yuri.

I definitely don't think they'll keep Hikaru's clips since the only real reason they still use them in Smash is because they're lazy.

I personally hope Matthew Mercer is Xander, as Xander already reminds me of Chrom in a few ways, but if he's Ryoma that'll be fine too. I'm pretty sure he's one or the other.

I wonder when we'll get another trailer so we can confirm more voices? I'd like to know what Camilla sounds like in English, and I'd REALLY like to know who Hinoka is voiced by.

EDIT:

I'm certain is that Matthew Mercer is voicing one of turnê, and is most likely Ryoma, due to a certain Tweet

There was a tweet where he hinted at Fates? Which tweet was this?

Edited by Deviddo

I personally hope Matthew Mercer is Xander, as Xander already reminds me of Chrom in a few ways, but if he's Ryoma that'll be fine too. I'm pretty sure he's one or the other.

I wonder when we'll get another trailer so we can confirm more voices? I'd like to know what Camilla sounds like in English, and I'd REALLY like to know who Hinoka is voiced by.

EDIT:

There was a tweet where he hinted at Fates? Which tweet was this?

This one here (if you look at the date, it's around the time when the English trailer was released).

Also, I've noticed that Rena Strober deleted her tweet in regards to her role in Fire Emblem Fates. I'm curious if she violated NDA (non-disclosure agreement), which is basically a contract where a voice actor cannot reveal details about a project they are working on until given the thumbs up and any violations either result in a very heavy fine, or being kicked out of the project. At the same time, however, she seem to have favorite some of the tweets.

Isn't he also Robin and Leo or was that someone else.

People say he isn't Leo, but I can't unhear Leo as anyone else, actually.

Honestly I'm just really hoping Todd Haberkorn is voicing SOMEONE. I really love his voice for some reason. I'm wondering if he would voice male Kanna like he did male Morgan? I've heard people talk about how similar they are. What would REALLY be great is if he'd voice Silas...but I don't know how well his voice would fit with Silas' personality... As long as Vic Mignogna isn't Silas I'll probably be satisfied.

Honestly I'm just really hoping Todd Haberkorn is voicing SOMEONE. I really love his voice for some reason. I'm wondering if he would voice male Kanna like he did male Morgan? I've heard people talk about how similar they are. What would REALLY be great is if he'd voice Silas...but I don't know how well his voice would fit with Silas' personality... As long as Vic Mignogna isn't Silas I'll probably be satisfied.

I'm not too sure why, but to me at least, I thought Takumi sounded like Todd Haberkorn. Though, at this point it's probably just me, since I really haven't heard anyone else think the same : /

I'm pretty sure Hana is voiced by Karen Strassman (voice of Olivia and Anna)

I would totally be on board with that. Considering I really liked Anna and Olivia in Awakening, that was just be amazing! I just hope that they keep that little laugh that she does.

Most likely Yuri.

I definitely don't think they'll keep Hikaru's clips since the only real reason they still use them in Smash is because they're lazy.

Nooo. Not Yuri. Don't replace Hikaru. I want him to redo Marth again.

I wouldn't mind an English Marth as long as it sounded like J-Marth. Even using E-Marth's voice in a future Smash update.