Forging

Leif

If someone out there legally gets Tsubaki's Naginata or Felicia' Ice Tray to +7 I'll eat my shoes.

I'm hoping that you can buy those weapons off of another streetpass/wi-fi feam or your own just like you could in Awakening.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Off topic does the logbook stat item duplication actually true keep hearing about it didn't try it yet just a confirmation.

It's completely false, you can't get any items from the logbook. The only source of it I've seen of the claim was repeatedly from someone who didn't have the game and who is notorious for claiming ways to break the game whether or not it was possible.

Now here's the real kicker: you can only hold up to 99 of each gem type at a time. That means that to forge to +7 you'd have to fuse 64 weapons, go get more gems, fuse another 64 weapons, go get more gems, and repeat. Not fun.

Gems are acquired by your Mine at your My Castle, but that means you only produce one gem type. To get more, you have to visit other My Castles or land on event tiles.

...whew! I hope this was helpful. If anyone wants more information or pictures, I'm happy to oblige!

Im not sure where you got this info from, but in Awakening how it was done was x99 was the the VISUAL cap for an item; you can collect more than that; but it wont appear as though you did.

It's completely false, you can't get any items from the logbook. The only source of it I've seen of the claim was repeatedly from someone who didn't have the game and who is notorious for claiming ways to break the game whether or not it was possible.

The stat trick doesn't give you items. And it only works for Einherjar.

Take Logbook Unit A on File A.

Use Stat Boosters.

Update Logbook Unit A.

Save on Slot B.

Reload Slot A.

Rerecruit Logbook Unit A.

Repeat Process.

It works because you update the character's stats, and save... elsewhere, then reload to before you did it, which means your items aren't consumed.

Im not sure where you got this info from, but in Awakening how it was done was x99 was the the VISUAL cap for an item; you can collect more than that; but it wont appear as though you did.

Even if this was the case, the number of gems required (247) is very probably dangerously close to the maximum number the game's memory would actually allow you to have (255). So, you would probably be better off forging in a manner similar to what was described, anyway. Either way, your army should not be using +7 weapons for quite a while.

Even if this was the case, the number of gems required (247) is very probably dangerously close to the maximum number the game's memory would actually allow you to have (255). So, you would probably be better off forging in a manner similar to what was described, anyway. Either way, your army should not be using +7 weapons for quite a while.

Gems aren't an item, they are a My Castle "resource", and so they follow their own rules. They hard cap at 99, and I've capped jade before. You're right, though, +7 will take a lot of work.

First you need 128 weapons. The most you can forge in bulk is +5 (57 gems), so you have to forge 32 weapons togther to make a +5, go get more gems until you have 57, forge another 32 weapons together to get a +5, get more gems until you have 57, forge another 32 weapons together to make a +5, get more gems until you have 57, forge another 32 weapons together to get a +5, then spend another 31 gems to combine the four +5s into a +7.

And that is just for one weapon. If I saw someone with all +7 weapons, I wouldn't know whether to assume they are hacking or to give them massive respect.

Edited by gayserbeam

Weird, I was trying out forging and decided to forge an iron pike to lvl 3 but it won't let me forge it. I have 7 iron pikes and 4 iron pikes +2.

I go to a Forge Lvl 3 and I have 55 corals...

Can someone please tell me what I'm doing wrong? Thanks!

Ok, just to make a few things clear for others and myself;

1) All legendary weapons can NOT be forged. (Yato, Thunder God Sword, etc) but everything eles is fair game.

2) For the special weapons such as "Bellka's killer axe" or "Xander's Guarding Lance", it is possible to forge these named weapons?

3) If #2 is correct, how would we be going about trying to forge them as you only get one through the new "Renown" system?

They're random obtains from the the game (my castle, the shiny spots)

Assuming they can be forged though, I think they can, even though they have 0 worth. I should go and check more information.

Bronze Lance +7: 16 Might.

Iron Sword +7: 17 Might 15 Crit

Killer Bow +5: 16 Might 31 Crit

Bronze Kunai +7: 13 Might

Brave Sword +6: 16 Might, 90 Hit, 10 Crit

Iron Club +2: 10 Might, 77 Hit, 5 Crit

That's all I have for now though, rip

Edited by CocoaGalaxy

Ok, just to make a few things clear for others and myself;

1) All legendary weapons can NOT be forged. (Yato, Thunder God Sword, etc) but everything eles is fair game.

2) For the special weapons such as "Bellka's killer axe" or "Xander's Guarding Lance", it is possible to forge these named weapons?

3) If #2 is correct, how would we be going about trying to forge them as you only get one through the new "Renown" system?

1) That's correct.

2) They can be forged like everything else. I have a Kagerou's Dazzling Dart +1 and a Tsubaki's Naginata +1.

3) They can also be found on Event Tiles. Really, though, they are too rare to get even a +2 without infinite patience. As I said on the second page:

If someone out there legally gets Tsubaki's Naginata or Felicia' Ice Tray to +7 I'll eat my shoes.

This bet still stands. Edited by gayserbeam

They're random obtains from the the game (my castle, the shiny spots)

Assuming they can be forged though, I think they can, even though they have 0 worth. I should go and check more information.

Bronze Lance +7: 16 Might.

Iron Sword +7: 17 Might 15 Crit

Killer Bow +5: 16 Might 31 Crit

Bronze Kunai +7: 13 Might

Brave Sword +6: 16 Might, 90 Hit, 10 Crit

Iron Club +2: 10 Might, 77 Hit, 5 Crit

That's all I have for now though, rip

How'd you get 64 Brave Swords?

1) That's correct.

2) They can be forged like everything else. I have a Kagerou's Dazzling Dart +1 and a Tsubaki's Naginata +1.

3) They can also be found on Event Tiles. Really, though, they are too rare to get even a +2 without infinite patience. As I said on the second page:This bet still stands.

I'll take that bet with Bellka's axe, just give me half a year when we get it lol.

I asked the guy who got it, haven't gotten a response yet either.

I dunno how many chests there are and haven't went to compile a full loot list either, so it still sounds overly ridiculous.

I'm also fairly sure you cannot buy it. You can only buy:

Bronze/Iron/Steel/Silver (and the magic equivalents)

Heal/Mend/Bloom/Summer/Vulnerary/Concoction

Master Seal, Buddy Seal, Marriage Seal, Eternal Seal (I believe)

Edited by CocoaGalaxy