SF Interviews 2.0 - Florete

Julius Nepos

• Replies 14k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure if Hatt sent him a PM he'll respond, but I'm not sure how long he'll stay...

Rules say any nominated participant offline for 10 days or longer will be put on hiatus until their return (art. 6, Rules: General). Jyosua hasn't been online since 2015, so if he ends up winning the nominations, he'll be put on hiatus and the interview will go to the next highest nominee.

It's precisely 1063%. I think he meant 0.1 X 10-64%, but I'm unsure.

Anyhow, I'm actually only aware of this thread because someone pointed me to it while I was here trying to fix the chat. lol

Also, yeah, if I somehow win, I'll participate.

It's precisely 1063%. I think he meant 0.1 X 10-64%, but I'm unsure.

Anyhow, I'm actually only aware of this thread because someone pointed me to it while I was here trying to fix the chat. lol

Also, yeah, if I somehow win, I'll participate.

Only you would show up to correct me, so I'm right in the end.

SF Interview #55: Jyosua
Interview ends on 17/1/2016.

Please keep in mind that you may ask no more than 5 questions, unless Jyosua decides to lift or otherwise extend the question limit.

Final nomination count:

7: Jyosua
5: Boron
4: Austin
3: Fire Emblem Fan
2: Quintessence
2: Monde
1: Zera
1: Charlie
1: Tragonight
Edited by Hattusili I

1. What's your favorite video game?

2. What made you move to California?

3. What are some of your hobbies?

4. How does it feel to host SF's servers?

5. Will you lift the question limit?

1. What's your favorite video game?2. What made you move to California?3. What are some of your hobbies?4. How does it feel to host SF's servers?5. Will you lift the question limit?

1) My favorite game is probably still Valkyrie Profile, but there are some others that are close.

2) I moved because of work, and I stayed out here because of the tech industry and better access to cultural food, areas, and events. It's diverse out here and I like it a lot more.

3) I play fighting games competitively, I livestream games and tournaments on twitch, I do software development stuff even when I'm not at work, and I'm learning Japanese. I like video games, anime, manga, and movies. I don't watch much traditional television, but I do watch some stuff on Hulu.

4) It's been fun and interesting watching the place grow from a tiny freewebs site to what it is now. I always knew it had the potential, which is why I approached Vincent originally. Furthermore, there have been a lot of technical challenges I've had to overcome as a server admin. I've definitely learned a lot from my time hosting the site.

5) Sure, but I'd ask for each person to keep it to, like, 10 max.

I'll answer these one by one, as I get a chance.

5) Sure, but I'd ask for each person to keep it to, like, 10 max.

which understanding of the question limit are you operating on? iirc they changed it