Favourite class and character of that class?

Blue Druid

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Myrmidon/Swordmaster/Trueblade

Shadow Dragon: Navarre

Mystery of the Emblem: Navarre

Binding Blade: Rutger

Blazing Sword: Lyn (Even though thats not really her class)

Sacred Stones: Marisa and Joshua

Path of Radiance: Stefan and Mia

Radiant Dawn: Edward, Mia, and Stefan

Awakening: Lon'qu and Owain

Vanguard and Ike. ;D Second would probably be Great Lord Hector and Blade Lord Lyn.

If we're excluding the Lord/unique classes, Swordmaster and Joshua.

Lords definitely count. They're classes after all ; ].

I like the idea of berserker as a class, a lot, but I never was really a fan of most of the characters available to the class. Might be design, or something.

Except Hawkeye. Hawkeye is everything I ever wanted.

I was actually going to say that! I love the idea of the berserker class, but there are too few actual berserkers. Fargus and Garret and pretty cool though.

Favourite traditional is definitely the Pegasus Knight. Florina's probably my favourite of them, but Caeda is a close second.

I'm also rather fond of the Dark Flyer class since it combines my favourite class with my favourite method of doing damage (magic), and Sumia's probably my favourite there.

Summoner. Between Ewan and Knoll, I prefer Knoll. Ephraim!Lord is also great.

If I have to pick a more common class, I would say Sage, with Pent being my favourite.

Edited by Glitchy

Swordmaster, some funky tie between Zihark, Karel Eyvel and Say'ri

Sniper ties with with it, with Briggid, Igrene and Jeorge being my top 3 there.

Edited by Jedi

I wanna say Heroes, but I think my favorite has to be Awakening's Dread Fighter class because of Swords, Magic, and Axes and ninjaness. I know it was in Gaiden initially, but I don't know how it was used, so Awakening's it is.

Seeing as the only character who starts of using it is Alm, my favorite character of that class is Alm.

Maybe once I actually play Gaiden I'll have a better answer.

This is hilarious. My favorite class is the dancer but I don't like any of the dancers at all. If I *had* to pick on, it'd be Ninian. Ironically, my actual favorite character has my least favorite class.

Wow, a rare occurrence indeed. Who is your favourite character?

I wanna say Heroes, but I think my favorite has to be Awakening's Dread Fighter class because of Swords, Magic, and Axes and ninjaness. I know it was in Gaiden initially, but I don't know how it was used, so Awakening's it is.

Seeing as the only character who starts of using it is Alm, my favorite character of that class is Alm.

Maybe once I actually play Gaiden I'll have a better answer.

In Gaiden they were 3rd tier promotions for Heroes, but they only used swords. But then again, the Weapon Triangle didn't exist back then so it was pointless to have multiple weapons. Like in Awakening , they had high Res, HP, and Strength.

In Gaiden they were 3rd tier promotions for Heroes, but they only used swords. But then again, the Weapon Triangle didn't exist back then so it was pointless to have multiple weapons. Like in Awakening , they had high Res, HP, and Strength.

Yeah, Awakening's it is.

Of course my favourite class is Dancer due to the fact feena exists (she is broken) and they overall help a unit move again which is very helpful, my favourite of this class is definitely ninian but with Sylvia and azura a close second, (yes I know azura is technically apart of the singer class, same thing)