Next Nintendo Direct DONE: Nov. 12 @ 2p PST

Elieson

Hahaha, that'd be hilarious. lol I'd get to use any Christmas money I get on it though. ^^ (if I get any)

IS doesn't decide when it comes out here though, NoA does.

Edited by Anacybele

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only things I'm worried about at the moment is info(more like a release date) for Legend of Dark Witch 2 and some sort of F-Zero news. ...And if we're getting 3D Puyo Puyo Tsu or not.

The only things I'm worried about at the moment is info(more like a release date) for Legend of Dark Witch 2 and some sort of F-Zero news. ...And if we're getting 3D Puyo Puyo Tsu or not.

wat?

wat?

The first game, The Legend of Dark Witch, is on the eShop right now, the link is the sequel. The gameplay is basically Megaman with some Gradius elements in it. Dat sprite work yo.

Puyo Puyo Tsu(hey hey, it sounds like two!) is an old and fun game about a girl running around blowing up little jelly bean dudes known as Puyo in a game against some weirdos. Japan is getting the 3D version, I hope we're getting it too.

My prediction list:

1. Twilight Princess HD info and release window
  2. Hyrule Warriors Legends info and release window
  3. Zelda Wii U info and release window
  4. Triforce Heroes DLC
  5. Zelda amiibo line
  6. Mario and Luigi: Paper Jam
  7. Mario Tennis Ultra Smash DLC
  8. Mario amiibo Wave 2
  9. Animal Crossing amiibo Wave 2
  10. Splatoon Octolings Update
  11. Super Pokemon Mystery Dungeon
  12. Pokken Tournament
  13. Star Fox Zero Info Release Date
  14. Star Fox amiibo
  15. Metroid Federation Force info
  16. Pikmin 4
  17. Project Guard
  18. Project Giant Robot
  19. FE Fates release date
  20. FExSMT release date
  21. Smash DLC announcement
  22. nothing about Iwata
Edited by Chicken Doof

There likely won't be anymore FE characters in Smash, at least not 3DS/Wii U. I mean it's always possible I suppose, but very unlikely.

What about Garon as Mii Fighter ? And Einherjar Amiibo like Animal Crossing ?

Lots of hype for FE, Hyrule Warriors Legends, Super Pokémon Mystery Dungeon, Mario & Luigi and Smash announcement. I'm also looking forward Twilight Princess, even if I don't have any Wii U but I'd be happy to see how my first Zelda would look like with better graphism (and maybe new mechanics or features that involve the GamePad... ) I hope they finally give release dates for FE Fates and ohther games in Europe too...

Isn't Twilight Princess HD just a rumor? I've seen no confirmation of it. And I hope it's false, btw. I see no reason to make TP in HD when it already has lovely graphics and when the money can be better spent on franchises like F-Zero and Metroid that need proper new installments. Or use it on a Galaxy-like 3D Mario or a new Luigi's Mansion game or something like that. Oh, and similarly, I don't think Skyward Sword needs an HD verison either. Both it and SS are better off being added to the eShop for download.

Hackers datamined the Wii U's eShop and found "Twilight Princess HD" and a logo alongside it. The logo doesn't have a Wii banner on it or anything, implying it's not on the Virtual Console. It's unconfirmed, but very likely

Edited by DodgeDusk

It might just be a trademark thing. Nintendo has trademarked titles before and not actually made them.

If that's the case, then why is it even in the servers to begin with? It makes no sense to insert a file implying a HD remake of a game is being released if it isn't even in development. If it was just a trademark, then maybe I'd agree with you. But it was found in the eShop's servers. There's no reason for it to be there unless they're planning on releasing it

There's also the brand new HD render of Link with his TP design and in the pose from the official artwork.

Personally I think it's more than just a rumor at this point.

There's this, too

Please, more Fire Emblem: Fates info. That's all I want. A new trailer (with more voice-acting!), or a release date, or something like that.

...okay, I also want Twilight Princess HD.

To be quite honest, I'm skeptical about its existence.

I suppose it's just that I don't want to get my hopes up, but I will be really happy if it's a legitimate thing.

If that's the case, then why is it even in the servers to begin with? It makes no sense to insert a file implying a HD remake of a game is being released if it isn't even in development. If it was just a trademark, then maybe I'd agree with you. But it was found in the eShop's servers. There's no reason for it to be there unless they're planning on releasing it

There's this, too

Also, trademarks are not done through eShop files. They're done through paperwork and noted publicly, and there's definitely nothing regarding Twilight Princess in Nintendo's recent trademarks (in America at least).

Also, trademarks are not done through eShop files. They're done through paperwork and noted publicly, and there's definitely nothing regarding Twilight Princess in Nintendo's recent trademarks (in America at least).

I should have explained that in my post, sorry

Also, didn't Kimishima say during the investors meeting that there were still three unannounced titles coming out this year? It wouldn't surprise me if Twilight Princess HD was one of those. Though, I would have thought retailers would have received stock (thus leaking it, more than likely) by now, so maybe I'm remembering wrong. Could be a digital-only title, I guess. I doubt that's going to be the case, though

Edited by DodgeDusk