(goodbye bikini armor)

Hopeful For

skinshipping

bikini armor (for the lolz)

Physicall release for SMTXFE

and for Japan,

heavy focus on SMTXFE

Edited by Captain Karnage

(I find it funny how everyone thinks it's gonna be censored. What if it's worse than the Japanese release? JK we know that'd never happen....)

I hope they reveal the official release date, or at least another trailer. I also hope they talk more in depth about SMT x FE.

Yeah, OP pretty much hit the nail on the head. I do want that censoring, I don't care what others say. I don't want to look at some of those really sexualized outfits/designs. *cough*Camilla*cough* And skinshipping is stupid and I'd love if it was removed completely. Though thankfully, I can ignore it since it's just the face rubbing crap in the My Castle part.

Announcement of translated FE 1-6 on Wii U eShop

But in all seriousness, if we get anything on FE it's going to be the official release date for FE Fates

Yeah, OP pretty much hit the nail on the head. I do want that censoring, I don't care what others say. I don't want to look at some of those really sexualized outfits/designs. *cough*Camilla*cough* And skinshipping is stupid and I'd love if it was removed completely. Though thankfully, I can ignore it since it's just the face rubbing crap in the My Castle part.

Camilla was shown in the English trailer at E3, she isn't getting censored.

Edited by The Geek

Camilla was shown in the English trailer at E3, she isn't getting censored.

Not necessarily. Things can change over time. Ike was shown with regular colored fire in Smash when he was first revealed, but when the Robin/Lucina trailer came out, he had blue flames.

Sumia was originally going to have the Cavalier class line in Awakening, but doesn't in the final product. Awakening was also going to have full face cut-ins for critical attacks, that was changed.

Edited by Anacybele

Well it's more like, Camilla's cutscene is already in the product over in JP, I don't think NoA has the ability, manpower, or budget to create even an edit of that and let's be real

They can't even censor Tharja's butt right, do we really trust them to do it to an entire animated cutscene

I mean I think that cutscene is dumb and unnecessary but realistically it probably took a lot of effort to produce and it's just not something that can be really realistically replaced

I want there to still be skinshipping, even if they censor it a bit

I WANT TO PET MY FOX!

this is basically all I feel about the skinship thing

really I don't care about what they say about Fire Emblem

hell, I wouldn't be disappointed or surprised if it wasn't brought up at all

but if anything, I want to know when we get the roy amiibo and if it's gonna work with Fates

Well it's more like, Camilla's cutscene is already in the product over in JP, I don't think NoA has the ability, manpower, or budget to create even an edit of that and let's be real

They can't even censor Tharja's butt right, do we really trust them to do it to an entire animated cutscene

I mean I think that cutscene is dumb and unnecessary but realistically it probably took a lot of effort to produce and it's just not something that can be really realistically replaced

Well, I suppose. If it isn't in the Hoshido/Birthright version, I can deal with it. I won't be playing the Nohr one, so...

Otherwise, it's going to hinder my enjoyment a bit because I find that scene disgusting.

Well, I suppose. If it isn't in the Hoshido/Birthright version, I can deal with it. I won't be playing the Nohr one, so...

Otherwise, it's going to hinder my enjoyment a bit because I find that scene disgusting.

pretty sure it's only in Hoshido, actually

Which one?

The one with her walking that focuses on her boobs and legs and such. Cuz I think that's her intro cutscene for when she's a boss in Hoshido.

Or the one where Kamui (with POV camera) runs headlong into her boobs and bounces off. That one's in Nohr.

Yeah, but you're typically forced to watch the cutscene the first time around. I don't want to watch it. Ever. >_>

Sounds like it's the first one you mentioned, Geek, because the one I'm thinking of doesn't feature Corrin/Kamui. Sigh... Although, the second one you bring up sounds even worse. Jesus Christ.

Edited by Anacybele

I skipped everything when I played FE13 first time, actually

I mean I usually WILL watch everything first time around even though I prefer to skip everything and go speed mode after, but FE13 at the time I was playing on my friend's system during breaks between classes, so I was going for speed at that point

The Nohr endgame one isn't actually nearly as bad, it's more played for laughs than anything and given what happened during the last few chapters of Nohr endgame I think the devs probably just wanted something a bit more lighthearted there. The one in Hoshido 13 was just gratuitously framing of everything and was really unnecessary.

Edited by Thor Odinson

Guys...

If Nintendo is planning to censor Fates (and I seriously hope they don't do something stupid like removing Camilla's cutscenes), they're not going to mention it in the Direct.

I mean seriously guys come on.