stahl_gaius_fan

Name: Undecided, perhaps Josephine.

Route: Revelations
Secondary Class: Samurai

Asset/Flaw: +Speed/-Luck
Spouse: Kaze!Shigure

Appearance:

BjhCQzg.png

A lot of things went wrong and poor decisions were made in my Japanese grinding file, and I hope to rectify those mistakes with the English release. All the marriage and buddy support planning is done for both generations, just need to decide on the Avatar's name lol

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I always love giving my customized characters in video games their own personalities and stuff, so I'm doing that regardless :P already did it in Awakening, whoops

Name: Rosalinde

Side: Nohr

Secondary Class: Oni Savage (I dunno what her main/final class will be in game. I've started working on one I made up though lol)

Asset: Str/Flaw: Mag

Marrying: Arthur

Personality: Loud and brash. Likes to fight, physically and otherwise, and likes to win even more. Has a strong sense of righteousness.

​[spoiler=Appearance]fatesf_zpsrgxtl5ei.png

Name: Anton

Side: Hoshido (at first at least)

Secondary Class: Fighter

Asset: Def/Flaw: Skl

Marrying: Crimson (again, at first. so many Hoshido ladies I wanna marry lol)

Personality: Polite yet easygoing. Hides his internal struggles and doubt to maintain an image of a reliable leader.

[spoiler=Appearance]anton_zpsnrxaxhpv.png

Name: Mamori

Side: 3rd path

Secondary Class: Priestess

Asset: Res/Flaw: Def

Marrying: Asura

Personality: Meek and shies away from conflict. Feels like she doesn't have a place in the world, but later finds purpose and reveals inner strength in uniting the kingdoms.

[spoiler=Appearance]mamori_zps3hni056j.png

Name: Vega

Side: Hoshido (at first at least)

Secondary Class: Wyvern Rider

Asset: Spd/Flaw: Res

Marrying: Yuugiri

Personality: Ruthless and arrogant. Feels entitled to greatness and completely assured he'll achieve it.

[spoiler=Appearance]vega1_zps67vgjgcb.png

Edited by Rhesus

Two Avatars, each used twice for the opposite route.

Name: Ren

Route: Hoshido/Nohr

Class: White Blood/Dread Fighter

Secondary: Mercenary/Lancer

Spouse: Oboro/Camilla

Appearance

mamui_zpsrbz2prjg.png

Name: Illia

Route: Nohr/Hoshido

Class: Dark Blood/(Witch, Dark Flier or Revenant Knight)

Secondary: Ninja/Dark Mage

Spouse: Flannel/Suzukaze

Appearance

femui_zps3qxemnzu.png

Dunno on marriage or class or that lot yet but appearance wise...

[spoiler=female]my%20kamui_zps5j7wvixr.png

[spoiler=male]my%20male%20kamui_zpse1csmu7c.png

XD actually I'd appreciate suggestions for secondary class based on their appearances if anyone wants 'cause I have no idea.

Edited by iavasechui

All my avatars will have the Samurai subclass, and have the [+SPD/-DEF] asset/flaw build.

On my Hoshido run, I'll be using a generic male Kamui Build 1 who will marry an Azura!Mitama.

My Nohr avatar will be the generic female Kamui Build 1 who will marry Flannel.

My Revelation avatar will be a custom male build 2 who will marry Zero.

I will be using another Revelation file for a female avatar custom build 2 strictly for PvP since female units have access to Witch's Poison.

First run (Hoshido/Nohr):

Name: Kamui

Second class: Samurai

Asset: STR (H)/MAG (N)

Flaw: LCK

Spouse: Felicia

Personality: (spoiler) A generic anime protagonist with overly naive and idealistic personality, and an "inexplicable charisma" that drives people to worship or dote on him over any sort of common sense. He does love his family and friends, however.

j4YvB6d.png

Second run (Hoshido/Nohr):

Second class: Mercenary

Asset: STR

Flaw: LCk

Spouse: Joker

Personality: See above

bJo49ea.png

Edited by Ryo

Hoshido:

DGzhvKB.png

Name: Tusruhime (this is not a typo)

Route: Hoshido

Class: War Priestess

Secondary: Bowman

Spouse: Asama

Nohr:

WPslyRa.png

Name: Dork Princess (if it fits)

Route: Nohr

Class: Basara/Dark Blood

Secondary: Lancer

Spouse: Zero

Invisible Kingdom:

fEwAv3F.png

Name: Mitsunary (this is not a typo either)

Route: Invisible Kingdom

Class: True Blade/Dark Blood

Secondary: Samurai

Spouse: Aqua

Will play all routes at least once with her:

56MJbxV.png

Name: Foxxy Ladie

Route: Nohr/Hoshido/Invisible Kingdom

Class: Dark Blood/Adventurer

Secondary: Thief

Spouse: Marx, Ryoma.

Personality:

Foxxy Ladie is a seductive woman who always aims for powerful positions and will not stop at anything to get what she wants. She will never accept to marry a man in a position lower than "Prince" or "King", and will have no qualms with manipulating them. There are words around that say she actually is not the daughter of the King, but, in fact, a fraud from another world. Although she has dragon blood in her veins, and it lets her use her dragon stone, it's apparently darker, and it inexplicably smells of earth. She has a weird, purple mark on her right hand, filled with eyes. Hearing the word "Chrom" will cause her to sweat uncontrollabily and say "I know NO ONE with such name!", although there are no Chroms where she lives.

She dreams of ruling her own kingdom.

I like Dark Blood, it's so edgy \m/(___)\m/

I created a LOT of avatars so i'll just name a few...

Name: Yuelia

Path: Nohr

Class: Dark Blood

Spouse: Leon

Appearance:

9lxKSjD.png

Name: Aika

Path: Hoshido

Class: War Priestess

Spouse: Takumi

Appearance:

81nWVAA.png

Name: Nao

Path: Revelations

Class: Ninja

Spouse: Nishiki

Appearance:

HxiyvWH.png

Name: Ryuu

Path: Hoshido

Class: Blacksmith

Spouse: Oboro

Appearance:

XRAktaf.png

Edited by Meiyu

Here's my current characters from the Japanese version of the game:

Name: Shina
Side: Revelations / Invisible Kingdom
Class: White Blood
Appearance:

[spoiler=()]

image.png

Husband: Shigure

Name: Harumi

Side: Hoshido / Byakuya Oukoku
Class: White Blood
Appearance:

[spoiler=()]

lataus_1.png

Husband: Takumi

Name: Hiromi

Class: Dark Blood (I will reclass her into Witch)
Appearance:

[spoiler=()]

Hiromi.png

Husband: Leon

Name: Shinoa

Class: Not decided yet x'D (I might reclass her into Holy Bowman)
Appearance:

[spoiler=()]

Shinoa.png

Husband: Not decided yet~ (Maybe Ryoma or Hinata)

And upcoming characters for the English release:

Name: Misato

Side: Hoshido / Byakuya Oukoku
Class: Onmyoji or Golden Kite Warrior
Appearance:

[spoiler=()]

Misato.png

Husband: Cyrus (Silas)

Name: Lilian

Side: Nohr / Anya Oukoku
Class: Paladin or Adventurer
Appearance:

[spoiler=()]

Lilian.png

Husband: Odin or Lazward

I haven't come up with many characters for the English release yet .3.

Depending on which gender my friend will pick, I'll pick the opposite.

(M) Franchezco (F) Francesca (Based of (F Robin) Franchezca in my Awakening playthrough)

Region: Nohr
Class: (M) Revenant Knight, (F) Strategist (Or maybe even Grand Master to resemble my last Avatar)

+/-: (M) Str+/Skl-, (F) HP+/Res-

S-Support: (M) Nyx or Charlotte, (F) Leon or Flannel.

Appearance: Look man, I don't give a crap. One of the worst character customization's I've seen.

Oh boy, here we go...

Name: Balder (Norse God of Light, spring, joy and peace, and of being endlessly doted on by others. Fitting, I thought)

Faction: Nohr or Invisible Kingdom (knowing me, I will use him for both)

Class: Dark Blood or Weapons Master

Marrying: Haven't decided yet. Will probably edit this later to reflect my choice.

Appearance: can't attach an image apparently, so build 1, face 4, hair 1, hair color 10 and feature 2

Personality: Hopelessly Naive is one way to put it. Balder was raised on tales of heroic figures who were able to save the world with no negative repercussions to either themselves or to the people. As such, Balder is completely unaware of how the world really works. Having his retainers and adoptive family dote on him endlessly definitely has not helped his sense of self-importance or his belief that he can solve the world's problems his way. As a leader, he tries to preserve the lives of his own men, but often causes tension among the ranks by often ordering his soldiers not to kill their enemies, even if that would get his own men killed. Balder really just wants the people around him to be happy and at peace. While that does win him the admiration and support of his followers, the world simply does not work like that.

Name: Terra

Route: Birthright

Secondary Class: either Herb Merchant or Samurai

Asset/Flaw: Luck+/Resistance- or Speed+/Defense-

Spouse: Kaze

[spoiler=Appearance]Terra_zps3bbncqg7.png

AND

Name: Ennui

Route: Conquest

Secondary Class: either Spellcaster or Bowman

Asset/Flaw: Magic+/Luck- or Skill+/Defense-

Spouse: Zero

[spoiler=Appearance]Ennui_zpsd0ot5zpy.png

This is all I have so far but I will use others. A different Avatar for each playthrough.

Edited by Ennui

I've got several:

*Name: Astra

*Hoshido/Nohr: Hoshido first, but I may use her in all three paths
*Class: Whiteblood, secondary class will be Rod Knight
[spoiler=*Appearance:]xLRiXN3.png

*Who will he/she marry: No one, probably

And anything else you can think of: The reason she has no spouse is that she is a lesbian, but isn't attracted to Syalla. She did have a crush on Flora in Nohr, but never was brave enough to admit her feelings. Her favorite siblings are Leo and Takumi, and her best friend is Azura.

*Name: ???

*Hoshido/Nohr: Nohr
*Class: Dark Blood, Sorcerer, or Strategist
[spoiler=*Appearance]WJU9aKk.png

*Who will he/she marry: Flannel

And anything else you can think of: Her favorite sibling is Marx, and her best friend is Nyx.

I have a few other designs, but these two are the ones I've thought the most about. I need to make more male characters so I can marry Azura, Flora, and Kinu, but I haven't found any designs I like yet. :<

Edited by LeopardFire

First run (Hoshido/Nohr):

Second class: Samurai

Asset: STR (H)/MAG (N)

Flaw: LCK

Spouse: Felicia

Personality: (spoiler) A generic anime protagonist with overly naive and idealistic personality, and an "inexplicable charisma" that drives people to worship or dote on him over any sort of common sense. He does love his family and friends, however.

j4YvB6d.png

*Looks at personality*

GET OUT.

Since Leila-chan posted here, I guess I will as well.

Name: Red

Version: Birthright

Class: Dread Fighter (Surprised I don't see too many of these.)

Apperance:

FlUS0fT.png

Spouse: Idk. Thinking of Azura or the Maid, as there's no-one similar to Tiki that I can find.

Flaw/Asset: Strength/Magic+, Hp-

I have a second avatar planned for the Nohr story, but with opposite qualities. I don't know her name yet, and all I do know about here is that she will be Dark Flier (or Dread Fighter if I can manage to do it) and she will have the opposite + to whatever I give Red. (Likely magic since Dread Fighters can't use Magic, and Dark Fliers can.)

I originally wanted to create a headcanon that the Avatar would actually be a set of twins that were separated.One at Nohr, one in Hoshido. I was gonna have Cira (sun) be in Hoshido, Luna (moon) be at Nohr, and the middle path be Nova (star?). I liked the similar names and idea but since they announced Luna in Nohr already that kind of destroyed that idea.

[in Awakening my headcanon was that my 2 canon playthroughs had 1 female (Seraphina) and 1 male (Seraphim) that were the same person but in alternate realities.]

So I'm probably gonna just do something similar to Awakening.

Seraphi/Serafi (or something along those lines)

*Female

*Hoshido

Appearance:

post-19253-0-12507700-1448072906_thumb.png

(picture gets bigger if you click on it--not sure why it's so tiny)

Not sure what I'll reclass to, or what my Nohr character will look like.

Marrying Silas <3

Edited by kisooni

Name: Senza (Original: Yuuzuki)

Path: Conquest

Secondary Class: Wyvern Rider

Main Class: Witch

Asset/Flaw: Res+ or Mag+ and flaw will just be something that doesn't modify luck

Spouse: Suzukaze

Appearance: At the time of posting I can't figure out how to get the portrait to defaultly show up (Default being big avatar portrait with no background) However, she is being used as my icon.

Small Backstory: A still Nohrian princess born in Hoshido, though does not remember them and accuses the whole faction of Hoshido to be an ignorant faction to those outside of their empires needs, a selfish country and also accuses Hoshido of being desperate to troops. Of course, she takes the option to re-mingle with Nohr without hesitation even if it means having to let go of bonds made in Hoshido and that of her siblings. She is known to be quite serious, barely having a sense of humor side to her and wishes to avoid as many sacrifices as possible as an army general. That being said, she will not hesitate to kill or imprison and murder anyone who opposes her army. She wears an eye-patch to cover up her missing eye that she lost while fighting back against an attack by those being racist of her Hoshidan blood, she of course wasn't aware that Nohrians were being racist of her heritage and as such took it as them just disliking her entire persona.

Random fact for no reason: The biggest swearer and most to talk "mature" things in the army

Want to say any words?: "Yeah, why are you even here?"

Name: Debating between Hiro, Novaris, and Collin (Original: Takahiro)

Path: Birthright

Secondary Class: Priest, Rod Knight, Pegasus Warrior, or Herb Merchant

Main Class: White Blood

Asset/Flaw: HP+ -Luck

Spouse: Has been undecided, leaning towards Orochi or Kinu

Appearance: At the time of posting I can't figure out how to get the portrait to defaultly show up (Default being big avatar portrait with no background)

Small Backstory: A Hoshidan born prince whom recognizes Hoshido as a country of non-warfare and have a reason to be fighting back, because Nohr just wanted their kingdom's expansion and as such broke away from them. While he was young, he would insist on being everyone's friend and sacrificing everything for even strangers, this is probably because he soon realized as he got older that his life probably has no meaning despite being told otherwise and that he just has a lot of modesty. To save a close friend of his, whom let him out of the castle every so often, from being struck down by a sword as punishment, he sacrificed the use of his right arm which was dominant. As a result, he had to get used to using his left arm more, harder for him because it is non-dominant.

Random fact for no reason: Uses his dead arm as a shield, it doesn't hurt! (Most of the time...)

Want to say any words?: "No thanks, though I do appreciate the offer."

Name: Vixen (Goes by Vixey, Original: Tomoka)

Path: Revelation

Secondary Class: Knight (Or whatever class benefits Saizou best.)

Main Class: Dark Blood (Dragon stone user)

Asset/Flaw: Mag+ -Luck

Spouse: Saizou

Appearance: At the time of posting I can't figure out how to get the portrait to defaultly show up (Default being big avatar portrait with no background)

Small Backstory: Vixen was diagnosed with some sort of brain virus at a very young age, making her act about half the age she initially should be. No one ever explained how she got this, mainly so they wouldn't be killed by Nohr's king. After arriving in Hoshido, she quickly accepts Mikoto as her real mother, but when shown a picture of her father she doesn't see the same connection with her mom and describes her father's hair being shorter and a lighter color. Having come to make the choice between Hoshido and Nohr, she immediately breaks away from both factions implying that she doesn't want to see her full family fighting. She eventually leads a third faction to try and make peace between Hoshido and Nohr, yet is constantly challenged because those in the army think she's too young to lead and can't make mature decisions and even refer to her as a full-on beast due to her constant use of the dragonstone, even outside of battle. She does begin to Inquire this herself, wondering if forming the army was a good thing in the first place if she can't even lead.

Random fact for no reason: Has to say "Nya" at least once every half-hour or else the world will be eaten by a gigantic water dragon (At least that's her excuse)

Want to say any words?: "...Do you know what a lolicon fanatic is? Everyone is calling Saizou one, nya." (She says innocently)

Edited by Inari

Two avatars, same name. Will play both M/F in Hoshido/Nohr, so I'll end up marrying four different characters.

*Name: Sen

*Hoshido/Nohr: both
*Class: White Blood/Dark Prince(ss)
*Appearance:

2e58pk2.png2u5f1qp.png

*Who will he/she marry: Takumi/Kinu in Hoshido, Leo/Sophie in Nohr

Name:Shoal (I suck at names)

Hoshido/Nohr:Touma mainly,but he'll be used for support purposes in the other routes
Class:White Blood/Trickster

Appearance: I'm as boring as hell prepare yourself.

tumblr_ny5dgvdyqJ1uhdf80o1_400.png
Who will he marry: Zero

Personality:Trickster and has somewhat adopted a bit of Zero's personality as well.Enjoys pranks and making people uncomfortable.

Name:Chaleur

Hoshido/Nohr:Hoshido

Class:Trueblade

Appearance: The thing's messed up right now for me,so...Build 2 F!Kamui with orange hair and a white bow.

Who she will marry:Ryoma

Personality:Fiery and courageous.Loves training,and enjoys beating up enemies in battle or allies in training.

I'm using the generic build 2 F!Kamui in Nohr,and she's going to be named Kamui as well.She's marrying Xander.

name: bigley

personality: a huge mary sue, his favorite hobby is locking members of his army in his room and feeling them up

class: that's really hard actually, i'm not sure. archer or lancer?

he's not going to marry anyone because he's already married to farina

i'm too lazy to design him yet

and he's joining Nohr

Edited by kantoorfarina

I've tried a few options (except the name), but I'll eventually use default Kamui in my final profile. Will probably marry Anna because of that stupid marriage system. I'd have wanted Aqua (yay defaults) if the marriage partners aren't 1-to-1.

I've also used defualt Chris in FE12. FE13 was the only exception because I thought a white, plain haired protagonist feels boring. It also reminds me of Ashlet Robbins from Another Code for some reason.

Name: Teresa

Birthday: 15th October
Heritage: Touma (told that she has Noltrdian heritage)

Identifies as: Nohrian

Route: Invisible Kingdom, Revelations
Primary Class: Dark Blood

Secondary Class: Dark Mage -> Sorceress, Dark Knight

Child:

uR3dLAy.png

Adult:

gVKOEpt.png

In Game Marriage: Xander (N/C), Izana (H/B), Ignis (IK/R)

Headcanon Marriage: Iago

Headcanon Children: Kanna, Adler

Headcanon Backstory - Childhood:
Taken as a child, Teresa (formally Tomoe to her Hoshidan brethren) had her memories totally replaced, the only thing she could remember was how to speak Hoshidan. Her adoptive mother Dahlia, a concubine of Garon, painted the ruse to many Nohrian Lords and citizens that Teresa was legitimately her blood child. Teresa trained with Sword and was eventually assessed to be capable with both axe and tome, tome being selected over the former by Garon. She grew up loving her siblings but had a few falling outs with Xander, believing that his stepping up to more princely duties was his neglecting her. Her adoptive mother, amongst other concubines and bastard children, were killed during a massacre in the castle, leaving her and Elise as the only survivors.

Headcanon Backstory - Adolescence:
During her teenage years she trained rigorously and eventually fell in love with Silas. The love was short lived as Silas was forced away to Daniella's border guard. Garon began to enlist tutors to aid her with tome training, however none of them succeed and often called her a lost cause.

Headcanon Backstory - Early Adulthood:

Finally, Garon enlists Iago whom quickly realises that Teresa needs tutors whom act as friends to her rather than authority figures. Over a year and a half he sees changes in her and eventually others bring to his attention that he's become distracted as well. Both confess their feelings but are forced to keep their relationship secret.

^ That's just the barebones of the headcanon. I can't really get into too much detail right now without things getting complicated.^^'

Edited by Mox

name: bigley

personality: a huge mary sue, his favorite hobby is locking members of his army in his room and feeling them up

class: that's really hard actually, i'm not sure. archer or lancer?

he's not going to marry anyone because he's already married to farina

i'm too lazy to design him yet

and he's joining Nohr

Except he is too big to fit in the game screen.

THANKS SAMURAI!

I guess for lols I'll give my headcanon on my MU's personality and stuff. I'm just waiting for localization to kill this

Gabriel's personality: An antisocial Gary Stu who is very naive to a fault. Loves the land of Nohr and will never betray it even upon learning of his Divine Dragon and Hoshidan heritage. He is very close to his adopted family to the point that ill rumors have been started about him and Camilla. Tiki will eventually remark that he behaves like a combination of Marth and Camus. Lost his eye in an accident when he was younger protecting Camilla from a stampeding horse, and because of this incident, Camilla dotes on him endlessly.

Note the rest of these Kamuis are either original de characters, or flat-out stolen from other FE games

Adrian's personality/backstory: A divine dragon stolen from Gabe and Tiki's daughter Chiki, Adrian's mother, shortly after her birth. Never meets either of her birth parents, and flatout refuses to accept that she has ties to either Naga's bloodline or the Exalted Bloodine. Claiming the Brand of the Exalt on her arm is merely a tattoo, she claims vengeance on Hoshido for having ties to the Divine Dragons and abandoning her and Gabriel. While Gabriel will not kill a foe unless it's absolutely necessary, Adrian gives no craps about anyone not from Nohr. The definition of a Mass Effect Renegade route character.

Morgan's personality: Same as her personality in Awakening, but with more confidence

Gene's personality: The second son of Gabe and Tiki, and a pacifist at heart. Upon learning of the war between Hoshido and Nohr, he leaps to Hoshido's side in order to aide Morgan. Shocked by the existence of Gabriel and Adrian, he makes several attempts to bring them over to the Hoshido side, and is disheartened that he never succeeds. Carries a katana wielded by the woman he once loved, however she was tragically killed shortly after his arrival in this realm. Gene rarely speaks, preferring to let his actions speak for him

Gabe's Personality: Literally the personality of Solid Snake

Tiki's personality: Same as her personality in Awakening.

See my first post in this thread if you want to know about their appearance and stuff

Edited by MCProductions