Give me good literature to read/watch!

IceBrand

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Main character does not equal protagonist. A protagonist is the main hero of the story, while the antagonist is the main villain.

No, I think you got that wrong. The protagonist is whoever the story follows while the antagonist is someone who opposes that character.

I don't know about golden armor but the only notable armor I remember is the armor that Karna had which was taken away from him.

Pretty much all the characters that matter have magical weapons of some sort. The point of the story really isn't the power levels at all which are relatively static throughout IIRC.

Similar in Ramayana, Rama pretty much fucks up whoever he wants but it's really not that important that he's able to.

rama... is the guy who wants to save sita, right?

i only know the bare layouts!

When Chen said archer I thought the main character would be arjuna because earth girl arjuna.

whoa, i can't believe there's indian magical girl anime.......

No, I think you got that wrong. The protagonist is whoever the story follows while the antagonist is someone who opposes that character.

Knight is correct.