Europeans/Australians Unite Part 2

BruceLee

Yeah, they said that they weren't taking any more orders anymore. I've got my order down now for the Special Edition 3DS and the guy who I know at my regular store said that my SE preorder is still intact. When I go in on sunday or monday I might inquire with him if there's potential for my order to be cut considering I don't even know when they upgraded me to it.

But don't lose hope, I'm sure that there will be people that will drop their SE orders if they were upgraded without wanting it. I think that my friend is going into her local store and asking if they can inform her of anyone cancelling their SE.

Wait so they just upgraded you to the SE without notifying you?

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait so they just upgraded you to the SE without notifying you?

They probably did but I can't access the e-mail that's bound to my account anymore so I didn't see it if they did. I've tried changing it to my new e-mail and it's been a nightmare so I just use the EB world card :/ I'm almost to silver and because the points are non transferable I'm a bit stuck. :'/

dammit may 20th, right in the middle of the term, really couldn't have been much worse

Yeah, I have the throws of my exams coming up then. So if I'm good and don't play it then I'll be waiting a minimum of one month before I can even touch it. :/

20th of may... that is literally the week in which I have to start writing my master thesis ...

But then again, at least we know now. How long does it usually take for the retailers to open/update their websites for the SE ?

Add me to the list of people whose academic calendar means FE is coming out at the least convenient time. Uni is a mess of assessments this semester and it doesn't look like it'll let up throughout May, not to mention final exams in June. My priorities are fucked up anyway I guess.

I hope pre orders for the SE don't open up when I'm at school today...

Does anyone know when GAME / Amazon will put them up?

GameStop haven't updated either.

Considering what happened with pre-order in the states, I hope there will be more SE prepared.

(Although I don't hold out hope.)

Hey, which stores are you going to be checking? I'm dutch too :P

GameMania is close by to me so that's who I generally use. I don't know of any others nearby.

Also, I thought Dutch Amazon was only for digital stuff? I generally use amazon.de when I want to order things from Amazon (and they also don't have the SE live yet).

I'm gonna have to either order the game from some other country or just get it on the eShop, because I don't think any of the stores in my country even know what Fire Emblem is >.>

I'm probably just gonna end up with the eShop

GameMania is close by to me so that's who I generally use. I don't know of any others nearby.

Also, I thought Dutch Amazon was only for digital stuff? I generally use amazon.de when I want to order things from Amazon (and they also don't have the SE live yet).

Oh right XD I just noticed it only sells kindle stuff

And I usually go to nedgame

In Sweden only some sites have updated the standard edition. Nothing on the SE as of yet which is sad and worrying to a degree...

I also find it hilarious that conquest is 5 pounds more expensive than the Birthright version in amazon uk.

Edited by FoliFF

Hmm Would giving the gamestore a call to ask be worth a try if they dont have it up on the site yet?

I guess? At least you will be on the safe side.

I dunno if I want to do that here since I have been burned more than enough by gamestop and their overpriced products.

Hmm Would giving the gamestore a call to ask be worth a try if they dont have it up on the site yet?

Can't hurt to try! If you call GameMania, let me know what they say, so I know whether I should waste a trip going out to see them or not. :p

In the meantime, I'm still refreshing but nothing yet. >_>

Well at least we got a release date, even if it is 2.5 months away.

I'm not really too bothered about the SE version myself, I think I'll just go Conquest and then download the specific DLC I want. The new 3DS design looks nice though, although I don't think I'll get the new 3DS unless my old one breaks.

Mostly I want the SE because I really want everything all 3 paths on one cart and less hassle with downloading paths as DLC. I've gotten screwed over with digital copies of stuff in the past and greatly prefer physical copies whenever possible.