Action Taken Against Bots

Jyosua

I deleted all members who registered in the past two days. Email validation is on, and if for some reason you have problems registering, send an email to the site email. accounts not validated after 7 days will be automatically removed, so please contact us within that timeframe if you need help validating.

If you need to re-register, do so, and I'm sorry for deleting your account.

UPDATE: I've disabled registration, and redeleted all new accounts. Registration will open again right as soon as I fix it to prevent bots.

UPDATE 2: Registration re-enabled.

To OrangePeel and WolvenWarrioress, I'm sorry, but please reregister. That goes for anyone else who was legit that I deleted.

Members with names like DrefIrrimmess.

You can also usually notice a bot by his e-mail address. Bots I come across a lot have the e-mail address "address@gawab.net" or something like that.

There are many ways :D

And there aren't just bad bots. There are also good bots, such as the Google Bots (and other bots) we have here.

Lol. So it's like the users are fighting the evil bots that are trying to take over the forest.

Who is a bot, and who is not?

*Stares at Doom.*

He talks in binary randomly.....Perhaps signalling to your bot friends?

Lol. So it's like the users are fighting the evil bots that are trying to take over the forest.

*Stares at Doom.*

Well, if it speaks nonsense and posts random links, there's your sign.

*Stares at Doom.*

lol yea I am, how did you know