[GAME-OVER] Everyone Is Music Mafia; Congratulations Elieson, SB. and Mitsuki

Jiac

Ah but of course, we have to delay it for the French open. Looks like there's no Federer though =( rip. Congrats on getting to the final.

We probably should delay the start though since people are busy. No birthday start = no luck but all I get is bad luck anyway so it's all good.

• Replies 531
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We probably should delay the start though since people are busy. No birthday start = no luck but all I get is bad luck anyway so it's all good.

Birthdays aren't actually all that lucky, me and blitz both got killed on our birthdays. If the game does start on the first, hopefully you don't join our "killed on our birthdays" club

Birthdays aren't actually all that lucky, me and blitz both got killed on our birthdays. If the game does start on the first, hopefully you don't join our "killed on our birthdays" club

kirsche confirmed ded n1

yeah i might push it because of MY FINALS TOO lmao

Edited by ~Summer~

/in

luckily all the people who know about my flaking reputation are busy and won't tell the host that signing me up is a waste of space

/in

luckily all the people who know about my flaking reputation are busy and won't tell the host that signing me up is a waste of space

Not so fast Rapier! You may have planned for the worst, but you forgot about me, Gaius, ready to tell the world that will you most likely vanish from the face of the earth while in the game.

But nah it'll be fun you should try.

Announcement 5/14:

Voting has ended.

Voting Results:

You will know your buddy at the beginning of the game.

The game will begin on June 1st.

Thanks for your contributions guys. Please send in your role PMs as soon as possible. I would love to get them out to you as soon as possible.

Also I would love more people to play so we could have 20 buddy groups lmao.

Edited by ~Summer~

/in

For those of you who don't know me, I'm Caps, a hockey fan from BMGf. I've been playing Mafia since August 2015. I recognize a couple of names from the EiMM we had on Bulba about a month ago.

I've been a fan of Fire Emblem since 2011, when I got Sacred Stones per the Ambassador Program. It has quickly become my second-favorite game series only to Pokemon, which has been my favorite since I was a wee young lad. Radiant Dawn is my favorite, though I have not played Fates, or any of the Japanese-only games.

Looking forward to my first game on this forum and playing with all of you lovely people. Cheers.

Edited by TheCapsFan

Not so fast Rapier! You may have planned for the worst, but you forgot about me, Gaius, ready to tell the world that will you most likely vanish from the face of the earth while in the game.

But nah it'll be fun you should try.

this can't be

noooooooooooo

*becomes an old, colorless picture and burns*

Announcement 5/14 (2):

If you have not sent me your character/alias/genre details. Please update or send them to me as soon as possible. I'm currently working on Role PMs, and it would be greatly appreciated

Thanks in advanced!

Edited by ~Summer~

I suppose I can make an appearance, though I'm not going to be "playing" until June 2 (due to being in Disney with my daughter). The last time I went to Disney and played Mafia, I got utterly turbo'd into what's basically become a meme of SFMafia and I ain't letting that happen again!

Announcement 5/20:

Sign-Ups have "officially" closed.

I'll be okay with making exceptions.

However, I know I promised Role PMs will be distributed by May 25th, but more pressing items have appeared, so I might postpone it a little bit. I'm gonna attempt to have them all distributed by May 25th.

Thanks for your time. Role PMs will distribute in 5 days.

Announcement 5/21:

We're gonna close single sign-ups. If you're gonna sign-up, you need to find another person to sign-up with. It'll make it easier on us to not have a single person because they signed-up late.

That's all.

wait so if I held off on signing up until now I could've guaranteed myself a specific teammate?

wait so if I held off on signing up until now I could've guaranteed myself a specific teammate?

Nice try.

I was thinking about it... BUT I'm not gonna let you exploit that :^)

Announcement 5/24:

So school stuff happened.

Please forgive the delay. Role PM distribution date will for sure be before June 1st though.