Jiac

yo also my skype is the same as my username

kinda forgot to mention that oops

PMs also work

• Replies 531
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi everyone! I hope this will be a fun game for you. I'm offering the same deal as always:

Claim your alias to me and I won't shoot you. This info won't be shared with anyone. I will also try for my buddy not to shoot people who have claimed to me. Generally I don't like it when people who have claimed to me are shot and I try to avoid that, so I may be able to help you a little bit. I can't promise I will be able to, though. The only thing I can guarantee is that I won't shoot you nor plan for your death, not even passively.

In exchange, I would like you to tell me who you're shooting. This is to make sure you're not shooting me/my buddy as well as some other cool people who are around. I don't really care about winning this game (in fact, I joined to help others to win), but I want my buddy to win, so I'd rather stay alive for them.

Remember, no betrayals. If you shoot me after having claimed to me, I'll make sure you're dead by the start of the next phase.

Guns don't kill people

uh-uh

I kill people

with guns

pow

*guns flavor may not be reliable

I'm not killing anyone that wants to work with me. You should probably add da_letter_el on skype and talk about this game and fill the void in my attention-seeking heart if you do not wish to be on the wrong end of this role.

> sees Kitty as an alias

idk how to feel about this

but hello friends one and all my skype is nekokurobari (should be named Kitty)

I am probably busy cause of tutoring + college applications so I'll get to you when I can! just make sure to say who you are before cause I've been getting so many bots lately crai

My deal stands. Anyone who helps me with their power role gets a free pass for the rest of the game, even if you do not continue to help me. Payable upon delivery.

Hit me up at makaze64 on Skype if you want to talk.

Edited by Makaze

Reach me at Makaze#9709 on Discord if you'd rather talk there (it is nicer after all).

Edited by Makaze

If you're my friend, talk to me and we'll forge unbreakable alliances.

If you want to be my friend, same deal.

sounds awfully like civ. Shit always eventually hit the fan in civ.

I'm not flaking this time. If someone would like to make alliances, I'm open to negotiations.

peace treaties also work. I'm not shooting anyone who also agrees to not shoot me or my partner. I'm also willing to coordinate on targets for maximum efficiency.

just PM me. I don't use Skype and what is even Discord

peace treaties also work. I'm not shooting anyone who also agrees to not shoot me or my partner. I'm also willing to coordinate on targets for maximum efficiency.

just PM me. I don't use Skype and what is even Discord

No one will be able to trust you without real time chat. The waiting around inspires paranoia, them not knowing if you will be around, not able to communicate lots of info without you first affiming you read the first message until you reply. You're going to have a hard time.

Announcement 6/6:

Games have begun! Role PMs are out now. I'll be editing Role PMs to make sure your aliases match in your Role PMs, as well as stuff I want to add and all that good stuff.

I've finished with the OP, so alias list and player list should be up-to-date. In fact, almost everything should be up-to-date now.

Edited by ~Summer~

Hi there I am lil bean but most people call me kat. My skype is tackyfurniture and my discord is Lil Bean #4320. if my tomato is an issue message me on Skype/SF with your discord name and I will add you.

by bangs you mean shots, my shots on people

that just shows i think out my actions carefully!

thanks kat i appreciate the compliment <3

Yes I will probably get you modkilled but hey man, mine as well be killed in style right?

by bangs you mean shots, my shots on people

that just shows i think out my actions carefully!

thanks kat i appreciate the compliment <3

mondbert i hate you this is the last thing im saying to u EVER

c6be2c8530.png