Nothing stops the madness, turning, haunting, yearning

Pull the trigger

You should have known, the price of evil,
And it hurts to know that you belong here, yeah
Ooh, it's your fucking nightmare,
While your nightmare comes to life!

Flash couldn't run fast enough.

Dear Slife,

You are a trombone, instrument from the brass family! The trombone was developed once the Roman art of bending tubing was rediscovered in the 15th Century, allowing trumpets to become trombones. The instrument was called a "sackbut" until the 19th centrist where the modern name was conceptualized. The most common variant is the tenor trombone.

Bring the Brass (Active): Your funkiness is unparalleled. Each night you can reply to your Role PM, Play my tunes at Alias. Your target will be shocked by the loud trombone, revealing their BPV Count, true identity, what role they used that night, and who their partner is.

You are playing under the alias "Flash."

You are allied with <snip> under the E Flat Major chord.

You win if one member of your team makes it to the final three.

Slife couldn't handle the heat.

Who is Nicholas Pettrica? Well, you shot him.

Dear TheCapsFan,

You are Kenny G., jazz saxophonist and one of the most selling artists in the modern era! You were born in Seattle, Washington, and grew up in the city's Seward Park neighborhood, which is a center of the city's Jewish You came into contact with the saxophone when you heard a performance on The Ed Sullivan Show. Since then your career blew up, with your most successful albums coming the the eighties and nineties.

All that Jazz (Active): Jazz has a penchant as one of the most free flowing genres out there. Each night you may reply to your Role PM, Soothing Alias with my Jazz. They will be so mesmerized that their kill will be weakened. If it is a normal kill it will fail, if it has a modifier it will lose that modifier for the night.

Healing Music (Passive): Your music has a calming and healing aura on all who listen to it. If you lose your BPV, it will automatically be restored at the end of the night by your music. If you were to die this ability would fail.

You are playing under the alias "Nicholas Pettrica."

You are allied with <snip> under the E Major chord.

TheCapsFan must have been dealing with lowercase letters.

Hyundai cars got outsourced and went bankrupt.

Dear Redja12,
You are Mozart, legendary composer from the classical music era! At the early age of four, you composed your first symphony, wowing your parents and music teacher at the time. You grew into a fine young man culminating in your trip to Vienna. There you wrote over 600 different pieces, including the infamous Requiem, which you couldn't finish because of your untimely death that is somehow still debated over today.

Doppelganger (Passive): You know someone else in this game has chosen Mozart, and shares the same abilities as you (and Role PM for the most part because I'm a lazy fuck)

Sightreading (Active): Your musical abilities including sight reading. Each night you may reply to your Role PM, Playing User's role tonight. Your target must have died the previous night, and they may not have limited shot abilities that are already spent. You can then use their role for the night.

You are playing under the alias "Hyundai".

You are allied with <snip> under the A Major chord.

You win if one member from your team makes it to the final three.

Redja12 the first Mozart is down, but where is the other?

Divide couldn't tear people apart well enough.

Dear Paperblade,

You are Mercury Black, associate of Cinder Fall and secondary antagonist of RWBY! The son of Marcus Black, you were fitted with prosthetic legs that attach midway up your thighs. These allow you to utilize a unique form of combat that almost looks like breakdancing, combining elements of Tae Kwon Do, Capoeira, and Muay Thai. You are also fitted with guns in the soles of your boots, which you actiavte commonly mid hand-spring. You often get on the bad side of your partner Emerald and annoy her (him? I'm lazy) to know end.

Kick-Up (Active): Your funkiness is unparalleled. Two times during the night you can reply to your Role PM, Kick-Up at Alias. You will shoot your target with blinding speed, moving before anyone else. If you wish you can resolve this action immediately upon sending it.

Run Baby Run (Active): Your legs give you super human endurance and speed. Each night you may reply to your Role PM, Pursue Alias tonight. You will learn who they target as well as who targets them.

You are playing under the alias "Divide."

You are allied with <snip> under the C Sharp Major chord.

Paperblade loses the 4 win streak dream... or does he?

Requiem was playing music for themselves.

Dear Rapier,

You are Mozart, legendary composer from the classical music era! At the early age of four, you composed your first symphony, wowing your parents and music teacher at the time. You grew into a fine young man culminating in your trip to Vienna. There you wrote over 600 different pieces, including the infamous Requiem, which you couldn't finish because of your untimely death that is somehow still debated over today.

Doppelganger (Passive): You know someone else in this game has chosen Mozart, and shares the same abilities as you (and Role PM for the most part because I'm a lazy fuck)

Sightreading (Active): Your musical abilities including sight reading. Each night you may reply to your Role PM, Playing User's role tonight. Your target must have died the previous night, and they may not have limited shot abilities that are already spent. You can then use their role for the night.

You are playing under the alias "Requiem".

You are allied with <snip> under the C Major chord.

You win if one member from your team makes it to the final three.

There's the second Mozart, it was Rapier all along.

Faladorian did something wrong.

Dear Kirsche,

You are Undertale OST 71: Undertale, self titled main theme of the game with the same name aren't rhymes fun YAY! Undertale took the gaming world by storm, and you're here to spread the message. The song starts with a slow, ambient vibe, but progresses to a full fledged celebration of everything that Undertale is about.

The Choice is Yours: (Passive): You can follow three paths in Undertale. Pacifist, Neutral, Genocidal. All of them have their pros and cons.

Pacifist: Spread love on this route. You don't have a factional kill, but you can both regenerate a new BPV and gift somebody else a BPV.

Neutral: Boring and bland! No special powers on this route.

Genocidal: Kill them all! On this route you have three factional kills, but all protective roles fail on you.

You may choose to start N1 at any point in the cycle. The order of routes goes Pacifist -> Neutral -> Genocidal. This will repeat until you either win or die.

Your are playing under the alias "VeryOriginal".

You are allied with <snip> under the E Minor chord.

Kirsche has atoned for his past sins (seriously he's atoned enough stop bullying him)

It is now Night Two. You have approximately 34 hours to send in actions.

Full teams defeated: None

Do you sleep still? Wait! Do not be so hasty, boy... I can see this peoples dreams... Memes... Memes... Memes... Memes... Memes as far as the eye can see. They are dank memes... None can skimm across them... They yield no meaning to catch... What did the host of the game say?... That the gods sealed memes away? And they left behind people who would one day awaken this place?

How ridiculous... So many pathetic creatures, scattered across a handful of factions, drifting on this thread like fallen leaves on a forgotten pool... What they can possibly hope to achieve? Don't you see? All of you... Your gods destroyed you! And now, I will too!

SoreAncientEidolonhelvum.gif

WARLOCK PUNCH MAKAZE

There shall be no heroes today

yi4Q2.png

CMON EVERYBODY GET UP! ITS TIME TO SLAM NOW!

Leo couldn't stop the mighty Ganon.

Dear Makaze,

You are Claire Stanfield from the anime/manga/light novel Baccano! You are also known as Felix Walken (or Vino or The Rail Tracer), the Young Conductor of the luxurious transcontinental train "Flying Pussyfoot." You exhibit supernatural strength and agility from your training as an acrobat. Due to your ingenious mind and solipsistic philosophy, you are very perceptive and capable of grasping incredible ideas in the midst of battles. Your intelligence allowed you to grasp the warped mind of Ladd Russo and tricking him into jumping off the train and the ability to deduce Huey and Chane's connection without much information.

Superhuman Speed (Passive): You're fast as hell baby. Twice in the game, you may reply to your Role PM, Let's show them some speed. All actions you perform tonight will occur before any other roles can target you or your targets. You may choose to resolve your actions early if you wish.

Solipsistic Persona (Active): You can sometimes piece together ideas that are inhumanly possible. Each night, you may reply to your Role PM, Peering into the life of Alias. You will find the alias they are partnered with and the music chord that binds them.

You are playing under the alias "Leo".

You are allied with <snip> under the D Major chord.

Makaze will now join Life in the netherrealms.

Caladborg got sued for being a knock off of an Irish sword.

Dear Prims,

You are Invoker, a song by Caladborg, featured in the Beatmania IIDX game! At a quick pace of 195 bpm, the song is sure to take you for a ride. It has a loud electric bass throughout the whole song, but also showed a nifty tone shift near the halfway mark I wasn't expecting. Caladborg is apparently an intentional misspelling of the word Caladbolg, the Irish sword of legend. That's neat. Don't really know what else to write here's your role.

Drop the Bass (Active): Get low with it! Three times during the night you can reply to your Role PM, Drop with the bass, Alias. Your target will lose their BPV from the loud vibrations of the bass, allowing you to steal it. If their BPV is broken that night your action will fail.

Tone Shift (Passive): Invoker has a cool tone shift in the middle. Each night you may reply to your Role PM, Tone Shift X, where X is the number of BPVs you want to sacrifice. For each BPV you break you gain plus two kills that night.

Your alias is Caladborg.

You are allied with <snip> under the A Minor chord.

Despite only doing Prims things, he got wrecked in the end

Lightbringer was swallowed by darkness.

Dear Izhuark,

You are Holy Orders, Ky Kiske's theme in the Guilty Gear Series! Ky Kiske is a noble warrior trying to find his way in the world, and he's got this groovy song to bymp to while he does it. The song features a catchy techno beat with some orchestral melodic accompaniment. If Kiske can rock to this so can you!

Be Just or Be Dead (Active): Your strong sense of justice means you always have the moral high ground. Each night you may reply to your Role PM, I Suggest that Alias kills Alias. If your target kills who you want them to, nothing will happen. If they don't they will be both roleblocked and shot. You will be notified if your ability activates.

You are playing under the alias "Lightbringer".

You are allied with <snip> under the B Minor chord.

You win if a member of your team makes it to the final three.

Izhuark can't lay down justice anymore.

Edited by M. Shadows

Do you sleep still? Wait! Do not be so hasty, boy... I can see this peoples dreams... Memes... Memes... Memes... Memes... Memes as far as the eye can see. They are dank memes... None can skimm across them... They yield no meaning to catch... What did the host of the game say?... That the gods sealed memes away? And they left behind people who would one day awaken this place?

How ridiculous... So many pathetic creatures, scattered across a handful of factions, drifting on this thread like fallen leaves on a forgotten pool... What they can possibly hope to achieve? Don't you see? All of you... Your gods destroyed you! And now, I will too!

[spoiler=Large Gif]SoreAncientEidolonhelvum.gif

WARLOCK PUNCH MAKAZE

There shall be no heroes today

yi4Q2.png

I find it funny you say there shall be no heroes.

Then kill Makaze, who would probably be like an anti-hero or villain.

Edited by ~Summer~

I find it funny you say there shall be no heroes.

Then kill Makaze, who would probably be like an anti-hero or villain.

And as the great Demon King of Evil that i am, I'm not editing that, to please the masses.

#DorfOrBust

Ok this is getting out of hand.

My buddy has still given me no information about themselves despite my pleas. It's not very fun. I'm seriously just out to help whoever then.

I'm Craze, and if you want me to help you out in any way, I'll do my best to do so. Just talk to me via PM/Skype

You against me, me against you, wherever,

Whenever nigga fuck you gon do?

I'm a wolf in sheep's clothing,

Only nigga you know can chill than come back get the streets open.

Is anyone opposed to phase being shortened two hours? Easier for us mods.

3RihzhN.png

UBueQfi.png

guys, stop the makaze abuse he's lost it

Makaze has an error in his programming since he cannot compute Warlock Punch.

Therefore, Makaze is now writing in morse code everyone's character/alias he found out before death and what actions need to be done for him to win, despite losing.

Paging Paperblade's Partner/BuddyCop/Bro

I have a message for you, but I don't know who you are. Please poke me to receive it.

KThx Bye