[GAME-OVER] Everyone Is Music Mafia; Congratulations Elieson, SB. and Mitsuki

Jiac

• Replies 531
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Crawling in my skin, these words they will not heal.

Fear is how I fall, confusing what is real.

You have 9 hours and 30 minutes in N3.

The following teams have been completely eliminated:

Makaze and Toren

Redja12 and ReturnofMCH

Javelinlover and TheCapsFan

Acidphoenix and Leetic

NIGHT 3 END

All Actions are locked, you can no longer change them. If you haven't submitted your actions, you may submit your actions if we haven't began posting flip music.

I've just reached a place

Where the willow don't bend

There's not much more to be said

It's the top of the end

I am going

I am going

I am gone.

Life it seems, will fade away

Drifting further every day

Getting lost within myself

Nothing matters no one else

fuck you unravel is pretty okay

[9:10:57 PM] E:speon: is unravel euklyd
[9:13:24 PM] K:im: lmao
[9:13:26 PM] K:im: i was
[9:13:28 PM] K:im: just about to say that
[9:13:35 PM] K:im: but hten i remembered that euklyd hates unravel
i don't believe you

Emptiness is filling me
To the point of agony
Growing darkness taking dawn
I was me, but now he's gone
How can you tell that Clarinets and VigVig have died?

Dear Clarinets,

You are a clarinet, instrument from the woodwinds family! Thought to have originated in the 18th Century in Germany, you have proven to be a very versatile instrument, being featured in musical events such as orchestras, jazz ensembles, and marching bands. The most common form of the clarinet now is the B Flat clarinet, which features a cylindrical bore that allows players to reach the base notes more easily.

Duet (Passive): Guess what? There are not one, but two clarinets in this game! And luckily or you, you both are allied. While both of you are alive, you may distribute the following abilities between the two of you each night. Three total factional kills, one roleblock, one rolecop, and one Safeguard. If one or both of you were to die, all abilities you have are lost.

You are playing under the alias "Quaff".

You are allied with VigVig under the B Flat Major chord.

You win if one member of your team makes it to the final three.

Dear VigVig,

You are a clarinet, instrument from the woodwinds family! Thought to have originated in the 18th Century in Germany, you have proven to be a very versatile instrument, being featured in musical events such as orchestras, jazz ensembles, and marching bands. The most common form of the clarinet now is the B Flat clarinet, which features a cylindrical bore that allows players to reach the base notes more easily.

Duet (Passive): Guess what? There are not one, but two clarinets in this game! And luckily or you, you both are allied. While both of you are alive, you may distribute the following abilities between the two of you each night. Three total factional kills, one roleblock, one rolecop, and one safeguard. If one or both of you were to die, all abilities you have are lost.

You are playing under the alias "Game".

You are allied with Clarinets under the B Flat Major chord.

When the concertmaster moves them back a chair!
Faerie Knight has united with god.

Dear Faerie Knight,

You are a kinnor, a stringed (probably) instrument used in times long ago! Unfortunately, you suffer an identity crisis often mistaken as a harp when you're actually a lyre! You are a divine instrument often appearing in the Old Testament. Josephus describes the kinnor as having 10 strings, made from a sheep's small intestine, and played with a pick, though the Book of Samuel notes that David played the kinnor with his hand. It was most likely used in all sorts of events such as religious festivals, sacrifices, whorehouses, and secular congregations.

Melody of Persuasion (Active): Your beautiful sounds have an affect on all sorts of different people. Each night you may reply to your Role PM, Playing my melody for Alias. Make Alias shoot Alias 1 and target Alias 2. Your music will redirect them towards the targets you want. You may only target each alias in the game once. After losing the sound of your kinnor, you previous targets will go insane. The night after you hijack them, they will be shot once.

You are playing under the alias 'Nightsparrow's Melody".

You are allied with Prims under the A Minor chord.

He has also faced the wrath of Old Testament God.
Nine's death has unraveled before her eyes

Dear Nine,

You are Unravel, the first opening theme from Tokyo Ghoul! The song debuted in the first episode as ending and from second episode continued normally as opening. The single track with additional songs from TK was released on July 23, 2014. In the final twelfth episode, there was no opening animation, but a different version of the song with lyrics from the full ver. not included in the standard. The song itself is very self reflective, and the lyrics will haunt with you for a long time.

Who is this inside of me? (Active): Find your inner worth. Each night you may reply to your Role PM, Checking inside my soul. You will learn the identity and roles of anyone who visited you tonight.

Unraveling the World (Active): Unravel the world! However that works. I don't know man. Once during the night, you may reply to your Role PM, Unraveling Alias' world. Your target will avoid all actions due to the warped reality. Once during the night, you may reply to your Role PM, Unraveling my world. This time you will avoid all non-killing actions, and still be able to act.

You are playing under the alias "Zelnite".

You are allied with Ice under the B Major chord.

She followed dad's scent.
rssp1 has entered into the next life.

Dear rssp1,

You are a cannon, specifically from Tchaikovsky's Overture! Tchaikovsky shocked the classical music scene with his highly innovative use of cannons in a live performance of his 1812 overture, which celebrated Russia's defeat of the Napoleon led French army. Cannons blow shit up, that's cool too.

Cannonball (Passive): Your cannonballs explode if they hit your target. If your kill is successful, anyone else who killed your target that night will lose their BPV from the blast zone of your shot.

Die Cast Iron (Passive): Your thick iron shell grants you an extra BPV at the start of the game.

You are playing under the alias "a small dog".

You are allied with sayakrow under the G Major chord.

Tu est mort.
sayakrow has left the battle.

Dear sayakrow,

You are Soleil, mercenary from Fire Emblem Fates and daughter of Lazlow! I really hope this is wat you meant by Soleil, if not too bad =] You are probably bisexual, but you can't marry any females in the game. You can sexually harass two characters though, good job IS. On the battlefield, you can do Hero stuff, having Hand Axes for 1-2 range, good stats and growths (unless given legendary mothers like Nyx and Beruka), or even reclassing to Bow Knight for more movement at the cost of Axes.

Armory (Passive): By killing successfully you can gain gold to purchase weapons. For each player you kill by yourself, you gain 150 gold. For each player you kill combined with somebody else, you gain 100 gold. You may buy the following items at any time you have enough gold to purchase them.

100 Gold: Iron Sword (BPV Breaker), Iron Axe (Roleblock)

200 Gold: Steel Sword (Vigilante), Hand Axe (Doctor)

400 Gold: Silver Sword (Commute)

You are playing under the alias "mcnuggets".

You are allied with Rssp1 under the G Major chord.

Probably off to find new women.
Zephias has left this world.

Dear Zephias,

You are Chris Martin, singer and songwriter for the band Coldplay! Your band formed with guitarist Jonny Buckland in 1996 under the name "Pectoralz" (thank god you changed it.) Your single Yellow was nominated for a Grammy and gave you guys a boost to international fame. You are influenced by many bands such as Radiohead, U2, and R.E.M.

Death and all his Friends (Active): Most say this is your best album and I am inclined to agree. Once during the night you may reply to your Role PM, Viva la Vida. Uou will be protected by the music of your Grammy wining album and avoid all actions the night you use it.

The Scientist (Active): A reflective song about the struggles of life. Each night you may reply to your Role PM, Nobody said it was easy, Alias. In the conversation you will learn their BPV Count and true identity.

You are playing under the alias "Ludivico Einvaudi".

You are allied with <snip> under the F Major chord.

He no longer rules the world.

You can't break me, crush the fears of yesterday.

You can't save me, barriers of trust will fade.

I've stood in the dark been waiting all this time.

While we damn the dead I'm just trying to survive.

I'm not ready to die.

The following teams have been completely eliminated:

Makaze and Toren

Redja12 and ReturnofMCH

Javelinlover and TheCapsFan

Acidphoenix and Leetic

Faerie Knight and Prims

VigVig and Clarinets

Ice and Nine

Rssp1 and Sayakrow

16 remain. Who will come out as star of the show? The grand finale approaches...

double post but...

Night 4 has begun.

Night 4 will end in 24 hours on:

June 11 at 7:00 PM PST or 10:00 PM EST.

Times can be negotiated.

Edited by ~Summer~