[GAME-OVER] Everyone Is Music Mafia; Congratulations Elieson, SB. and Mitsuki

Jiac

• Replies 531
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ive relied on my friends thus far, and it's inly fair to return the favor. Sabin, Terra, Celes, Locke, there is one more task I must complete before we depart."

Dear Elieson,

You are Edgar Figaro, secondary protagonist of Final Fantasy VI and king of Figaro Castle! You are recruited by Terra and Locke for your alliance with the Returners, a rebel group. Despite outwardly supporting the Empire, you wish for nothing more than to avenge your father's death. You may be a womanizer as Terra can attest to, but your combat skills and royal armories proved very useful to the party in the fight against the empire, and later Kefka.

Tools (Active): You have an arsenal of eight main weapons that you use in battle. You have brought three to this fight.

Bioblaster: Break someone's BPV with this poisonous blast. Each night you may reply to your Role PM, Use Bioblaster on Alias.

Flash: Shoot light into your target's eyes. Each night you may reply to your Role PM, Use Flash on Alias. Any actions they use on you will fail that night.

Chainsaw: One of your most power tools. Once during the night you may reply to your Role PM,Using my Chainsaw tonight. Your kill will count as double tonight.

You are playing under the alias "Craze".

You are allied with Spieky under the C Major chord.

You win if one member of your team makes it to the final three.

The King of Figaro masterfully used his arsenal against the forces of evil. Elieson didn't throw.

You are allied with Spieky under the C Major chord.
The King of Figaro masterfully used his arsenal against the forces of evil. Elieson didn't throw.

I'm sorry, everybody

Ive gotten this far without the host even knowing my skin color. Something must have gone right. Now to set up all the failsafes...

Dear SB,

You are Funky Student, a presumably Funky Student from Persona 4. I promised your Role PM would be short so here you go.

Play that funky music white boy (Active): Your funkiness is unparalleled. Each night you can reply to your Role PM, Show Alias the power of funk. They will be so enamored by your funk that their actions will fail on both you and your partner.

You are playing under the alias "Funky Student

You are allied with Slife under the E Flat Major chord.

The super busser was actually helpful to his allies and showed everyone the power of funk. SB wins.

"B-but what do you mean it's over? We made a promise! Sigh, I should have quit when I was on top."

Dear drumbeats,

You are "Hips Don't Lie", hit single by Shakira! Featuring Hatian rapper Wyclef Jean, this song is now among her most signature performances ever. Initially released prior to her seventh studio album, it quickly reached the #1 Billboard charts in multiple countries, including America, a first for Shakira. It has since been certified triple platinum and become one of the most selling singles in the 21st Century, both digitally and physically.

Hips Don't Lie (Active): Your hips don't lie. That's just a fact. Twice during each night, you may send a log with another player to the mods. You can then check if the statement you have presented is true or false. You may check with us if a statement is valid for the role prior to activating it.

You are playing under the alias "Gladiator".

You are allied with Kirsche under the E Minor chord.

Drumbeats has fallen. But there is one more left in this story...