[GAME-OVER] Everyone Is Music Mafia; Congratulations Elieson, SB. and Mitsuki

Jiac

I made a mistake with one of the flip musics, so I have edited said post.

Edited by ~Summer~

• Replies 531
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I forgot a role PM (sorry Elie that I confused you)

Looks like Lil Bean wasn't the based god she thought she was....

Dear Lil Bean,

You are Lil B, aka BasedGod, rapper, producer, and motivational speaker! Born Brandon Christopher McCartney in Berkley, California, you almost single handedly created a new sub genre in Hip Hop and Rap music. Your music is all about creating atmospheres of happiness and tolerance for all. Some hate on you for your carefree attitude and tendency to make diss tracks (KEVIN DURANT), but the BasedGod doesn't stop for anybody. Your hit single Wonton Soup is simultaneously your best and worst song.

You can Fuck my Bitch BasedGod (Active): Everybody just rolls over for the BasedGod. Each night you may reply to your Role PM. Making Alias 1 shoot Alias 2 and target Alias 3. Your target will be forced to perform the actions you choose. If you know more about your target's role you may go more in depth.

Swag like Wonton Soup (Passive): You've got the swag like wonton soup, whatever that means. This swag protects you from all investigative roles.

You are playing under the alias "Yuna".

You are allied with Zephias under the F Major chord.

You win if one member of your team makes it to the final three.

All Lil B wanted to do was fuck bitchez and get money.

tumblr_inline_o8krtimegs1qzpzhj_500.jpg

Night 5 will officially begin on: June 12th at 6 AM PST/9 AM EST and end on June 13th at 6 AM PST/9 AM EST

This is with the intent and purpose to ease the amount of time left and making actions on both players and host.

I'll be gone for probably the entire day tomorrow @_@.

He plants his feet remaining still, a front row seat to incomparable thrill. Reflecting on everything he had ever craved, the sunrise never seemed so sweet. Entranced by the final ocean breeze as the world beneath him begins to shake.

If I get all actions phase will end early.

Edited by M. Shadows

Sorrow, sank deep inside my blood.

All the ones around me, I cared for, and loved.

It's building up, inside of me.

A place so dark, so cold, I had to set it free.

Don't mourn for me, you're not the one to place the blame.

As bottles call my name...

... I won't see you tonight.

Professor Hottie learned that class was out of session the hard way.

Dear Ms. Bunch,

You are a Ukelele, instrument from the lute family! Originating in Hawaii during the 19th Century, Portugese immigrants inspired the instrument with their "machete", a smaller version of the guitar. There are four nylon strings, and ukeleles can come in the soprano, tenor, convert, and baritone sizes.

Island Jam (Active): You can enchant people with your magic ukulele. Each night you may reply to your Role PM, Step to the beat, Alias. Your target will take the first shot that would hit you that night. You will also learn their role at the end of the night.

You are playing under the alias "Professor Hottie".

You are allied with Zeonth under the D Minor chord.

You win if one member in your team makes it to the final three.

Ms. Bunch came so close.

Leaf was blown away.

Dear Sylveonzoroark,

You are Danger, hit single by Kpop Idol Taemin! Once again I delve into the realm of Koran music to try and cipher some flavor. This songs seems really edgy which I like, and the badly translated lyrics I'm reading make me want to spend a night with Taemin. It would be dangerous but cool! Seems like there's always somewhere to go with him.

Let's Disappear (Active): You've got to protect those you care about. On odd nights you must reply to your Role PM, Let's disappear, Alias. You will whisk your target away, protecting them from all actions and negating theirs. However, if you die, they will succumb to your attackers as well.

Disappear like Smoke (Active): Sometimes you've got to make a getaway too! On even nights you must reply to your Role PM, Disappear behind Alias. All actions targeting you will fail, but if whoever you hide behind dies, you will as well.

You are playing under the alias "Leaf".

You are allied with Rapier under the C Major chord.

Sylveonzoroark will host no more kpop concerts.

Locrian found out SF hates experimental music.

Dear Marth,

You are Johann Sebastian Bach, a composer from I don't know where. I once won a music award named after Bach in my school and this is all the flavor I have time for. I think you were German??? Yeah I double checked you were German. Deutche est die beste Sprache, Hagel das Mutterland!

Legendary Composer (Active): You had a great talent for composing some of the most amazing musical pieces in the Baroque era. Each night you may send one of your songs to another player by replying to your Role PM, Sending [song name] to Alias. Your target will receive your piece and instructions on what it does.

Ave Maria (Hijack)

Air in the G string (Hide)

Toccata and Fuege in D Minor (Roleblock)

Cello Suites (BPV Repair)

You are playing under the alias "Locrian".

You are allied with Zexy under the B Flat Minor Chord.

The Hero King Marth almost brought glory to his comrades.

Lowenherz... I'm out of puns and jokes.

Dear Reiyson,

You are Reinhardt, Tank hero from Overwatch! You're a product of a largely forgotten age, holding your chivalrous values above near anything else. You can vanquish your foes with your giant Rocket Hammer or protect your allies with the Barrier Shield.

Barrier Shield (Active): Protect people with your signature ability! Twice during the game you may reply to your Role PM, Activating my shield around Alias 1, Alias 2, and myself. If the three of you are targeted by four or less shots, you will take no damage. If you are targeted by five or six shots, you will all take one damage. If you are targeted by more than six shots, the barrier will break and you all will die. You may only use his ability the first three nights of the games and can't attack while using it.

Rocket Hammer (Passive): Your giant hammer is a force to be reckoned with. If anyone tries to roleblock or redirect your kill, you will shoot them instead.

You are playing under the alias "Lowenherz".

You are allied with BT under the G Minor chord.

Big Bro Reyson brings justice no more.

4 remain. Night ends whenever their actions are sent. Once you send in actions, you may not change them for any reason.

Staring at the carnage, praying that the sun will never rise,

Living a nother day in disguise. These feelings can't be right...

Lend me your courage to stand up and fight.