QOTD ♚♛ 1522 - Movies you don't see the appeal of?

Chen

• Replies 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sims 4 with 1419 hours

tho i want to say animal parade cuz i've been playing that game for years and each playthrough takes a really long time

but unfortunately i have no way checking how many hours i put into it

Radiant Dawn

more than 3000h

and i thought i loved rd

hee

i know its fe7 but i play diddy kong racing on my computer like you wouldnt believe! more than a young girl should. but it is the only game i am "good" at ok

sims 4 with 1419 hours

tho i want to say animal parade cuz i've been playing that game for years and each playthrough takes a really long time

but unfortunately i have no way checking how many hours i put into it

before i clicked i was thinking hard like hnnn for mei is it sims or some animal crossing thingy and wow you dont even know either cx mmkay

i think my most played gamed is probably metroid prime or metroid fusion, buf really it's probably league of legends and i don't want to admit it

but i easily have over 1000 hours into metroid fusion

it's pretty sad that i've played it that many times!

WELL apparently I've put 752 hours into Guild Wars 2. I think my monster hunter tri and monster hunter 3 ultimate games are either approaching that or maybe one of them could have passed that up? But I don't have my tri on me and the tv and wii u had to get moved because snake complications so they're not set up and they're probably not worth setting up just for this.

I have a feeling that Minecraft could very well be challenging all three of those games though. It's easy for me to get lost in building things or exploring or trying out different mods~

I feel like my answer would be almost definitely crafty, but if not it's either guild wars or monster hunter

Edited by Freohr Datia

The most time I have in a single save file is Tactics Ogre with just under 264 hours. However, total hours played is most likely Final Fantasy VI.

Definitely Yggdra's Union. It's the only game I've played and finished around 8-9 times because I wanted to unlock everything and anything. Also despite it's artstyle, the seriousness of the tone and the harsh reality it presented just kept me hooked every time.

it seems i always answer the same but diablo 2 got like 20,000+ hours from me. it's hard to check exactly how much I played it though. I also played a lot of World of Warcraft.

As for one that I know because of playtime I've played Smite for 514 hours.

my teenage years are a blur of schoolwork and sims 2

i don't want to know how many hours i spent in sims 2

Crap, yeah, it'd be Sims 2 for me too. Totally forgot about the Sims. No idea how many hours.

After that, hm. Probably between Baldur's Gate 2 (each playthrough is usually 70-80 hours and I've beaten it maybe 4-5 times) and Fates (currently have 440 hours).