QOTD ♚♛ 1522 - Movies you don't see the appeal of?

Chen

• Replies 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

very very very very freelywhen i meet someone new all it could take is them having a cool name and i will love them

the first thing you ever said to me was "i love your name"

Depends. I tell my boyfriend "i love you" a lot constantly, and I usually say "I love you" when someone makes me laugh especially hard. I guess that's it?

tbh I'm a little shy about using it, less so online than offline though. I use it sometimes with people but the only one I'm loose with it around is my actual boyfriend (at least, once we had eventually reached that kind of stage)

Pretty freely, I think. I'm quick to like people and feel some kind of emotional attachment to them.

I tend to say it to friends when they do something I really appreciate. But I often just randomly get into moods where I want to appreciate my friends, and then I say it too.

How exactly I mean it is usually clear from context, and my friends know how I mean it by now.

very, very rarely and I get annoyed when people just randomly throw it out.

I'm sorry. :<

I say it all the time to family, immediate and extended. Before getting married, there were only a few non-relatives I said it to.

I tell Leo I love him and kiss him good night, every night and nap time.

Edited by Rezzy

Jokingly, sometimes, Like if I do something to a friend and they tell me (jokingly) "they hate me" I'll tell them "I looove you!"

Seriously, extremely rare. Like not even to my parents. And i have never had a girlfriend either so... :meh: