QOTD ♚♛ 1522 - Movies you don't see the appeal of?

Chen

my chat was all "hey we should all join the same team there is red and blue and yellow which one??"

and then when they looked up the names, being valor, mystic, and instinct everyone immediately agreed upon VALOR

I hadn't known at the time that the teams actually represented the legendary birds~!

BUT I'm in valor now and I don't regret that because valor is pretty cool sounding anyway

If I were to choose for the legendary then I would certainly represent mystic, articuno was one of my childhood favourites

• Replies 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SWOLE LINK in Wii U

Marth in Brawl or Melee (and also in Wii U tbqh)

I'd like to be good at Sheik (in both Melee and Wii U) but I'm nowhere near there yet, nor am I actively working on it. To be fair I'm trash at Marth in Melee/Brawl too.

Marth in all of them.

EDIT Except Smash 64/Project M, neither of which I've played.

Edited by Refa

@QOTD 969 - If you were stuck in the RPG based from Log Horizon, what class/subclass would you be? submitted by LIVING IN THE DATABASE WHOA OH

Oh god this was so long ago... um... probably Cleric, not sure on subclass.

@QOTD 970 Whether or not you play pokémon go or not, which team would you choose: Valor, Mystic or Instinct? submitted by Top Fucking Percentage Rattata

I chose Mystic.

@QOTD 971 - Who do you main/would you main in Super Smash Bros.? (Any game) submitted by Hi I'm a nerd

Jigglypuff, Kirby, Pikachu

damn I fucked up the quotes

Edited by Yuyuko Saigyouji

King Dedede and Olimar.

I really like Bayonetta, too, but I'm terrible with her. I also like Mr. Game & Watch, but he's not really good.

taking games seriously is for nerds

yeah

cloud i guess

i used bayonetta a little too

really i just used the characters i paid money for so i didn't feel bad about spending money on characters in a video game i spent money on

It's been a while and I haven't really gotten into smash 4, but my go-to is typically pikachu

usually the way I choose my mains though is just play characters I like and force myself to get good (decent) at them

64 - Ness

Melee - Young Link and Marth

Brawl - Toon Link, Marth, Ness, and Lucas

4 - Toon Link, Ness, and Lucas

I wouldn't mind a character based on what Link could do in MM, basically a completely different Young Link.