PMU  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Who should I NOT bring to Test 10, which is a FOW Map. Pick at least 5.

• Denning
    • THE BOULDER
    • Echidna
    • McCartney
    • Tethys
    • Bronze
    • Glen
    • Ross
    • Tana
    • Cormag
    • Natalie
    • Novala
    • Ai-ke

well i do remember that he's at the very least into furry, which surprises me because you wouldn't know that from the hack.

You're right, you really wouldn't. As far as I know, none of the characters in either hack are furries. Of course, maybe he just didn't want to make any custom animations...

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All right, let's get right into...

Test 2 Conclusion: Sweet sweet freedom

7jHQnMe.png

Shut up already, I don't care anymore.

xq2w50J.png

This error is so bad I can't even tell what she's supposed to be saying here.

KpD9EoU.png

Let's move Glen onto a forest.

GLamuUS.png

YES! It's about damn time. I now have the freedom to make my units do as I please.

XXqURES.png

Come on Cormag, that was a 45! The odds were in your favor! At least you didn't miss with your 52, I suppose.

5dGrwd3.png

Yep, Batta can't steal weapons. He has the same speed as Sain, so if he could the command would've appeared in the menu. It remains to be seen if he can't steal at all, however...

ffEimyQ.png

Aitos really likes giving enemies Reaver weapons, doesn't he?

7GZfGu5.png

Why hasn't this guy moved? Does he have boss AI or something?

TcwIMmL.png

Goddamnit Cornmug. You need to level up soon so you can proc some skill.

v6dlo1h.png

Not you too, Glen!

jeKuYIz.pngmpsJo3B.png

Sain: ... Oh...

ixKJOx4.png

Batta ends up getting the kill because he's the only one of these losers who doesn't suck.

a8BT5Sj.png

I retract my statement. Batta, get some speed, and skill too! You have WORSE skill than the wyvern bros, and only beat Sain because of WTA! Axe users need skill the most because axes have poor accuracy. At least the extra Str helped you beat the immobile cav, but you're nigh guaranteed to proc that anyway.

yGC3CD9.pngY37nBrW.pngMwk5zI7.pngzurpIZ9.pngqdtqbv4.pngc0UWpp3.png8mHF1Nb.png

Here's the status screen. I can't help but wonder if the "Monies are important" is a reference to that one FE6 house. Regardless, I couldn't help but be reminded of it.

3zXkxAr.png

Kent lacks 2 range options, so let's abuse that!

su2Mwuz.png

I see Kent's palette is also generic.

tvU8YZp.pngTcGuX38.pngsjwpwNv.png

Glen gets the boss kill. Kent isn't lying, we will meet again.

TmS4ZE3.png

Glen makes me glad I gave him his FE8 growths back.

sapvce9.png

Whose side are you on, anyway?

u1U52WU.png

Thank you, captain obvious.

b7mg0AG.png

Continue? I haven't even begun to have fun.

hssZYeR.png

F is for friends who do stuff together, U is for you and me...

ZF4gws3.png

Hello hard to remove CG that Aitos had to write around.

VcdzNpa.png

I'm aware. They're what made me ragequit during my first run of this game.

4ipopc1.png

Sigh... Is anyone surprised at this? Anyone?

4IWSwKC.png

That better not mean what I think it does. That was one of the worst mechanics in GhebFE.

8fvwgFF.png

The only thing building up is my dislike of this hack.

hTZtX1A.png

This could stand to be phrased better. At first I assumed he was saying that no one had left the area, which confused me, but then I realized he meant there were no enemies left.

Glen: No one, sir.

Batta: Finally, I never thought

Wacxc1D.png

Batta, I'm sorry to tell you this, but this is far from the last time we'll encounter the MFV. I definitely sympathize with you here though, I'm sick of her already too.

9piuz4E.png

Cormag gives a friendly reminder that the only people who can hear MFV are her servants, Batta, and the player/testee.

yMtJRH1.png

I just noticed Batta has a lightning bolt scar on his face. Batta secretly Harry Potter confirmed?

9VdcMnd.png

You weren't the only one Batta. Me and Poop could hear her too. We agree she needs to die, if only so she'll fucking shut up.

Cormag: What was it like?

jvZUI4A.png

Poop would rather you phrase that in a less misogynistic-sounding way, Batta.

Batta: That sounds about right.

Glen: Sir we should be thinking

JJG1wHH.png

Recruit Marisa? Hopefully?

8fgvhux.png

But follow you where? Or are we just gonna wander aimlessly?

Y44jPwP.png

Why so little faith in them Batta? They seemed to be doing just fine by themselves before you arrived. Granted, you're all probably better off sticking together, but I don't think having you around is the only thing keeping them alive, Batta.

Cormag: ...

mfRFcmo.png

He's not even looking at you, he's looking at the player. It's kind of a snarky, deadpan glance, as if he were saying "Can you believe this guy?".

0EeE3YI.png

And now I need Brain Bleach again.

ynVbxGb.png

Get here, not got here, Batta. Didn't they teach you grammar back in Brigand school?

lUwRIRu.png

Thanks, Glen, that explains so much.

E9ohAMS.png

And how was that? And why does this sentence lack proper capitalization?

Mbm7pGt.png

Of course it was through a portal. These Portal references are so unsubtle even I understand them.

1X0o83a.png

Zuh? ZUH? Who the hell even says that? Maybe I should start using zuh from now on, zuh guys?

wPAL1Gq.pngw4tYKfr.png

I feel like the color of the portal has some deeper meaning in the context of Portal, but since I've never played it, it's lost on me. Also, look at Glen's face in the second image. He looks incredibly annoyed with Batta. It's great.

vBsvIf9.png

Who cares? Unless Marisa's here, I don't really give a fuck who's here or not.

lp5b5qK.png

It's psychic, not medium, Batta. Mediums communicate with the dead, the two terms are not interchangeable.

6dQpFDZ.png

let's not capitalize our sentences!

Batta: Look. I'll go ahead. You two ladies follow

C8c8T5E.png

Seriously, Batta, Poop wants you to cut that sexist language the fuck out.

Cormag: Okay,

g0y6fsi.png

Poop and I can't help but agree with you there, Cormy.

C5GVDQ6.png

Why? There's nothing stopping you from fucking off and doing your own thing.

bmfGMZf.png

This grill is not a home! This is not the stove I know!

0ZSPpql.png

Cormag's got a point here Glen. I think I like Cormag the most so far.

Cormag: Actually make a name for ourselves.

8VCjaTo.png

Glen's lines are so much more entertaining when you read them in Hulk Hogan's voice. Seriously, this hack is so unfunny I have to find my own ways to make myself laugh.

jS2W9B1.png

Nice to see that Glen is reasonable. Too bad they won't actually do it, but I guess it's good that they don't 'cause I need all the units I can get.

Glen: Still,

SKEBC3F.png

Wynaut?

RT1nYbJ.png

No, don't go, you haven't explained why you can't yet!

GSRu4ki.png

That's a good Beatles song right there. One of my favorites on Rubber Soul.

K3cFOAC.png

Obligatory companion cube scene.

Cormag: But I thought- I mean... How... Ok, this is weird. Let's just... take you with me. You may be handy as a paperweight or something.

MFV: Our next test will truly

Prq3unD.png

Oh God not you again. I wanna get this update over with, I'm getting writers cramp here.

MFV: Do not take my words for granted.

u1kgIMe.png

You leave poor Poop alone! She's had a rough life! She's been struggling to support her little Imouto ever since their parents died, and only took this job because it was advertised as paying well!

Czc4jxv.png

What's all this crap about a siren song? Another Portal reference?

RtkfzP6.png

Is there any word that rhyme with perdition? I can't think of one.

0ryURZz.png

Can't you talk for less than five minutes straight?

bwrUzsl.png

You're making my ears bleed by talking too much.

2piyOSd.png

We're finally done...

Next time, we get someone who blows the rest of my units out of the water.

god damn, how did he make the boring tutorial text even worse?

I think the main issue is that it goes on and on forever, which is made even worse when you have to screenshot/transcribe it all. At least regular Lyn mode's tutorial text was relatively brief and to the point.

Still far from being done with reading all GhebFE but man if it got a sequel then GhebFE truly is an amazing hack. All Hail his fatness.

Even if the text/plot isn't that good/funny but it's still better written then Fire Emblem Awakening.

An ENTIRE LONG UPDATE spent on JUST random tutorial text. Not even the original GhebFE was this bad... but then again, I played on Hard and got to skip the tutorials. Looking at GhebSaga's tutorials, playing on Hard is suddenly seeming like a less terrible decision!

Still far from being done with reading all GhebFE but man if it got a sequel then GhebFE truly is an amazing hack. All Hail his fatness.

Even if the text/plot isn't that good/funny but it's still better written then Fire Emblem Awakening.

GhebFe hack is fun but still not make sense

and

An ENTIRE LONG UPDATE spent on JUST random tutorial text. Not even the original GhebFE was this bad... but then again, I played on Hard and got to skip the tutorials. Looking at GhebSaga's tutorials, playing on Hard is suddenly seeming like a less terrible decision!

Yeah. Playing Hard mode in Ghebsaga only way for skip stupid tutorials.

I actually tried GhebFE on easy mode, and while I only did the prologue, its tutorials didn't seem that long. And don't forget you could've just done Normal, which also lacks tutorials. I think this one's tutorials are so much longer because of the Mysterious Female Voice Who Nevers Seems To Shut Up. I definitely wouldn't attempt this on Hard Mode though, if only because the prologue seems like it's pretty much impossible without RNG abuse. But yeah, that update was the first time I've ever hit the screenshot cap, which goes to show how long that map's tutorial text is. Thankfully future chapters will only have tutorials for the first turn or two. I do plan on doing GhebFE after this, because I want to show off all the stuff you didn't cover, like the easy mode tutorials, which were edited, but not really lengthened unlike these, and of course Glass mode. I only chose this one first because it hasn't been done before. Anyway, I'm actually kind of looking forward to Test 3 and hope to get it up soon for 2 reasons: The tutorial only lasts a turn and consists of making you visit houses, something I would do anyway to show them off, and because we're going to be getting a unit who is outright AMAZING.

All right, I actually want to do this chapter because I kind of like it, mainly for the new character we get, so let's go right into...

Test 3 Prelude: Meet your new God

Cut6QHz.png

I'm hoping Batta either goes through some character development and/or has a hidden good side, as I liked Batta the Beast in FE7 because his memorable and boastful boss quote amused me and left quite an impression on me, and I really want to like him here. But so far he just seems like a sexist, homophobic jerk.

Batta: Now they're tagging along

0P9dysd.png

Except you still had to do most of the killing last chapter.

Batta: I think we'll find Glass

yhXLZyf.png

We won't. We will find someone who makes Glass pretty much obsolete, though.

Batta: I hope we don't

GMKsGz2.png

Again, we won't. That's next chapter.

Ze1X6i1.png

As you'd expect, Batta will be getting his own axe version of the Mani Katti. Its name is gonna make you cringe.

yWa77Gs.png

*bows down* All hail the mighty Ross!

MEKmelM.png

Ross, even in FE8 you made your dad pretty much obsolete. And I find it kind of funny that at least three of these characters so far seem to be looking for or at least making us curious about their fathers and Father's Day happens to be coming up soon.

HrlKyYv.png

Batta, I'd show some respect to my superiors if I were you.

Ross: Ack!

xxc5lch.png

Ross uses his God powers to teleport to the other side of the screen.

xxc5lch.png

That is not your name. And this was kinda weird, because Batta just said Heh and than stepped forward so he's in front of his text box.

0PMgeTh.png

I thought you were Batta the Beast, not Batta kid.

ujeCVTx.png

Seriously Batta, you need to be a lot more hammy and boastful, instead of just a jerk.

q1I80XR.png

That's because he's yet another returning GhebFE character. But don't worry, not every player character is someone from GhebFE. We'll get a few new people too.

6TXg724.png

You're not lost, Ross! The way is just having trouble finding you, is all.

Batta: Everyone's fucking lost. Did you remember seeing

uzJTGQp.png

See it? He probably made it!

WhnQGwM.png

Don't be so bashful, Ross. You don't need to hide your God powers.

48JHYDP.png

As if. Ross clearly comes from heaven itself.

LuNq4Qx.png

Ross is playing dumb. He knows better than to reveal his true origins to mere mortals!

E9UYbVo.png

Hey, it's Cormag! We can at least count on him to not be an asshole.

Aoevs3t.png

To not know your name would make one a heathen, Lord Ross!

Cormag: I remember seeing you around

YCmfGTg.png

I remember Amelia. She's my favorite trainee in FE8. I like to make her a General and give her the Boots. Hopefully she grew tired of Gheb's shit and moved far, far, away from him.

gYE622j.png

Oh God, I'm having flashbacks to the Gheb/Amelia support chain...

VfHizY2.png

Don't tell me Gheb/Amelia is actually canon in this hack!

fhSjDN9.png

Pfft, as if you didn't already know everything...

Y7lqWwv.png

This line would be better with a brother at the end of it.

qeufm22.png

That's not how you spell whoa.

TZ3ZSnF.pngRzQwOuf.png

Blasphemer! Show some respect for your Lord and Savior!

Ec0Sdey.png

And of course it's up to Cormag to stop Batta from making a terrible mistake! Ross could wreck all three of them!

Batta: You better.

BJ8DMiN.png

But Ross is superior to Glass in like every way!

XmWM5B0.png

Is there more to this sentence or did Aitos forget a punctuation mark again?

fJ0A1Eb.png

It was the former! And you can certainly count on Ross to not get himself killed.

fm5H13g.png

Batta leaves, thankfully.

Cormag: Don't worry.

Glen: Just don't get near him.

Ross: Right...

hOuA5iG.png

Dorcas, really? Poor guy, first he gets poisoned in the commercial, and now he has to be demoted to easy tutorial boss.(And he is easy, I've played this chapter before)

Zugu(?): What Axe? I dun see any axe...

Dorcas: Don't play stupid. She wants the axe out of here.

Zugu(?): But seriously, it's not here.

Dorcas: Then what are you still doing here? Go look for it!

Zugu(?): Ahh! Right away!

And then Zugu moves to the corner and Dorcas mans the throne.

KBbP5Mn.png6S5q9pc.png

Goddamnit, not the mysterious female voice! Someone should really cast a Silence Staff on her!

MFV: So intolerable,

LBSzCtK.png

Funny you say that MFV, because I could say the same thing about your stupid tutorials!

Dorcas: Do not worry. He won't take it.

MFV: That Mysterious Axe would sure be a powerful weapon in his hands.

A0BkFFP.png

DO IT! JUST DO IT! Yesterday, you said tomorrow, so just DO IT! Yes you can! MAKE YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE!

JEx7ggG.png

This was a text skip, but I managed to screenshot it. Lol mam. Silly Aitos and your grammatical boners.

Zugu(?): Sorry sir!

rzRTckf.png

Me, realizing there's still at least 26 more chapters to go.

Zugu goes behind the door.

Dorcas: I sure could use that mysterious axe

8qy46Ll.png

No you couldn't, it's locked to Batta.

Dorcas: But I guess I can't have it.

huDumI8.png

So Dorcas is Yoda now?

FCpp3hi.png

Why is the word fruit so important it needs to be highlighted in red here?

h2275uQ.png

I thought it wasn't finished yet? Or do you mean she already baked it and you've had some already, and you hope she finishes it off?

QRYvVeY.png

This isn't technically a grammar error, but it's still weird looking. This is why I don't like names that end in an s very much. It makes possessives look awkward.

Glen: We'll have to go inside then.

CJ0CAwu.png

Batta, stop making up phrases!

Glen: ...

CnJ0fne.png

Go away.

3bw7Mh5.png

For once I actually am, but only because we get Ross who is amazing.

j2IZPhp.png

Again with the assumptions! You're not wrong, but you need to stop. Assume makes an ass out of you and me.

MFV: I have hidden a

AcLf8rK.png

No we don't have to go stepping on certain tiles or anything like that. We just have to seize throne like normal.

SffI7Ry.png

I already know where it is, so gotcha!

x9T7XFz.png

I'd love to. I need to show why Ross is God.

G4EdU5f.png

Batta, you need to stop acting like an angsty teenager.

Glen: Sir?

OVYFD8F.png

I called you retards. Aren't I so edgy gaiz? - Batta.

V3iPg5H.png

And of course Batta goes running off ahead of everyone else.

MFV: Let's get started on Test#3, shall we?

OPRxvvL.png

It isn't. We get it when we seize the throne.

S7EpplS.png

Considering this typo was made twice in a row, I'm pretty sure Aitos doesn't know how to spell illegal.

54Cysix.png

Where? C'mon, Aitos, lrn2proofread.

AV88LMw.png

You give me cancer.

fwqO3uB.png

I spot at least two spacing errors here.

BM7Dq88.png

I wish you had a physical appearance so I could imagine you dying a horrible, bloody death. Anyway, let's show off Ross.

s2ZCmRw.png4AU2u5G.pngAfuKHmk.pngdufnZv6.png

Right off the bat, he already looks better than our current units, as he actually has speed and skill. And once again, he has the wrong affinity, as he should have Fire affinity, not Ice. I don't mind him being a Mercenary, as it promotes into Hero, a class he actually has access to in FE8. Compared to a level 1 Journeyman (2) Ross, he has the same HP, 4 less strength, 3 more skill, 4 more speed, 7 less luck, 2 less defense, and 4 less resistance. Now time to show why he's truly worthy of worship...

ROSS'S GROWTHS

HP 70

Str 70(+20)

Skl 70(+35)

Spd 70(+40)

Lck 70(+30)

Def 70(+45)

Res 70(+50)

Total 490(+220)

Balance, what's that? That's right, he's a slightly toned down Ewan from GhebFE. The thing is, his bases are already good, so his growths just make him outclass our other units even more. Ross is going to be fucking amazing, and one of the best units, if not the best, in this game. Now let's look at Dorcas. None of the generics are really notable, and they only carry Iron Axes except one who has a Hand Axe.

aPOYIwt.png3Kl4J7V.png9Zhkdff.pngowtwdSJ.png

Here's Dorcas, who for some reason has a sword rank, likely because Aitos was too lazy to remove Glass's sword rank when editing him into Dorcas. He has 3 less con than he should and no affinity. Compared to your average level 6 Dorcas, he has 2 less HP, 6 more strength, 4 less skill, 1 more speed, 4 less luck, the same defense, and 1 more resistance.

Anyway, that's where I'm gonna end this. I can't wait for Ross to level up!

Next time, Ross shows these axe users how it's done!

Guys, I found the topic that started it all

I also found out Aitos has an even older hack called Attack of the Morphs: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/468480-fire-emblem/40961212

But reading that first topic explains so much about GhebFE. This is why you don't take ideas from GameFAQs users, people. That place is a wretched hive of scum and villainy.

The sad part is, the entirely unsubtle Portal references (portal color means absolutely nothing in the games, by the way; portal guns create differently colored portals is all) and continued butchering of GLaDOS's characterization are probably going to be the least awful parts of this hack in the end.

I was going to say that I was surprised that Aitos exercised restraint and didn't use the word shota (urgh) to describe Ross, but then I read that description. At this point I'm just praying that Ewan and "a loli" don't show up again. I know it's futile, but let me have what little hope this hack hasn't crushed yet.

Edited by AzureSen

Looks like there's a third one. GameFAQs really liked GhebFE for some reason I highly recommend you read these topics, as they explain so many things about GhebFE, such as who Kiwi is(short answer: a GameFAQs user who requested to be in the hack). You'll probably want to make a GameFAQs account and change your settings to be 50 posts per page if you haven't already, as other wise you'll have to go through 50 10 post pages per topic, which is a bit of a slog.

Wow.... Just wow. GhebFe hack very famous in GameFaq. I just not get why this hack very famous in GameFaqs. I mean this hack very bad,stupid jokes.

Edited by Xiahou Yuan

Wow.... Just wow. GhebFe hack very famous in GameFaq. I just not get why this hack very famous in GameFaqs. I mean this hack very bad,stupid jokes.

It's because "very bad, stupid jokes" could be used to describe GameFAQs itself. The GameFAQs FE community in particular was mostly dominated by trolls and fads during the era the Gheb hacks were made in. I couldn't find where GhebSaga originated, but I have a feeling it was in a GameFAQs topic deleted for being off-topic. I did find Aitos's twitter, so I'll see if I can get him to come here and leave some insights into this hack. He hasn't posted in it since December, but that doesn't necessarily mean anything, I myself rarely make twitter posts and mostly just lurk. Anyway, expect a new update soon!

look at the date of it all, things were different back in the day. doesnt make them any less wrong, but im sure he was a dumb teenager like the most of us.

also i played ATOM. it was kinda fun but a little buggy.

look at the date of it all, things were different back in the day. doesnt make them any less wrong, but im sure he was a dumb teenager like the most of us.

also i played ATOM. it was kinda fun but a little buggy.

As a frequenter of GameFAQs, it wasn't that different. The GameFAQs community itself is always full of trolls and fad topics, though the level varies from board to board and era to era. I'd say the current SSB4 board community is a lot like the FE community back then, though the FE community is arguably worse now, it's full of waifu topics and/or creepy topics these days.

In fact, the community on GameFAQs itself makes you more likely to troll and spout fads and make fad topics and such. Even I'm guilty of doing it there.

But yeah, having read those topics, I now better understand why GhebFE is what it is.

Edited by Matthewtheman

It's because "very bad, stupid jokes" could be used to describe GameFAQs itself. The GameFAQs FE community in particular was mostly dominated by trolls and fads during the era the Gheb hacks were made in. I couldn't find where GhebSaga originated, but I have a feeling it was in a GameFAQs topic deleted for being off-topic. I did find Aitos's twitter, so I'll see if I can get him to come here and leave some insights into this hack. He hasn't posted in it since December, but that doesn't necessarily mean anything, I myself rarely make twitter posts and mostly just lurk. Anyway, expect a new update soon!

I see now why GhebFe hack very famous. Anyways,you still continued LP ghebsaga?

Edited by Xiahou Yuan

I see now why GhebFe hack very famous. Anyways,you still continued LP ghebsaga?

Yeah, don't worry. I've just been slacking off a bit today(mainly due to reading those GameFAQs topics, and doing a bit of research into the background of these hacks). Next update should come tomorrow morning, as it's late where I live right now so I plan on going to bed soon.

wow, this hack is awful. GhebFE had bad dialogue, but it didn't have insane amounts of it like this hack. also the portal references are not only very grating and unsubtle but they're mostly "THE CAKE WAS A LIE XD" memes

Do not forget jokes rape in GhebFe.

Edited by Xiahou Yuan

wow, this hack is awful. GhebFE had bad dialogue, but it didn't have insane amounts of it like this hack. also the portal references are not only very grating and unsubtle but they're mostly "THE CAKE WAS A LIE XD" memes

Definitely agree, here. Something tells me Aitos had recently played Portal when making this hack, as GhebFE seems lacking in Portal references, leading me to believe he played it before shortly making this hack and decided "OMG DIS GAEM SO GUD!!!!1111!!!1!! MUST REFERENCE IT IN MAI HAX!!1!!!1!1111!"

Do not forget jokes rape in GhebFe.

So far this hack actually hasn't really had many, but I expect that'll change once we reach Gheb mode.

Anyway, let's get started on...

Test 3 Gameplay: Stop acting like this isn't a reskinned Lyn Chapter 2, NotGLaDOS

7l0UXbf.png

In case you forgot where we left off, MFV wanted me to select Batta and find some stupid axe. I of course ignored her and chose to select Ross instead, purely so I could see her reaction.

QNMGZzA.png

I'll ignore the spelling error here because it's obiously intentional and instead point out that so far the pretty light has had me make some very poor decisions.

8Mt4b2n.pngVOymlEv.png

Gee, big surprise there. It's almost as if this is just a reskinned Lyn Chapter 2 so it won't be in any of these houses and instead we'll obtain it after seizing the throne.

MFV: I do tell you this, though.

jrOybno.png

Hey, I don't give up! I just take breaks, sometimes for really long periods of time, is all.

ozwdza2.png

I don't give a fuck about what the Companion Cube thinks! Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't they only present for a single(albeit long) puzzle in Portal anyway?

qq8k6pc.png

What, like all the other "fantastic ideas" you've had me try that turned out to be terrible decisions?

eS9stcA.png

I mean, it's not a bad idea, but I wouldn't call it fantastic. Stop putting words in my mouth!

kfNMa5D.png

Didn't you say you weren't omniscient in the opening scene that was way too long?

n3kSvxi.png

But the ad Poop read for this job said it was completely safe with no risk of injury! (I selected Cormag here to see what she'd say if I picked the wrong character)

FYMi32I.png

It isn't. You aren't fooling anyone.

46BfQ5Q.pngjzlpojS.png

I think it's Glen talking here. I wish the hack would make it more clear who's talking during scenes like this with no portraits for reference.

5pQFN4o.png

George Takei, is that you?

HfdNoRb.png

I hope this is Glen talking to MFV here.

hR40liZ.png

Does that mean there's an item here?

NOPE!

1O1N2DV.png

Didn't you already tell me this last chapter?

WlSgXed.png

His ability to move again has NOTHING to do with you and you know it!

Vdwh4ul.png

That's because it isn't in any of them. At least the houses in Lyn mode had neat information.

GSi9ibt.png

He won't. We get it when we seize the throne.

Cq070o9.png

Nope, just curious. (This is me testing out what she says when I select the wrong unit again, btw)

MFV: I keep flashing you that PRETTY LIGHT.

Light flashes on bottom house, indicating that's where to move Cormag. I of course choose a different space and...

nRmYnBi.png

I kind like how this is a continuation of her last line. I'll give you that, Aitos.

nBNwBzg.pngGkvoCiJ.png

I know, I'm terribly broken up about it.

PJeXoos.png

At least the forced tutorial part is over. Not that it affects Ross anyway, being an extra unit grants him God powers that make him tutorial-proof.

35P9Cqm.png

Ross can't reach the Brigand, so he'll sit on this forest instead.

fCvVH6Q.png

Ross of course dodges. He can't double this Brigand though, as it has barely enough speed to not get doubled by him.

uwIdc6N.png

Surprisingly, yes. What's with the space between tiles and the question mark tho ? Yet another example of improper sentence formatting in this hack.

dltRkHy.png

Don't even remind me of FE6's stupid throne bonuses. Or fucking Carlyle. I kind of wish FE8 had kept FE7 US's lowered gate and throne avoid, because Carlyle is a bitch to actually hit. I wonder if this hack keeps the US throne bonuses or if they reverted to the Japanese ones.

gvR5txs.png

It's time to play "Oddly broken up sentence or unpunctuated one?"! Which will it be? Let's find out...

hz5Sv98.png

Looks like it was unpunctuated, as the tutorial text box closed. I took the time to make note that thrones were thankfully not reverted to their Japanese incarnations.

fxCDYmg.png

Do I risk it?

zyI8cXF.png

Goddamnit, I got the worst possible outcome!

PiJjDxP.png

Glen decides to show up his brother.

cMpV7xq.png

Look, he's already reducing enemies to 6 hit.

dYyjrU9.png

*gasp* Who would've thought?

fxvXUXW.png

Aitos did mention intentionally misspelling words due to space constraints in the first GhebFE topic, and I wonder if that's what he did here. It could always be a typo or intenchinaly mispelt.

MFV: It is a delicious cake.

CW93Ojl.png

I'm gonna risk it again, but only because if Corm hits, the Brigand dies.

wwXBXiq.png

YES! He gets his first level...

GxXXMzn.png

...and it's a thwomp level. I guess I'll take it, but he needs to gain speed badly.

khiC0wU.png

Nope, not doing this. Guess I'll have him work on the wall.

ZM074tF.png

Might as well have Batta take his lunch cake back.

mB2NC9J.png

Glen can go hide in the forest.

725eVOt.png

Batta, you suck.

gJumpSg.png

Glen, you suck too.

uccHJFk.png

Ross is my only competent unit. Double or nothing, as they say. If he had 4 more strength he could one round this loser.

5HgdlEe.pngRr1KXKO.png

Or he could just crit him. In case you needed proof that Ross is amazing.

Jkog20z.png

Glen hits this time, thankfully.

gORJ9PK.png

Of course, I put him in a position that lets the Fighter attack him from a forest. This won't end well...

uWS3nSe.pngxyXXn4z.png

Never mind. Glen, you and Ross are both officially my only competent units. But you're only good because I buffed your growths back to Normal, so don't go getting ungrateful, you got that?

Ytje5Dk.png

Well, your wife is kinda pretty...

n7xVNID.png

At least Aitos managed to keep his devotion to his wife intact.

TZIeHPF.png

I'll risk it. I savestated at the start of this turn just in case.

q4w7J4l.png

Ouch! At least he did his job of weakening. Hopefully Batta can finish...

FvuIPC7.png

*clenches teeth* This is super risky, but I'll chance it. If Batta dies, I'll just load state and let Ross solo Dorcas.

by7HCH7.png

Dammit Batta! At least Dorcas missed too. We'll see how EP goes. Hopefully he'll attack Ross...

3wO953i.png

Fuck! Load state... I might as well start a death count. Batta's died twice now, though the first time was due to me breaking the prologue.

TBF8yVF.png

I redo things the same way, but have Batta eat a lunch cake instead of attack Dorcas. This time Dorcas goes for Cormy, and thankfully misses. Now who to give the boss kill to...

ysIBRlW.png

Ross of course!

yfVWdXJ.png

Well he is The Chosen One, after all.

E4F7tXB.png

Dammit Ross, you missed the one stat you need to get the most right now, and it isn't luck! Not that more luck wouldn't've been nice too, as more dodginess always helps in my book, but I need you one-rounding things!

cq5P9xW.png

Now let's end this with a seize!

Next time, we finally obtain this so called "mysterious axe"!

Death Count: Batta 2