What's the Oldest Video Game You've Played In The Past 3 Months?

Randoman

What's the oldest video game you've played in the past 3 months? By oldest, I mean by release date (so Super Mario World would be older than Donkey Kong Country since the former was first released in 1990 in Japan, while the latter was first released in 1994).

For me, it's Mario Bros. for the Famicom/NES. Despite all my Mario experience I've obtained since I've played Mario Bros. as a kid, I strangely was only able to make it to Phase 7 before getting a Game Over.

EarthBound Beginnings/MOTHER, probably. At this point, I've finished the game something like seven times, probably, so now I'm kinda doing some playthroughs just to screw around and test different things. I should make it a point to try and clear the game with each of the five possible endgame party configurations at some point; I've always kinda wanted to try doing that. The configurations that fall short of being a full party are gonna be rough, though, especially the Ninten solo.

Super mario world. I owed the GBA version of this as a kid, but i no longer have it, so i got myself the eshop version a while back. It's an SNES launch title (so its hard to get older than it without playing NES games), and i don't play NES games that frequently, because they tend to age poorly.

Edited by sirmola

Fire Emblem Gaiden. A friend and I have been playing it while drinking every Friday for the past couple months or so. Pretty fun!

Super Mario World 3ds virtual console, i've been playing a bunch of old games (and some new ones) but I'm taking my sweet time with this one sense it is a good pick up and play.