Support Question: Tiki or Azura?

Marth_of_Altea

Hello, Serenes Forest:

I have a question regarding supports. If either Tiki or Azura were real, which one would you S rank with in real life? I know this question is random, that's why I put it in general Fire Emblem.

If anyone can answer this, it would be greatly appreciated.

-Marth

Tiki is the better waifu and one of the best.

I prefer her design and personality but I would not marry Loli Tiki from FE1/3/11/12.

Azura has also a good design and has her sweet moments sometimes but most of the time she's too stoic and reserved to be a better wife than Tiki in my opinion.

Edited by Thunderstar

Tiki. Azura is pointlessly aloof, and I'm not fond of people that I have to make painstaking lengths to strike up a conversation with. We both enjoy singing, and that's about the only thing we have in common.

There's also the part that Tiki could sleep for the next thousand years, though.

There's also the part that Tiki could sleep for the next thousand years, though.

Azura could potentially sing herself to death... under possibly impossible circumstances but...

Truthfully, I'd probably go with Tiki. Azura has way too many secrets and even when she's able to share them, she doesn't. Tiki on the other hand has a lot to offer, both historically speaking since she could tell you all about the world as it was before you were born and even before your ancestors were born. Also, Tiki's a Manakete so it'd be cool to become famous for studying Dragonstones and their variants. Actually, by that notion, any children one could potentially have with her would also be half Manakete so... assuming you're reborn and can somehow retain memories of your past life, it'd be really nice to see her again, wouldn't it?

I feel like I need to scratch out my tounge... that was a bit too sappy for my tastes...

Actually though, this is a fun topic. It'd be nice to see it evolve and get more options over time.

Edited by Light Strategist

I honestly don't know if I could happily live with her, when I know that she will be alive when I die, leaving her alone again.

So I go with Azura: yes, she is perhaps too secretive, but at least I know that we will both live and die happily together without any regrets.

But you can still talk to her when she sleeps according to her support with Female Robin.

I honestly don't know if I could happily live with her, when I know that she will be alive when I die, leaving her alone again.

So I go with Azura: yes, she is perhaps too secretive, but at least I know that we will both live and die happily together without any regrets.

True but she can still live with your possible children though I guess it would depend how long a half-manakete can live compared to a full manakete.

I'd pick Azura over Tiki. Mostly because Tiki would obviously out live a normal human lifespan, and I wouldn't want her to go through anymore loss.

Plus I like Azura's design more, and her personality is semi-alright. Oh, and Tiki would always love "Mar Mar" more anyways.

Tiki. Definitely Tiki.

My natural animosity for Azura aside, Tiki is at least open about her problems, her stories and everything else involving her, meaning she would, as others have pointed out, be a MUCH better partner in a conversation, not to mention much easier to approach.

Azura's secretiveness, as demonstrated in-universe, goes even as far as to not utter a single word even when the lives of her loved ones are at stake. This alone would be enough for a relationship with her to soon trip over serious trust issues.

I'm no expert in realtionships by any means, but I still think that you should be able to share everything with your significant other, including secrets, problems and the like. Azura would thus fail my ideal wife test miserably.

If it were real life S ranks wouldn't exist silly.

Anyways Azura so Tiki doesn't get sad when I die.

If it were real life, S-ranks would be marriage. Also, that's a good point, it wouldn't be very nice to die on your matrimonial bond and leave them hanging for many millennia. However, if you give said bond a half-century or so to remember, when her time comes, she can leave the world with no regrets.

Surprised you didn't throw a poll on to this.

For the people who point out how it'd suck for Tiki when you die, recall that the entire point of relationship with Robin is that happy times with people are worth the sadness that follows. Even taking the immortality of it aside the chances are you won't die at the exact same time as your life partner thus guaranteeing one of you great sorrow but it's still worth it in the end.

"I know that to love another, I must watch the world move past him. But such short years make an eternity worth living."

Think about how completely hollow an immortal life would be if you didn't make friends or have lovers along the way.