Count Until Mods Post! Current Count: 69 haha sex number

Truthblade

A user called TheRainbowSage is trolling my topic on GameFAQs which is found here: https://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/114533-fire-emblem-fates-conquest/76022949

But yeah I do reaction posts made of mostly music videos on the topic, then he told me to stop, but I did the responses with some humour then he took a post there too far, and I had a reaction there. You can't stop if it is a humour topic which was the point of that thread.

• Replies 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, SullyMcGully said:

Nobody's killing you, Garfield. I say we pitch it all on a last attempt to keep you alive. Somebody from this thread must live on to tell our story!

I guess I'm the horse (or rather, the cat?) to bet on for representing the counting thread, then? Be prepared to lose all of your bet money then.

57 minutes ago, SullyMcGully said:

Yeah @Anime27Arts, I'm gonna start calling you "Annie" because anime is a cartoon style, not a person's name.

You could call her by her real name if you don't like Anime.

Ann's my middle name.

Edited by Rezzy

3 minutes ago, John Denver Fan said:

I started my Mafia, https://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?/topic/79829-december-mafia/ 

I'm looking for players.

Um... out of curiosity, have you read any of the rules for the Mafia subforum?

354 Look at this horrible ninja train you started, Rezzy. But I'll forgive you, because my sister's middle name is also Ann, and I find that a neat coincidence.

Edited by DefaultBeep

5 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

Um... out of curiosity, have you read any of the rules for the Mafia subforum?

I have, but I'm terrible for starting new Mafias, since I tend to forget details within ten minutes.

Edited by John Denver Fan

5 minutes ago, John Denver Fan said:

I have, but I'm terrible for starting new Mafias, since I tend to forget details within ten minutes.

Okay... I wasn't sure, since it seems that you might've missed the rule of only having one Mafia game running at a time. There's a queue for upcoming games that I think you have to submit your game to before it can actually start.

8 minutes ago, John Denver Fan said:

I don't do Mafia, but I think there's a queue for starting them.

Edited by Rezzy

2 minutes ago, Rex Glacies said:

A circle

Now, I'm no mathematician, but I'm not sure if that's what comes after 360...

We had a few skipped numbers (and a circle that went one degree too far), so this post should be 363

Edited by DefaultBeep