Count Until Mods Post! Current Count: 69 haha sex number

Truthblade

• Replies 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's true, being The Mole would be a difficult life. I would have to wear that on my nametag. People would laugh at me. I would feel bad and start to cry. It would be embarrassing for everyone. My boss would come over and calmly tell me that I'm only making things worse. I'd tell him "I can't help it, everyone makes fun of me because I'm short, and covered in fur, and can't see anything. I just want to be normal, boss!" Then he would try to sympathize with me while telling me that I'm fired. I would go back to my home, a modest hole in the ground. I would drown my emotions in worm-flavored ice cream while listening to podcasts that review cooking utensils. Then I would wake up and repeat the entire experience, because of my poor Mole memory.

4 minutes ago, RedRob said:

As a Yugioh player, I find moles to be quite powerful, especially those from outer space. Those buggers could take down anything.

I've never played Yugioh, but I like the sound of that. Nothing wrong with a strong, independent mole, as I always say.

@Mackc2 How many times must I say this on this thread

My molehill of evidence is strong enough to stand on its own

Not like a literal molehill

That would be silly

It's a metaphor

@Mackc2 Sorry, but Anime27Arts already beat you to that one, way back on the end of page 13. I prefer to listen to the wise words of Jack White, who once said: "Take a mountain, turn it into a mole; just by playing a different role".

In Yugioh, there's a monster called Neo-Spacian Grand Mole, who's effect is when it battles, returns both it and its opponent to the hand. Which is really good as some monsters are immune to destruction, reviving stuff from the graveyard is a big part of the meta, and it doesn't target, which some monsters are also immune to. Little bugger was so good, it actually got put on the banlist at one point. Still is. Not bad too shabby considering Neo-Spacians are crap for the most part

Also, PnF reference. 49

Edited by RedRob

26 minutes ago, RedRob said:

In Yugioh, there's a monster called Neo-Spacian Grand Mole, who's effect is when it battles, returns both it and its opponent to the hand. Which is really good as some monsters are immune to destruction, reviving stuff from the graveyard is a big part of the meta, and it doesn't target, which some monsters are also immune to. Little bugger was so good, it actually got put on the banlist at one point. Still is. Not bad too shabby considering Neo-Spacians are crap for the most part

Also, PnF reference. 49

Finally, the moles are recognized for their true potential.

Seriously though, does it bring both the mole and the opponent to the hand of the player that used the mole? I can understand why it's been on the banlist if so.

6 minutes ago, Mackc2 said:

Just one more orb and I might try to summon eclipse again.

But if you wait until 60, you could do three full summoning sessions! Of course, there's no guarantee of getting any reds if you do that...

Edit: 53, my bad

Edited by DefaultBeep

I can't believe that I, the Loserest of Losers, could forget to add to the count. I am ashamed.

2 minutes ago, Mackc2 said:

Good point I shall wait a bit longer to summon eclipse
Oops

hey wait a second

I can't believe you wasted those 5 orbs. Although my avatar uses a sword too, so perhaps I was the one summoned? I must be a 3-star then, considering how often I show up here.

So what rarity would Ecilpse be? Heck what would her skills be?

8 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

Finally, the moles are recognized for their true potential.

Seriously though, does it bring both the mole and the opponent to the hand of the player that used the mole? I can understand why it's been on the banlist if so.

But if you wait until 60, you could do three full summoning sessions! Of course, there's no guarantee of getting any reds if you do that...

No, it returns both monsters to their owners' hands. It just that returning to the hand means having to summon the creature again, which can take up valuable resources. Especially if it's an Extra Deck monster.

The fun thing about Yugioh is how the simplest of creatures can freaking wreck your opponent. We just had a meta where almost all decks were this Zoodiac deck or some variant because of an annoying little rodent called Zoodiac Ratpier. Heck, a card called Rescue Cat was once meta. It was a cute little cat with a hard hat. And it was meta. Yugioh can be so weird at times. AND I LOVE IT!

Edited by RedRob

5 minutes ago, RedRob said:

No, it returns both monsters to their owners' hands. It just that returning to the hand means having to summon the creature again, which can take up valuable resources. Especially if it's an Extra Deck monster.

The fun thing about Yugioh is how the simplest of creatures can freaking wreck your opponent. We just had a meta where almost all decks were this Zoodiac deck or some variant because of an annoying little rodent called Zoodiac Ratpier. Heck, a card called Rescue Cat was once meta. It was a cute little cat with a hard hat. And it was meta. Yugioh can be so weird at times. AND I LOVE IT!

I figured, but that's still pretty good like you said. I'm not big into card games myself, but I've heard enough crazy stories to know that they can be a blast with the right people. And I just looked up a picture of the Rescue Cat, and it's incredibly adorable, and I want five.

3 minutes ago, Mackc2 said:

Well seeing as I haven't summoned her yet after so many attempts, must be 6*

Nah, I think she would be a 5-star, your luck has just been unfortunate. She's shown up plenty of times off-banner before in the thread, after all.

60 Oh no I got the three full summons Thank you RedRob for taking this stressful choice off my hands.

Edited by DefaultBeep

3 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

I figured, but that's still pretty good like you said. I'm not big into card games myself, but I've heard enough crazy stories to know that they can be a blast with the right people. And I just looked up a picture of the Rescue Cat, and it's incredibly adorable, and I want five.

Nah, I think she would be a 5-star, your luck has just been unfortunate. She's shown up plenty of times off-banner before in the thread, after all.

60 Oh no I got the three full summons

63. You skipped one.

Too bad, you can only have 3 in a deck. Also, it has friends!!

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Rescue_Ferret

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Rescue_Hamster

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Rescue_Rabbit

Well, I'm going to sleep now. See you... whatever time it is in whatever part of the world you guys are in.

1 minute ago, RedRob said:

63. You skipped one.

Too bad, you can only have 3 in a deck. Also, it has friends!!

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Rescue_Ferret

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Rescue_Hamster

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Rescue_Rabbit

Well, I'm going to sleep now. See you... whatever time it is in whatever part of the world you guys are in.

I think I should be on 65 now? The past page got a little confusing.

I'll take two cats and a hamster, then. Nothing else. I'm sure that would make for a well-balanced deck.

Looks like we're all leaving soon... Will anyone take care of this thread while we're gone? I would love it if eclipse shows up while Mackc2 is gone.