Count Until Mods Post! Current Count: 69 haha sex number

Truthblade

• Replies 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

33 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

Thanks friend, that really means a lot. You're right, of course: we must use this experience to grow stronger, and to begin to push forward to a new goal. And as the Loserest of Losers, I will use my position to become a beacon of light and support for us all! We will rebuild! We will previal! We will TRIUMPH!!!

MAKE SERENESFOREST GREAT AGAIN!

... I was wondering what you would change your member title to now, but glad to see you found something. I think I'll need to change it back to "Unofficial Official Necromancer" again.

VI.

Edited by Rex Glacies

1 minute ago, Rex Glacies said:

MAKE SERENESFOREST GREAT AGAIN!

... I was wondering what you would change your member title to now, but glad to see you found something. I think I'll need to change it back to "Unofficial Official Necromancer" again.

V.

This thread should be proof that you're deserving of the title of "Unofficial Official Necromancer". I may be the Loserest of Losers, but you're the one that made all of this possible.

And don't tell eclipse, but I only found this thread because it was a "Hot!" thread at the time. Kinda like it is now!

Once (let it be known that I know very few languages.)

47 minutes ago, Bartozio said:

Either you're using a very weird addition/group structure, or your counting sucks...

Robots can definitely count

But I guess you're unfamiliar with your memes ;)

twwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwenty five!