Who did you vote for?

Lightchao42

2 minutes ago, Dinar87 said:

I'm mainly just joking around though, exaggerating my opinions :/ While it's true I like those games I'm not blind to their flaws or anything like that.

And yes, this too. In fact, RD actually has a couple things I have major issues with despite it being my favorite game. And even I agree that RD Ike isn't written as well as his PoR self was. He has my most hated character ending in the series, even! I'm aware of the flaws here.

Edited by Anacybele

• Replies 527
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I gave today's vote to Best Girl AKA Micaiah.  

It was really nice to see her high in the midterm, I had given her a lot of my votes.  Tomorrow's vote will likely be her again, because I think I screwed up the ordering and accidentally voted Roy twice in a row, since I had been alternating my votes between Micaiah and him.

I really hope Roy overtakes PoR Ike, and Micaiah climbs some places in the girls poll.  And maybe Eirika gaining some spots too, since she's right behind Roy and Micaiah on my favorites list.

Anyone unsure of who to give their last vote(s) to, Ike plz? :P

You don't have to, I'm just throwing out suggestions, of course. Got my fingers crossed for him to come out on top tho!

Edited by Anacybele

1 hour ago, night-emblemer said:

OBORO!!!!(plz if you like her vote for her at least once....plz!!!)

Voted for her today. Being one of the best written Fates characters, it's a shame she wasn't in the top 20. 

1 hour ago, night-emblemer said:

I think you know who i'm voting for!!!

OBORO!!!!(plz if you like her vote for her at least once....plz!!!)

Spoiler

ryKpn0i.png

I was originally gonna spread my votes out, but then the midterm results came and I saw a disturbing lack of Oboro.  At one point, I actually voted for Catria, but I guess that vote wasn't linked up to my Nintendo account?

1 hour ago, Ertrick36 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

ryKpn0i.png

I was originally gonna spread my votes out, but then the midterm results came and I saw a disturbing lack of Oboro.  At one point, I actually voted for Catria, but I guess that vote wasn't linked up to my Nintendo account?

*sees Hector* good job

2 hours ago, Thane said:

Voted for her today. Being one of the best written Fates characters, it's a shame she wasn't in the top 20. 

Well you know what they say! If you're not a lord and you're not sexualized to hell, then you've got no chance!

You know what else they say? All toasters toast toast!

My updated ballot!

Spoiler

XrwojfP.jpg

Last vote's going to my boy Heck, because I accidentally voted for him twice once and started a voting pattern just to maintain my dignity. I know I should probably vote for some girls to bump up some varied, older characters in the ranks, but I figure that's probably a lost cause, so Lyn winning is basically the best I can hope for at this point.

52 minutes ago, nordopolica said:

My updated ballot!

Hide contents

XrwojfP.jpg

Last vote's going to my boy Heck, because I accidentally voted for him twice once and started a voting pattern just to maintain my dignity. I know I should probably vote for some girls to bump up some varied, older characters in the ranks, but I figure that's probably a lost cause, so Lyn winning is basically the best I can hope for at this point.

You did great good!

I voted for Fae today. Tomorrow/10pm Tonight was going to be L'Arachel, but I kinda want to vote for Lyn, since I actually want her to win tbh.

Or maybe I'll just vote for Owain again to help him stay in the top 10 or something.

4 minutes ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

Roy'd still officially be #1 though and get the benefits of it, whatever those may be. And it shows that he has a much larger fanbase than a lot of people realize ("BUT SMASH BROS.!" yeah and 90% of Ike's popularity has come from Smash Bros. too, so).

I agree, and want him to win too! I'm just ready for the "but MUH IKE" shitstorm that would result.

For the record, I like both characters, but I definitely like Roy a lot more.

6 minutes ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

Roy'd still officially be #1 though and get the benefits of it, whatever those may be. And it shows that he has a much larger fanbase than a lot of people realize ("BUT SMASH BROS.!" yeah and 90% of Ike's popularity has come from Smash Bros. too, so).

True plus the salt and crap hitting the fan if Ike drops!

Edited by OpheliaNohrPrincess

13 minutes ago, ChibiToastExplosion said:

Marth was hit pretty hard by this phenomenon too, I feel.

As were all the Archanean people. Why did they have to split Shadow Dragon/Book 1 from New Mystery/Book 2?