Who did you vote for?

Lightchao42

2 minutes ago, PeaceRibbon said:

Welp, all my votes are in. Here hoping the world was gripped by the Dorcas hype! :P

It makes me wonder if Intelligent Systems know about the commercial...I mean, I don't think anyone really expected to see Dorcas there.

• Replies 527
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay here's my complete ballot.

Day 1: Hector: Favorite lord in the series, a natural choice.

Day 2: Ephraim: I haven't played too much FESS, but I always though Ephraim was pretty cool.

Day 3: Ogma: I needed a FESD rep, so I just kinda picked somebody.

Day 4: Sully: She's my FEA waifu, I just let it happen naturally and it stuck.

Day 5: Kaze: Best FEF character.

Day 6: Lyn: I love Lyn, you love Lyn, we all love Lyn!

Day 7/8: Sain and Kent: My favorite pair of cavilers.

Day 9: Lute: She is much too superior to be left out.

Day 10: Dorcas: Showin' the family man some love.

Day 11: Lissa: I needed a healer, choose the cutest one.

Day 12: Xander: For the glory of Nohr!

Day 13: Sumia: I like Sumia more than Cordelia, fight me!

Edited by TheGoodHoms
spelling error

1 hour ago, Thane said:

It makes me wonder if Intelligent Systems know about the commercial...I mean, I don't think anyone really expected to see Dorcas there.

WUT HAPPENED TO DORK ASS

Seriously though, I'm suprised everyone remembers such an old commercial that had barely anything to do with FE7 (Ironically it's one of the only games without a proper war). Golden Sun had one such commercial that only had anything to do with the series because they made that Dragon thing a summon in the extension to The Broken Seal, The Lost Age. (For the unintiated, The Broken Seal and The Lost Age were both the same game on N64 until they were told to basically make it a GBA launch title- a very similar situation that would later happen for different reasons to The Binding Blade and Mother 3. But since they got such short notice they had to basically split the N64 original into one game and an extension they would release later, which became The Lost Age.) But I didn't realize Dorkass was meme territory with his poison mutton.

Edit: Fitting Video

Edited by Hero of the Fire Emblems

Went to vote for Senno as my last choice, only to realize he's not on the roster.  We got Layla and the Rainbow Sage of all people, but not a character you can actually play as. =[

6oZpOSa.png

Also didn't mean to vote for Narcian twice, but I'll take it lol

Edited by DLNarshen

Spoiler

File_000.png

I couldn't help giving the Black Knight at least one vote but I dedicated most of the rest of my to keeping Lyn number 1 and boosting Nino, I also gave Hector a vote. If they didn't show midway result I would ended voting for zero people that would appear in the top 20. I was planning Finn, Soren, BK(couldn't resist voting for him anyway), Jill, Lloyd, and Oifey.

Mine's all Pelleas... xD

I am and was always fully aware there was no point in voting for one of the not-that-popular characters. The more popular ones would win by overwhelming numbers, it would've been smarter to see who I liked best out of the ones I KNEW had an actual chance and vote for that one.

But it just made me happy that everybody was an option, so I went and voted for my FE fav! At least to throw in my grain of sand and show that somebody remembers/loves Pelleas. Soooooo silly voting on my part, but no regrets!

Lyn x2

Micaiah x2

Ike(PoR)

Hector

Joshua

Mia(RD)

Elincia(RD)

Dorcas

Jill(PoR)

Eirika

Lute

...here's to hoping my votes help! :P:

34 minutes ago, IV-Red said:

Mine's all Pelleas... xD

I am and was always fully aware there was no point in voting for one of the not-that-popular characters. The more popular ones would win by overwhelming numbers, it would've been smarter to see who I liked best out of the ones I KNEW had an actual chance and vote for that one.

But it just made me happy that everybody was an option, so I went and voted for my FE fav! At least to throw in my grain of sand and show that somebody remembers/loves Pelleas. Soooooo silly voting on my part, but no regrets!

If people like Dorcas(he's a cool guy btw) can get on the list( and can beat Corrin AND Owain), the sky is the limit! :B):

Besides, at least Pelleas only has to deal with the other guys by stats and personality(something, while he doesn't excel in, he's no slouch in either).The girls...have it harder...(even more so if you have two slots like say Jill or Elincia or Severa/Selena). It's more of a freakin' beauty contest over there(so to speak, considering all the girls in the series as a whole...)! :unsure: 

Edited by Busterman64

Naesala

Priam

Kaze

Zihark

Nailah

Geese

Seth

Ephraim

Hector

Lorenz

Gerik

Lyn

Mia

I voted for my favorites and I don't care if most of them aren't in the top 20 it was still fun being able to vote for them.  I wonder what the final poll will look like.

My votes went to:

1. Elincia
  2. Micaiah
  3. Celica
  4. Leif
  5. Hector
  6. Maribelle
  7. Patty
  8. Titania
  9. Eirika
  10. Brady
  11. Elise
  12. Minerva
  13. Serra

I seemed to have an obsession with picking characters with a snowballs chance in hell of victory. Aside from Hector, anyway.