After the half-results, who will you vote for?

ElementKasai

Even with his mutton poisoned he got it to the 18th position.

This man deserves to be in the top 10, let the power of memes flow in you!

No, I'm serious, I will vote him. Anyone else?

EDIT: changed title from Dorcas to generic

Edited by ElementKasai

I never liked him, didn't even KNOW of the mutton meme until today.

...I still don't really care for him, though the commercial is funny for how it completely misses a major theme of the entire series (not just FE7).  

For those curious:

I shifted from Saizo/Gerik to him since there isn't much success with either of the two. I honestly didn't know there was meme about Dorcas until today as well, was wonderin' how even got this far..

This seems dangerously close to the 'vote for X' topics that eclipse has been closing down, so just be aware of that.

Edited by BANRYU

I actually like Dorcas and, while I haven't yet, I do want to vote for the guy(even more now then ever).

I didn't even know about the meme thing...I saw the commercial, but I didn't know it was Dorcas they said(it soounds like Dorca instead)...

35 minutes ago, Glaceon Mage said:

I never liked him, didn't even KNOW of the mutton meme until today.

...I still don't really care for him, though the commercial is funny for how it completely misses a major theme of the entire series (not just FE7).  

For those curious:

Hide contents

...with commercials like these, no wonder FE didn't get much recognition till Awakening, where they actually marketed the game right!

Also, gotta love how their first reaction to a man being poisoned and dies in front of them is laughter...slow clap...:P:

20 minutes ago, BANRYU said:

This seems dangerously close to the 'vote for X' topics that eclipse has been closing down, so just be aware of that.

Also: 

your waifu is trash gif v2.gif

Thanks for the notice, mate.

About the commericial... the "trust no one" part is complete trash, being a game when half of your units are recruited from enemy lines.

And what about xX_L00t_Xx, do you guys think she is there for the same reason of Dorcas?

I mean, it's not Dorcas, but after seeing how close Lute is to the top 10, I've started removing other people from the list of characters I wanted to vote for so I can throw more votes at Lute. She's not gonna top the poll, but getting her on one of the wallpapers would be a win in my book. Probably my favourite mage out of all the FE games I've played so far.

How many people concentrate their votes on 1/2 characters? It seems that the majority here do that, and I'm curious if anyone other than me gives one vote to a different character every day.

Speaking of which, I'm probably going to randomly vote characters that I like that also happen to be in Top 20, like Henry and Takumi. Already gave a vote to Lyn, Micaiah, Hector, and Mia.

Just now, Reloaded said:

How many people concentrate their votes on 1/2 characters? It seems that the majority here do that, and I'm curious if anyone other than me gives one vote to a different character every day.

Speaking of which, I'm probably going to randomly vote characters that I like that also happen to be in Top 20, like Henry and Takumi. Already gave a vote to Lyn, Micaiah, Hector, and Mia.

I voted for my favs, (Lute, L'Arachel, Hector, Takumi, Gaius, BBQguySigurd, Lyn and Odin), but now I prefer giving my votes to only one charachter to give him the best possibilities.

This is the most attention I've seen Dorcas get in years.  He gets over-shadowed by Bartre as the poor speed Fighter guy in FE7, and Bartre is needed to recruit Karla.

I am voting my favorites except in the cases of Lyn and Mia because my sister's name is Lyn and her wife's name is Mia so I feel I have to give a vote for each of them.  My favorites aren't in the top ten list of either men or woman but I am still voting for them, and I am just giving one vote to each favorite just to let IS know that someone likes them.

I will continue to vote for characters I like. Perhaps I'll throw a vote for Camilla (for one of my undecided vote) hoping she will take Tharja out of top 3.

I was already voting for Binding Blade characters anyway, so I'm going to buckle down and give the rest of my votes to our boy Roy, my favorite Lord and character from the series.

2 hours ago, Sartek said:

I will continue to vote for characters I like. Perhaps I'll throw a vote for Camilla (for one of my undecided vote) hoping she will take Tharja out of top 3.

Camilla is way worse than Tharja though.